Nmenth

Conspiracy!

You are a conspiracy theorist, people who are driven by paranoia.

HA! not this one...

I follow absolute possible situations;

Zeitgeist: explanation of conspiracy behind the twin towers, it was a demolition, the planes didn't destroy it.

Evidence of Thermite, and perfect cuts for clean demolition, and multiple internal explosions in a perfect demolition order, rather than letting it fall on all the other buildings, and cause hundreds of thousands of dollars.

my favorite phrase: "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. (Great men are almost always bad men.)"

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it"

Automatic assumptions are not healthy (in many ways; mental and physical)

I would call myself more of a physics scientist, with great pistol accuracy, and top secret/conspiracy interests...

Edited by BlyTwo

1. what happened to no personal attacks

2. i understand physics very well, i just am a little uneducated on all the complex terms

I'm not much for basic chemistry BTW

And i would probably make a good face to face lie detector...

And if you don't believe what i said about the twin towers, then you are falling into the trap that the USA set up, there bull**** claims that the jet fuel was what destroyed the building, jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt the metal of the buildings' centre frame

Also if I'm an idiot please explain to me, in detail, the Theory of Relativity... Go on... Or String Theory perhaps?

Edited by BlyTwo

And if you don't believe what i said about the twin towers, then you are falling into the trap that the USA set up, there bull**** claims that the jet fuel was what destroyed the building, jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt the metal of the buildings' centre frame

Your forgetting that the structural integrity of the metal would have been damaged the impact etc.

Also if I'm an idiot please explain to me, in detail, the Theory of Relativity... Go on... Or String Theory perhaps?

Well for one thing that is a stupid question to ask someone on the Internet

Don't bring the conspiracies in here, I like this place.

I'm not saying official stories told by governments are true, anyone that accepts those stories unquestioned is a fool, but anyone that states a theory as fact is no less of a fool.

Also, interesting that you only propose theories as proof of your scientific 'understanding.'

Einstein may have been a genius, but that doesn't mean you need an IQ of 160 to understand his theories.

The string theory is one of the most ridiculous (albeit, not disprovable) theories put forth in modern culture, that it is even placed in the same context as actual science is absurd. The idea that discussing it connotes intelligence is, in itself, moronic. I, for one, am highly displeased by the everyday usage of such theories as if they had any real credence.

I consider the zeitgeist theory a good possibility, but it doesn't mean it's an absolute truth.

Truth is you can't know anything for certain.

If anyone here believes that something other than pissed of Islamic terrorists caused the Twin Towers to fall, you're not only insulting me, but you're insulting anyone who lost a family member in the planes or from the crashing towers that day. If you believe that it was something else, you are ******* stupid.

Don't bring the conspiracies in here, I like this place.

Haha wrong person to say that too, top conspiracies, in no particular order:

JFK was shot... supposedly

Tupac is dead... supposedly

$20 bill twin with the twin towers and the pentagon? too much of a coincidence

I really dont believe any of them but it's fun to mess around XD

If anyone here believes that something other than pissed of Islamic terrorists caused the Twin Towers to fall, you're not only insulting me, but you're insulting anyone who lost a family member in the planes or from the crashing towers that day. If you believe that it was something else, you are ******* stupid.

you can put that attitude aside. I don't know who did it but it WAS A SET UP!

The Twin Towers can withstand more than 5 jet-liners

and there were multiple smaller explosions as well:http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/448824/sub..._hand_accou.swf

Research the structural entagredy of the Twin Towers, Research the burning temperature of jet fuel, Research the melting point of the centre frame... DO Research

There is a fancy word in the english language, Ignorance...

Your are a true Patriot...

Topic split, perhaps this will attempt a reprive in our state of madness!

you can put that attitude aside. I don't know who did it but it WAS A SET UP!

No.

The Twin Towers can withstand more than 5 jet-liners

Research, kthx.

Research the structural entagredy of the Twin Towers, Research the burning temperature of jet fuel, Research the melting point of the centre frame... DO Research

There is a fancy word in the english language, Ignorance...

Here and here. They did it for me. And the fact you conspiracy believing dolts are still alive is also proof your theories are lies.

JFK was shot... supposedly

Has just about been proven that Lee Harvey Oswald was the gunman.

Tupac is dead... supposedly

Post-mortem releases are not uncommon. He's dead. End of story.

Entirely. The $20 we have now was designed in 1928. And Glenn Beck is a dip****anyway.

Entirely. The $20 we have now was designed in 1928.

I've always found that one particularly irritating.

Topic split, perhaps this will attempt a reprive in our state of madness!

Good start, but now that the spark has been lit, it will not be extinguished. The conspiracy theorists will not accept the 'facts' of the non-CTs, and the non-CTs will not accept the 'facts' of the CTs. So it will be until laryngitis sets in and everyone gets tired of spouting their views repetitively.

I suppose I inadvertently started this... -_-

The key there is "just about" :intent:

That has also been disproven

The key there is "just about" :intent:

The only reason you can't say for sure is that accounts seem to vary. HOWEVER, it is entirely possible to fire all three bolt-action rifle rounds in 3 seconds. That nixes the doubt Oswald was unable to fire three shots so quickly. Additionally, the governor was not seated directly in front of the President. He was to the left so that kills the magic bullet or second gunman theory. And simple physics also proves that by the trajectory and angle of the bullet, the head would have snapped back as JFK's did when he was shot from behind.

That has also been disproven

Credible, legitimate proof, please.

More so the shot, rather than the gunner disproven (was only found dead, and tagged the assassin)

The "magic bullet" theory defies logical earthbound momentum physics, that somehow it went into the bodyguard and ricocheted of a bone and went into JFK at an off angle

Which already says (figuratively speaking): "It was him i swear! No lie! I'm innocent!"

...to make a completely bizarre claim like that...

Actually... as I recall, the magic bullet theory involves the President and the governor, and it has to do with the entry of the bullet upon governor upon exiting the President's body. Literally every conspiracy theory nutcase claims that they were seated directly in front of one another and that is false. All legitimate accounts have the Governor sitting to the front and LEFT of the President.

wow I was just kidding now everybody's ticked XD

wow I was just kidding now everybody's ticked XD

Call me crazy but I am not a fan of most conspiracy theories. All of them bug me to no end since they use circular logic, poor reasoning, far-fetched ideas and blatant lies to support their claims. The only conspiracy I don't disagree with is Area 51 but even then, that's not a conspiracy so much as it is a Black Project.

short version of my 9/11 beliefs which actually revolve around PROVEN things:

Islamic terrorists plan their attack. They train, do whatever they needed to do. We knew it was coming through our intelligence services (fact) but the administration (bush, cheney, rumsfeld) opted to ignore the intelligence thinking either:

a) it's faulty intel and ignored it

B) they allowed it to happen, knowing what they do after (which is what I believe)

They could then push the Patriot Act through, the Afghanistan War and later the Iraq War. They used a lot of powers that would have been very suspicious if we weren't at war...

---

This is not a conspiracy theory because I don't think our government attacked ourselves. If you think this, please credit Bush as the smartest man alive... and please credit the many, many people that haven't come out yet.

I've seen tons of Zeigeist/the govt set up the bombs debunked well enough that the attackers just started to resort to madeup facts and claims when the debunkers resorted to proven fact that I do not buy a word of it.

Actually... as I recall, the magic bullet theory involves the President and the governor, and it has to do with the entry of the bullet upon governor upon exiting the President's body. Literally every conspiracy theory nutcase claims that they were seated directly in front of one another and that is false. All legitimate accounts have the Governor sitting to the front and LEFT of the President.

only heard it semi-briefly, never really looked deeply into the whole JFK story

Call me crazy but I am not a fan of most conspiracy theories. All of them bug me to no end since they use circular logic, poor reasoning, far-fetched ideas and blatant lies to support their claims. The only conspiracy I don't disagree with is Area 51 but even then, that's not a conspiracy so much as it is a Black Project.

then don't join in on the conversation

1. And there are no aliens at friggin area 51, if that's what you think... it is a military research base (which gives reason for high security, from spies)

2. What is so far-fetched about the Twin Twin towers being destroyed, as a Demolition, from inside?

3. i follow the very realistic, and likely conspiracies, not the retard dumb**** ideas like, umm i don't know, 2012...

They could then push the Patriot Act through, the Afghanistan War and later the Iraq War. They used a lot of powers that would have been very suspicious if we weren't at war...

This is not a conspiracy theory because I don't think our government attacked ourselves. If you think this, please credit Bush as the smartest man alive... and please credit the many, many people that haven't come out yet.

1. The Iraqi war is only about oil, nothing more.

2. I never said anything about gov vs itself but rather the American Central Bank vs the US, and the world.

In order to keep a population under their control there needs to be some sort of enemy figure; Terrorists.

The media and American Education is influenced by this, to keep the population occupied, rather that weaseling out the true culprit.

Does this mean evil? Or is it just an enemy figure to keep population below the line of control...

[Ter-ror-ist]: 2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

Edited by BlyTwo

only heard it semi-briefly, never really looked deeply into the whole JFK story

There's a lot and none of it makes any sense if you actually examine the facts and scientific evidence.

1. And there are no aliens at friggin area 51, if that's what you think... it is a military research base (which gives reason for high security, from spies)

That's not what I meant. I meant the secrecy around it, and the way anyone is punished for getting too close. If you want aliens, talk Roswell in 1947.

2. What is so far-fetched about the Twin Twin towers being destroyed, as a Demolition, from inside?

The fact that we saw big ass goddamn planes fly into the towers! That's why!

3. i follow the very realistic, and likely conspiracies, not the retard dumb**** ideas like, umm i don't know, 2012...

There are very few, if any, conspiracy theories that make any sense.

1. The Iraqi war is only about oil, nothing more.

That... well... yeah. That's about right.

In order to keep a population under their control there needs to be some sort of enemy figure; Terrorists.

Hahahahahahaaaah! Do you have any idea what you're talking about? The country hasn't changed except for airports getting whiter and the Patriot Act stealing my rights! Under control... lulz...

The media and American Education is influenced by this, to keep the population occupied, rather that weaseling out the true culprit.

There is no weaseling out of 'true' culprits since it was Islamic terrorists. :rolleyes:

...and the way anyone is punished for getting too close. If you want aliens, talk Roswell in 1947.

I got my own things to deal with around aliens...

The fact that we saw big ass goddamn planes fly into the towers! That's why!

The building was Designed to withstand that, for that exact reason!

There is no weaseling out of 'true' culprits since it was Islamic terrorists. :rolleyes:

Sure they are...

Try to research about Nicholas Rockefeller

"By having this war on terror, you can never win it...

...so you can always keep taking people liberties away

...the media can convince everybody that it's real"

About Zeitgeist

Watch it for yourself... I've even looked deeper into those topics an many are true, only a few are opinion...

Edited by BlyTwo