mirza044

RA3 AI Co-Commanders

I have to ask. Does anybody know what is the differences between AI commanders in RA3, their specialties and tactics?

They all seemed the same to me. Some missions they would be "AIR" or "NAVY" but generally speaking they all seemed the same.

Speaking of which, have you seen Naomi? No way is she Japanese. She looks and sounds like Sherry Palmer from 24.

j04th110001ry0.jpg vs sherrypalmerqt9.jpg

Not really?

Oh and...

a03th060001yd7.jpg > s04th090001ce7.jpg > a04th010001.jpg > j03th060001sh8.jpg >a02th070001gl6.jpg > s05th080001mm6.jpg.

:)

lol Yeah when I started the sov campaign i was like :o boobs!

They went a bit overboard on sex appeal :P

Is there any doubt who the game is marketed at? If not look behind the booklet. EA have a present for ya.

Yes the game is terribly shameless. Fortunately it works for RA3.

I just seriously hope they don't try this with Generals or the next Tiberium RTS. As it would just RUIN the atmosphere..

Luk3us you prefer lolly-pop sucking Beverly Hill 90210 type chicks over well endowed leather-esque clad soviet chicks???

Ivana Milicevic would be at the top of my list - better than Jenny and Gemma together!

I would have placed Kelly Hu over Autumn Reeser too.

I don't mean to be rude, but actually I would place Dimitri Diatchenko over Vanessa Branch!

:)

Eh, I like Brunettes over Blondes most days. Besides Gemma kinda comes off as the well, you know. :P And notice I didn't even add Jenny to that list. :P

But enough of this, its rather sexist. :P

Of the commanders, I found that Russian Guy the least annoying, not the one in the painter outfit the other one. :P That Giles guy was ******* annoying, and Fuller was retarded, I CRUSH ENEMIES ARRR.

I liked Kenji but he was too arrogant. Fuller, or Mr Randy Coulture, Sir, as you would be wise to address him as, is the man. Left to his own devices he will finish half of the final mission for you. Pretty much everyone is good, except for Giles. The bane of Red Alert. Honestly he can ruin the game worse than Ashley ruined Resident Evil. And he was worse than hopeless.

I preferred Giles to Warren. Both needed saving at least once (Warren more desperately than Giles) but i found Giles character more interesting to listen to

I despise both equally. They both sucked equally also.

Kenji was the most epic of all, the son's emperor was okay too. The russian babe was nice too, but her accent was horrible.

Contrary to hagren...

I pretty much disliked every character except for the Japanese commanders.

with me, i never noticed the commanders sucking that much... i usually tell them to strike specific targets until they waste themselves away, and then i go in with my big guns to clean up his mess XD. i just don't like the naval from jap's side...

jap's naval is so epic, shogun's ftfw

Still, they hardly miss. And they remind me of RA1 cruisers B)

I feel that the better AIs are Moskvin, Giles and Naomi (on one condition: lots of sea). Its more challenging that way.