General Leang

Best Command & Conquer ending

Not sure where else this was meant to go. Which game out of the whole series had the best ending? Watching the Temple collapse on Kane and being presumed dead? Nod hijacking the Ion Cannon and blowing up the structure of your choosing? Stavros finding Stalin in the wreckage and quietly assassinating him? First Stalin and then the Nod double agent being killed when Kane reveals himself? McNeal killing Kane? The Philidelphia being blown up and Earth being doomed to be a Tiberium wasteland? The revelations about the Tasidis? Kane being Cabal? Tanya teasing you? Becoming Premier of the world? Choosing between Tanya and Eva? Zofia bestowing you Premier? The win scenes from Generals and Zero Hour? Basically, what do you think is the best or your favourite?

Personally my favorites are the TS and Firestorm endings

RA1 Soviet ending. To me, much more mysterious and thought provoking than any others.

Yeah Ra1 soviet ending, first time i saw it i was like "oh snap! it was kane"

I did like the Soviet endings however thought maybe they tipped their hand too early in having Kane make several cameos. Perhaps better would have been to make it so that we could not clearly see him, so those who would recognise him would guess but not be certain until the final act.

For me the Soviet end game, as in the last couple of missions in Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge were. Not just the final cut scene, when Zofia reveals that Yuri is the traitor, that was perhaps the most well done part of the game.

TS ending for Nod.

That felt truly epic. ^_^

hmm... soooo many to choose from. i've seen every single ending except for kane's wrath (which i bought but haven't even installed...) and the japanese campaign in RA3 (because for some reason whilst doing the co-op mode, it just never showed me the vid :\ it did for every other one every other time...) so i should probably try to watch the japanese one again xD;

also i don't remember 90% of them... simply cos i have a REALLY bad memory. but the yuri ones were good. the dinosaur one was excellent xD hmm... the RA3 ones were pretty good though...

hmm... what was the end for renegade? wasn't it something daft like them getting in a helicopter and flying off? like told the story but overall didn't really give anything amazing... o.o

TS ending for Nod.

That felt truly epic. ^_^

QFT

And as for RA1 Soviets, that was a good shocking ending there.

I also liked the RA1 Allies ending. I remember thinking to myself "Wow, that bastard finally got what he deserved." :P

Sith, you mean the Allied ending where Starvos or whatever kills poor old Stalin? For shame. :P I thought that was rather brutal when I saw it. I was bout 11-12 or so at the time. :o

Yeah same, I was like "You sod! don't bury him!" :P

Sith, you mean the Allied ending where Starvos or whatever kills poor old Stalin? For shame. :P I thought that was rather brutal when I saw it. I was bout 11-12 or so at the time. :o

I saw it when I was more like 8, and it is a pretty nasty thing to do, but Stalin had it coming. :)

A few rounds to the head would have been better for the Allied Ending in RA1. It seemed somewhat underwhelming at the time to just have a rock placed over his head. It probably slowly crushed him to death... But still. Stavros was extremely pissed about the loss of Greece, and was out with a vendetta. I thought that he'd personally want to assure Stalin's death in a more cold hearted, cold blood manner.

Best ending to a C&C for me? Nod's Firestorm ending..... I'm still waiting to find out what that's all about! :P

c&c ion cannon blowing the hell out of the temple of nod and kane walking into it.

or

ra soviet ending it was the first one i saw i thought "what's kane doing here"

Edited by (ha) crazy

Best ending to a C&C for me? Nod's Firestorm ending..... I'm still waiting to find out what that's all about! :P

Unfortunately we may never know, or at least not until C&C is long dead... :(

What happens at the end of the ants missions and the dino missions? i could never finish either, they are freaking hard.

I thought that he'd personally want to assure Stalin's death in a more cold hearted, cold blood manner.

I think that burying someone alive is about the cruelest, most cold-hearted way imaginable of killing that person.

But yeah, Tiberian Sun Nod ending is one of the most epic C&C endings I know. Of course, it is a little similar to the

end of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

gwah D: refresh my mind here... what was the ending to firestorm? oo; also... dinos? o.O i remember dinosaur missions in yuri's... but besides him getting munched in one possible ending, i don't remember any other ones o.O i remember the ant missions xD

gwah D: refresh my mind here... what was the ending to firestorm?

...wow that was a mindfudge XD hmmph. so at the start of C&C3, who had won before it started? o.O;