Nmenth

Conspiracy!

A failure of a documentary is far from proof that any of their claims are true. I've watched part of it before and it's nothing more than propaganda meant to scare a dimwitted population. The 'evidence' within is either taken out of context, anecdotal, improperly inferred or completely unsourced. In essence, it's all a bunch of nonsense thrown together with eerie music to promote their insane agenda. It's all entirely political and offers no real truth behind any of its claims. It's like that piece of **** Michael Moore directed and released before it.

Find me actual, credible evidence not based on a movie and maybe I'll be more inclined to believe you. Until then, you're just another idiot buying into uncredible hype.

1. the news is the corrupted propaganda

2. The videos shown there were actual news plays and they noticed the exact same thing many people noticed; ex: Twin Towers; sub-basement explosions, and smaller explosions coming out of windows the instant the plane crashed...

3. It is all facts i have looked around and pieced together as well... (so many places, to show you, i would have to research for days again...)

4. If something comes on the news, you believe it right away, i don't believe anything that is shown on common public television and BTW Zeitgeist can't be officially released, and was attentively covered up by the government, and now the only way to get it is from file sharing.

It also isn't "meant to scare a dimwitted population"; watch it again, and the whole thing.

They say "We are now beginning to realize that we have the power here we are the ones in control..."

And there isn't any eerie music, there is a lot of peace-like, and thought stimulating music.

I absolutely will not just believe something i see at first glance, I must always double check the logic, and sense...

Not everything in the world is logical, or makes sense to you. You can't just shout conspiracy as soon as you come across something that doesn't make sense to your mind. Often things are as simple as they appear, not always but a lot of the time. This said everything in the world is logical to SOMEONE. Everyone is wired so differently to each other something that might be absolutely preposturous to you might make perfect sense to someone else.

Let's take your information about the Twin Towers'. Now I have not studied this or claim to be an expert in the field i'm just theoretically stating what's going on. I'm going to look at it from my thought engine which states: Hmm, so there are smaller explosions down the side, so what? A modern building rigged with all kinds of technological paraphernalia must have some sort of things that would explode, maybe it was a gas pipe that blew, I don't know. I'm not an engineer or physicist of any sort and so don't understand the precise workings of what would happen when a plane hits a tower. There might be a valid explanation as to why there would be these explosions, or there might not. It's not everyday that scientists go flying planes into buildings to see what happens, there's a possibility that something completely unexpected (scientifically) happened causing these so called explosions. But let's say i've explored all the possibilities, gone and done my double doctorate in physics and engineering, looked at all the footage from every angle, talked to eye-witnesses, examined the rubble and concluded that there would have had to be internal explosive devices not caused by a plane at all that were set off by someone.

Ok so there we go, i've come to the conclusion that it was a conspiracy to some degree or another. BUT. For a conspiracy to come to light you have to have people to plan and execute it.

Let's use a list. In order to successfully pull off bombing the twin towers you would need to:

• Have a reason to destroy the twin towers.
  • Rig the building with explosives that can be controlled from a remote or some sort of 'plane sensor'.
  • Successfully hide the bombs without any of the (however many thousands of people) that work at the twin towers every day.
  • Find a few Al Quadian terrorists who know how to fly planes, have the know-how to get past security and hijack a plane, and want to take part in a suicide bombing.
  • Sync the flying of their planes to coincide with detonation of the bombs.
  • Fly a third plane at the Pentagon.
  • Convince the Government, or Government agencies to be all for this plan. Even when it will seriously lower the US dollar hurting exporters and businesses all around the world.
  • Have all the major media outlets in the country all for it to make sure they only show evidence that suggests that the towers were destroyed by hijacked planes.
  • Make sure all he hundreds of people already involved in this scheme don't breathe a word of it to anybody.

It's just too big. You just couldn't pull it off. Give me a valid theory how all the people i've just listed could be convinced to take part in the scheme without whispering a word about it to anyone all this time. People talk, people always talk. It's just too unlikely that there is any *conspiracy* behind it at all. It's just too big.

1. the news is the corrupted propaganda

So is every single conspiracy theory video. Each and every single one is propaganda. It's a scare tactic meant to push a political agenda. It is not there to provoke thought or make a valid point. It's nigh impossible to find any sourced material in those propaganda videos.

3. It is all facts i have looked around and pieced together as well... (so many places, to show you, i would have to research for days again...)

Piecing together facts in a way that backs up your fraudulent opinion does not make it true. End.

4. If something comes on the news, you believe it right away, i don't believe anything that is shown on common public television and BTW Zeitgeist can't be officially released, and was attentively covered up by the government, and now the only way to get it is from file sharing.

Public television is all celebrity **** or local news anyhow. The latest fads, BRITNEY DID CRAZY **** AGAIN, et al ad naseum. Besides, if the director of the propaganda piece fails to release the film, it's proof he doesn't even believe his own nonsense. Not to mention, their website is still active and selling copies on DVD. So much for down to only file sharing. Man, you conspiracy theory nutters can't even do research for your own faulty ideas! Wow.

logic, and sense...

Yes, because disproven conspiracy theories are a beacon of logical thought and sensible ideas.

It's just too big. You just couldn't pull it off. Give me a valid theory how all the people i've just listed could be convinced to take part in the scheme without whispering a word about it to anyone all this time. People talk, people always talk. It's just too unlikely that there is any *conspiracy* behind it at all. It's just too big.

Amen brother. That's the entire point to the whole thing. There are way too many people involved with such a treasonous act and someone would have spilled. Be it accidentally or purposefully, it doesn't matter. Nothing of the sort has come out and it's unlikely that everyone would be kept quiet forever.

seriously DD if you're just writing it off as nothing but a terrorist attack off the bat i pity you. chances are it most likely WAS a terrorist attack. but you have to keep and open mind like that. paranoia is a good thing, seriously xD like the whole FEMA conspiracy (which still stands and grew power with the bush administration. basically if a state of emergency is declared FEMA can send in their own military forces which are recruited from foreign countries, and can basically arrest anyone who is not white. aaand basically anyone who has a gun. they are also allowed to claim any properties, assets, and other such things. if you look it up there are HUGE prisons with nowhere near the population limit around the country, also what appear from satellite views to be concentration camps spread around the country. i dunno about you, but this scares me. if you don't believe me, you can check FEMA's own law list, it's listed somewhere on their government site and it openly admits all these things but in that government technical language so it sounds innocent)

i mean it's possible the government staged everything but i seriously doubt they would go that far... even for all the many reasons that have been assumed for the staging.

my personal theory is that they knew (which they did, various government agencies had people over there collecting info so they knew something was gonna happen. apparently the people who needed to know never found out in time dispite having been warned months in advance...) but let them do it. and probably put bigger explosives onto the planes. either that or the terrorists were hiding some MAJOR heat somewhere in cargo o.O; because quite frankly i've seen plane explosions before in documentories and they were never that big or did that much damage... i honestly don't know if the american government or whatever shady group was behind it would go so far to actually plant a bomb or explosives on there - if it were discovered early it would really cause trouble. but letting the terrorists actually do it... that is plausable. because they COULD have acted, in many different ways at many different times. but they didn't. so if it's all innocent, a lot of people REALLY screwed up bigtime. i mean security may have been slack at airports but COME ON :\

all i'm saying is it's more then a little suspicious... too many people ignoring things and letting things slip.

but what scares me is that it is possible for some terrifying mass conspiracy to have happened. i mean hitler managed to do the final solution for most of the war without anyone but some secret photographic relays knowing about the camps... i mean later on in the war churchill did know about them but simply couldn't do anything easily... though he could have done something... those were huge conspiracies and proven true. is the american government so utterly pure and good that it's not capable of doing something evil? admitedly it would be a conspiracy second only to the final solution, but if they got enough people working on it, it is certainly possible. and that scares the bejebus out of me. because i do NOT want to turn on the tv 30 years from now and discover that the conspiracy has been revealed on the news...

and before i get all the patriots blamming me for hating america, just remember that EVERY COUNTRY in the whole of the world's history has at one point done something bad. and don't deny it. america dropped the bombs on japan. that was unneeded. if you study into it, all the firebombing had completely wiped out everything japan had at the end of WW2. the US navy had japan surrounded. all they had to do would be wait for a month or two and japan would have surrendered. but they dropped nukes.

and once again, before the americans rant to me, look it up. it was completely unnecessary

always look at history before you assume something :\

(sorry to rant about mainly american faults, but in this current topic section it is all american ranting. if you want, i'll happily give conspiracies revealed on other countries xD)

seriously DD if you're just writing it off as nothing but a terrorist attack off the bat i pity you. chances are it most likely WAS a terrorist attack. but you have to keep and open mind like that.

I've considered the evidence and weighed everything in good detail. And I've come to conclude that it was not a controlled demolition, there were NO explosives, the buildings came down from fire and structural integrity being compromised and it was Islamic terrorists who propogated this horrific act.

paranoia is a good thing

No.

i mean it's possible the government staged everything but i seriously doubt they would go that far... even for all the many reasons that have been assumed for the staging.

It was not staged.

various government agencies had people over there collecting info so they knew something was gonna happen.

Specifically?

apparently the people who needed to know never found out in time dispite having been warned months in advance...)

Source?

and probably put bigger explosives onto the planes. either that or the terrorists were hiding some MAJOR heat somewhere in cargo o.O;

Source? Proof?

plant a bomb or explosives on there - if it were discovered early it would really cause trouble.

Bomb-sniffing dogs were in the WTC days before the attacks occurred. How unlikely would it be that trained dogs would completely miss giant bombs?

but letting the terrorists actually do it... that is plausable.

Unlikely.

i mean security may have been slack at airports but COME ON :\

How often were you in America before 9/11?

all i'm saying is it's more then a little suspicious... too many people ignoring things and letting things slip.

That's why conspiracy theories are born. Idiots take superfluous information, cobble it together with grainy footage that proves nothing and WALA, a bad theory is born!

is the american government so utterly pure and good that it's not capable of doing something evil?

No one argues the US government hasn't done **** things but this was not one of them.

but if they got enough people working on it, it is certainly possible.

That's why it would fail. The more you get involved, the more likely someone will talk!

and don't deny it.

I'm pretty sure Switzerland is free from that stigma.

america dropped the bombs on japan. that was unneeded.

It was very necessary. It prevented the war from dragging on and on.

japan would have surrendered.

Incorrect. Their military training instills a deep sense of never surrender. Kamikazes prove that theory outright.

america dropped the bombs on japan. that was unneeded.

I disagree, but not entirely. Japan did, in fact, want to surrender before the bombs were dropped, however not by America's demands. By dropping the bombs, it did prove America meant business and got the Japanese to agree to the terms, so as you say, ending the war before it could drag on further.

However, since the Japanese were already admitting defeat (although not to America's satisfaction), nuking two of their cities was pretty extreme. There was a little bit of a scandal there too, involving some intentionally delayed documents. I could see if I could dig up that story if you never heard of it before (it's not a conspiracy theory).

I've considered the evidence and weighed everything in good detail. And I've come to conclude that it was not a controlled demolition, there were NO explosives, the buildings came down from fire and structural integrity being compromised and it was Islamic terrorists who propogated this horrific act.

then you should understand that if the plane did take the building down, it would topple, but no; it went perfectly straight down at almost free-fall speed (demolition evidence) and what about Building 7? that was absolutely a demolition no doubt

It was not staged.

Source? Proof?

i will get the melting point of the metal, and the heat of the jet fuel

That's why conspiracy theories are born. Idiots take superfluous information, cobble it together with grainy footage that proves nothing and WALA, a bad theory is born!

who says they're bad?

Revenge gets people enraged, and there is revenge on the revenge, and on it goes...

once again, how do you KNOW these things like it wasn't staged? there is no way you can say for sure. and when i was talking about bombs i meant ON THE PLANES. cos they made a much bigger explosion then a normal plane should...

i can't be bothered to look that crap up, i've seen it in over half a dozen documentories (and no, none of them were michael moore, all on the discovery channel or one of the other documentory channels.) and various sources online. do i look like you slave? go look yourself if you're so quick to throw me off.

and i hadn't been to america beforehand, but i went to florida a year or two after i believe. however my aunt has been to america multiple times and we have a couple of family members over there... so i've been told just how the security has evolved. sure it wasn't amazing security but they still had all the things like metal detectors and x-ray scanners and so on... but y'know you could still gut someone with a plastic spork from the airline food...

aaand i know all about bushido. so don't try to crack me with that line. but if you actually study into the history, there was nothing they could do. their navy had been completely wiped out months before and the island was COMPLETELY blockaded. they could not get anything in or out, and more then 2/3 of their army was trapped in china and taken prisoner by the russians. all the firebombing had simply wiped everything out. all their industry was destroyed, they had no money or food. they had no weapons. they gave the last of their infantry weapons to the defenders on the last pacific islands. the people on the japanese mainland had literally NOTHING. the americans didn't have to invade. they just had to wait until the japanese surrendered, agreed to their terms simply so they could keep the people alive. before the bombs were dropped, in the day before, there was a coup of a military general trying to take over the government because the emperor was GOING TO SURRENDER. he had his surrender speech ready. the messenger was already sent. the coup was put down and the something happened to the messenger. the bomb was dropped and a week or so later, the backup copy of the speech made it out.

my point there being (if you bothered to read, mr tl;dr) was that the japanese honestly had no chance at that point in the war and even with the bushido code, they were going to give up. they wouldn't have even had to wait a month for the japanese to surrender. even if the general had managed to take command, he had NOTHING to command into battle. the only way america would have suffered casualties would be if they had invaded the mainland with infantry. even that wouldn't have been necessary until after they had surrendered o-O;;

i mean gosh darn it look it all up. the facts are all over the place. just don't rely on what you see on tv and video games without finding validated resources >->; i know the japanese like to think they are invincible but they simply had nothing to fight with or any means to actually get to their opponents. i guess they could have taken small fishing boats and armed them with bombs and tried to float into the ships... but do you really think that would have worked in the middle of war with the ships more then enough away from the shore to work out the fishing boats had bad intentions...

i mean come on, tell me. what could have japan honestly done with no vehicles or infantry weapons? so long as the americans didn't invade the land they just had to sit back. if things were taking too long they could just keep firebombing o.O; either way it wouldn't have taken long for the japanese to surrender...

then you should understand that if the plane did take the building down, it would topple, but no; it went perfectly straight down at almost free-fall speed (demolition evidence)

Actually those towers were built to do that. They had special supports and cables to force a straight-down collapse in case they needed to tear them down in the future, obviously they didn't want them to fall all over the place.

but what scares me is that it is possible for some terrifying mass conspiracy to have happened. i mean hitler managed to do the final solution for most of the war without anyone but some secret photographic relays knowing about the camps... i mean later on in the war churchill did know about them but simply couldn't do anything easily... though he could have done something... those were huge conspiracies and proven true.

It's a lot different to cover something up under a totalitarian regime than under a democratic government. In a democracy, such as the US the Government is *theoretically* answerable to the people. Thus a lot less things CAN be kept secret. Things do, naturally but it's a completely different ball game.

... america dropped the bombs on japan. that was unneeded. if you study into it, all the firebombing had completely wiped out everything japan had at the end of WW2. the US navy had japan surrounded. all they had to do would be wait for a month or two and japan would have surrendered. but they dropped nukes.

and once again, before the americans rant to me, look it up. it was completely unnecessary

always look at history before you assume something :\

Maybe you should also take a close look at your History. Firstly are we talking about Hiroshima and K...(something I can't remember) where the atomic bombs were dropped or the US bombing of Japan in general? I'm assuming you're referring to the Atomic bombs. I wouldn't go as far as to say it was completely unnecessary. There were other options but when Truman said that in doing that he would have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives. I don't doubt that to be the truth and however heartless as I may sound I think it was the best option from the US point of view in the war. It was still horrible nontheless.

then you should understand that if the plane did take the building down, it would topple, but no; it went perfectly straight down at almost free-fall speed (demolition evidence) and what about Building 7? that was absolutely a demolition no doubt

The toppling is called a pancake collapse. The weight of the upper floors crashing down causes the lower floors to fail.

WTC7 had massive fires and damage done from debris falling from the North and South Towers. Several kinks were formed in the upper levels and it caused another pancake collapse.

i will get the melting point of the metal, and the heat of the jet fuel

The metal did not melt. The integrity of the structure was compromised by the fire that burned around it.

Revenge gets people enraged, and there is revenge on the revenge, and on it goes...

That's probably true but it's not part of the argument.

once again, how do you KNOW these things like it wasn't staged? there is no way you can say for sure.

You're probably right. But what would this truly achieve for being staged? Nothing is gained and much is lost. It's a far cry to say that someone inside the US government would plan to destroy US monuments.

and when i was talking about bombs i meant ON THE PLANES. cos they made a much bigger explosion then a normal plane should...

I admit airport security was not the best but even they're going to catch a bomb being placed into a plane. Remember the shoe bomber? I rest my case.

Also realize that not all explosions are caused by bombs!

go look yourself if you're so quick to throw me off.

I have looked. I dismiss theories that do not make sense.

but y'know you could still gut someone with a plastic spork from the airline food...

I hope this is a joke.

the americans didn't have to invade. they just had to wait until the japanese surrendered, agreed to their terms simply so they could keep the people alive.

We didn't invade. We dropped the bombs and we meant business. We don't **** around so to speak.

i guess they could have taken small fishing boats and armed them with bombs and tried to float into the ships... but do you really think that would have worked in the middle of war with the ships more then enough away from the shore to work out the fishing boats had bad intentions...

I wouldn't doubt it if they would have tried.

what could have japan honestly done with no vehicles or infantry weapons?

Do you have any idea what people do with civilians when they're losing? Chances are, if they'd had the opportunity, women and children would have been used as bomb fodder.

firstly, hiroshima and nagasaki. secondly truman's "other" option was a land invasion of japan. that WOULD have resulted in thousands of casualties for both sides. the japanese had plenty of gardening tools and generally basic weapons are easy to fashion... a lot of japanese would have died but they would have taken quite a few americans with them. the best option would have been to just remain how they were and wait. the japanese had nothing left, no way to fight back nor carry on their existance as was. they HAD to surrender. they were in the process of doing so...

the only reason they had for using the nukes would be to show off to the russians to keep them under control after the war ended. think about it. otherwise what would stop the soviets from going ahead and conquering europe, maybe even america after the war? at least the nukes would make the soviets think twice before doing anything too over the top. at least until they got their own ones...

what makes more sense, dropping a huge bomb and killing many many thousands of people, just under 100,000 directly and the number increasing greatly from the lasting effects of radiation...

or simply blockading the japanese mainland with ships and waiting until they simply give up themselves? xD i mean sure it might take more time, money and manpower to do the second option but it would involve a lot less people dying... and it would mean the japanese could have a more honourable surrender instead of being forced into a total surrender and being completely humiliated o.O; i mean with an honourable surrender they probably would have agreed to any terms so long as they got some things like keeping the emperor in power. with the total surrender he was just a puppet government and the people KNEW it o.o;

starting edit because DD posted whilst i was typing >_>

you may not realise it but a lot was gained for a lot of people by the WTC being destroyed...

and it would really help if you READ WHAT I TYPED. the bombs would be put ON THE PLANE, by THE GOVERNMENT. not terrorists. therefore that wouldn't be hard to do. if they couldn't get their own people in working on the baggage loading, they could just smuggle in lots of explosives under private government packaging. no-one would dare look, let alone even question it... that was part of one of my theories.

there simply isn't enough fuel in the planes to cause explosions that big. and the towers were designed to take a hit from a large plane so why on earth would it cause that much damage? o.O;

once again, i never said the americans invaded. i said they would have never had to have invaded in this hypthetical situation. if you read the lines before and after, my worded intention was that they would have had no need to bother invading.

and what good is bomb fodder if you have nothing to attack? if the US navy had NOT dropped the nukes, nor had it used it's backup plan to invade, instead just sitting back and waiting for them... there is nothing the japanese could have done! they had no way to get to the planes or ships unless they tried the fishing boat thing and that wouldn't have worked after the first time (assuming they got lucky then)

Edited by Mina Synd

The toppling is called a pancake collapse. The weight of the upper floors crashing down causes the lower floors to fail.

WTC7 had massive fires and damage done from debris falling from the North and South Towers. Several kinks were formed in the upper levels and it caused another pancake collapse.

i know the pancake effect but the building fell way to fast for that, i already double researched up about that...

The metal did not melt. The integrity of the structure was compromised by the fire that burned around it.

there WAS molten metal in the ruin that was guessed to be melted by thermite, AND in the rubble there were virtical beams that were cut on a perfect 45° angle (which is more demolition evidence)

You're probably right. But what would this truly achieve for being staged? Nothing is gained and much is lost. It's a far cry to say that someone inside the US government would plan to destroy US monuments.

more control over the more distracted population.

Also realize that not all explosions are caused by bombs!

those were bigass explosions

hmmm or a plane loaded with hydrogen?

1. What facts do you have besides the word of the media

2. Trust the British! :dazed: (just make sure there's no corn)

Patriot...Patriot...Patriot...Patriot...Patriot...Patriot...Patriot...Patriot...

Patriot...Patriot...

Annoyed yet?        Now excuse me while i drink a refreshing glass of hydrogen monoxide...

and WWIII starts

Edited by BlyTwo

i know the pancake effect but the building fell way to fast for that, i already double researched up about that...

Besides the fact that there is no way you could have "double researched", what findings do you have to support this? For someone who calls himself a scientist you aren't very good at providing your source evidence, method and findings/

Logic and common sense. While we're at it what facts do you have besides the word of the media?

This is not a free-fall. Simple proof is the flying debris that struck the ground before the building toppled.

there WAS molten metal in the ruin that was guessed to be melted by thermite, AND in the rubble there were virtical beams that were cut on a perfect 45° angle (which is more demolition evidence)

The steel did not melt but aluminum did. Assuming the fuel burned at its lowest point, which is ~800F, that would have been enough to compromise the integrity of the steel, which caused the pancaking collapse.

I've heard the thermite excuse ad nauseum for years. There is no proof that any was present, especially since bomb-sniffing dogs had been present days before the attack, and anyone needed to plant such explosives would not have any ample opportunity to do it. A controlled demolition of this magnitude is not a slop job which is what it would have had to have been to be performed without anyone noticing. Do you have any idea how much work it would take to plant explosives directly on the beams?

those were bigass explosions

Proof of a bomb? Indisputable evidence, not speculation. Again, BOMBS are not the only source of explosions.

I have a better question. Where are your facts? Loose Change? Zeitgest? HAH! Neither are credible sources since everything can be refuted!

ha xD don't think i'm being a WTC-conspiracy nut just because i'm a brit. that has nothing to do with it. i love any and all conspiracies... it's just stuff like that which happens in america generally gets spread around the world very quickly, because let's face it, anything that happens to the americans HAS to be important. i mean WTC goes down and kills over 2000 people, the whole world mourns. then mourns every year on that day. there are hollywood movies about it showing the heroism of the victims involved. many many movies.

then you have say, a tsunami in burma that kills 500,000... makes the top news story for a couple of days then is dropped down to the second and inside pages every day for a month or so before the world forgets completely... i mean there are probably still people dying over there, governmental and charity organizations are probably still trying to make most of the country habitable again. but because they aren't a major media outlet, we don't know about it so it doesn't affect us.

this generally happens all the time. you look around the world and SOMEWHERE there is a small country being invaded... or a town being massacred horribly (i'm guessing somewhere in africa... x3; ) but does the media give a darn? nope. look at the attention that hurricane katrina got o.o; that was on the news for weeks...

so my point is there are many many conspiracies... but the american ones just tend to spring up and seem... i dunno... more jucier or something o.O you feel more of an urge to know the truth... and the more suspicious it looks, the more you HAVE to know. i mean there were other ones... like the sarin gas subway attacks in japan... with the Ohm cult behind it xD and their little crazy pimped up headguy who looked a little like jesus and made animated movies to brainwash his trainees... (these vids instantly became an internet classic because of little nooblets who didn't know the background story and were just like "lol jesus is taking LSD and is sending armies out to kill the foreigners!")

so yah. WTC... JFC... that americano coin (which actually WAS made but got cancelled when the conspiracy was disrupted. now the coins are limited edition sales. you can actually buy them from the american bank site xD) aaaan you've got all the other ones... RFK, marilyn monroe, area 51, jimmy hoffer, FEMA... so so sooooo many juicy conspiracies out there. i just want to find the truth before other people do so i can tell my grandkids "hey i knew that 10 years before they proved it! i even told all my friends about it. look here are the msn log files from 50 years ago ^-^"

... which sadly might happen because i've pretty much been logging every msn convo i get in since early '04 when we got a new computer downstairs xD since i got -my- computer i copied all the log files over just for easy access >>; yaaaaah. in this case i pretty much overlook all privacy issues for other reasons such as say, legal issues. that and because my memory is just so freaking awful... i can't remember what happened a couple of hours ago let alone years.

far easier just to open up the main log folder and put in a unique keyword then open the specific file for the person i'm looking for and word search again til i find that section xD if it wasn't for log files i honestly wouldn't have a clue who half of my buddy list are... especially if someone changes their screenname. most people have such random e-mail addys it's hard to work out who is who unless you happen to remember it...

aaaanyway. most of the british conspiracies have already been solved :\ too many smart civvies and too many slack officials giving things away o.o; i mean talking near history about the only two major conspiracies i can think of are diana and the psychotropic drug testing on british soldiers was which video taped xD ... and that was half an american conspiracy. and it's also been solved (at least, the british part anyway. we still don't know who through that american guy out the window...) oooh yes and there was the maddy case. that might not be a conspiracy though :\

but yah america just has SO MANYYYY... it's like they go out of their way to create really obvious "oh hang on, something wasn't right about that..." type moments and it takes people decades to work it out c.c lord... JFK might take a CENTURY before it's fully, 100% proven with a definate certain answer one way or the other... and chances are that'll only be through a time machine or past viewing machine (like in the deja vu movie. awesome idea and a lot more likely to happen then an actual time machine...)

Besides the fact that there is no way you could have "double researched", what findings do you have to support this? For someone who calls himself a scientist you aren't very good at providing your source evidence, method and findings/

Logic and common sense. While we're at it what facts do you have besides the word of the media?

the web is a jumbled mess, i got tidbit info that pointed overall to my conclusion and any critical thinker's conclusion...

your facts come from mass media, mine, first came from a movie that was attemptedly covered up

I have a better question. Where are your facts? Loose Change? Zeitgest? HAH! Neither are credible sources since everything can be refuted!

again my first source, what originally got my researching, i found the same facts all over the place that supported a logical conclusion, again, more Patriotism.

ha xD don't think...>>

<<...machine...)

cause the USA thinks they're the best, and there is way more power over the media in the US

and don't get me started on time machines now...

...time/space theory is my expertise...

you would have to break so many space-time laws to do so, i will admit those laws can be broken under certain circumstances.

Edited by BlyTwo

Why the hydrogen again? Hydrogen is not a superbomb! It is slightly unstable...

Now excuse me while i drink a refreshing glass of hydrogen monoxide...

You mean dihydrogen monoxide.

Why the hydrogen again? Hydrogen is not a superbomb! It is slightly unstable...

is very flamable and can greatly add to the flame for a short bit, and it was kinda a joke...

You mean dihydrogen monoxide.

oh no...

again my first source, what originally got my researching, i found the same facts all over the place that supported a logical conclusion, again, more Patriotism.

It's not simple minded patriotism to disprove your inane theories. Your conclusion is illogical at its very core. You have nary a shred of evidence to support your claim that cannot be refuted with common sense or the real physical evidence.

And now I know, without a shred of doubt, you're entirely full of it. You completely ignored everything I said that was contrary to your opinion and then just say I'm a blind patriot. You, sir, are the worst kind of idiot.

You have constantly, ignorantly and blatantly screamed FACTS at all this stuff you're saying and have stated on more than one occasion that you have RESEARCHED. You have not physically shown us one shred.

y'know you guys -could- actually go and try looking for these things yourselves... otherwise you have to wait til he finds the stuff and next posts xD and i'm too lazy to find it...

There is no use us looking for reliable evidence that he cannot show us, because it doesn't exist. He seems to think that his media must be more reliable than what he refers to as "mass media". Just because someone decides to set a website up does not mean that it is a reliable source. I could put up a website that says I am the heir to the English Throne and claim that I have done all sorts of research to prove it. It doesn't make it any more truthful.

the web is a jumbled mess, i got tidbit info that pointed overall to my conclusion and any critical thinker's conclusion...

your facts come from mass media, mine, first came from a movie that was attemptedly covered up

again my first source, what originally got my researching, i found the same facts all over the place that supported a logical conclusion,

Talking of Conspiracies... Duke thinks I'm old!!

I like to be a conspiracy nut... but as for the above debate. I'm staying out of it... ;)