Sign in to follow this  
comander starlin

what you are watching

Walker Texas Ranger, yes he has already roundhouse kicked someone this episode XD

oh heck yeah! XD i used to watch walker, texas ranger RELIGIOUSLY! every single day i'd switch on the tv and glue myself to it x3;

have you seen martial law? it was kind of a spin-off staring sammo hung kam-bo... chuck norris featured in the pilot episode as cordell walker. i watched a little of it but at the time i was so freaking tired i just crashed out... so i pretty much missed it and didn't wanna watch it halfway through :\

rob zombie has done so much stuff @.@ i heard somewhere that he had only made 3 movies... i look him up on imdb and he's done pretty much every roll... writer, director, producer, actor, music... just about everything xD

i haven't yet seen halloween but i saw house of 1000 corpses the other day. and i must say, that shizz was trippy. the end of the movie left me sitting there like "wait what just happened? did they capture her and bring the axe guy back to life? was her escape all a hallucination? WHAT HAPPENED? D:" worth watching... but make sure you're really paying attention. or drunk or high. i would imagine that would be a very good movie to watch when high. rating up there with the end of 2001 xD

I am watching "1 Guy 1 Cup". Description below.

You're one click away from witnessing one of the most unsettling things I've ever posted. I'm still trying to figure out if this was intentional or what. Any ordinary human being would've said "OH ****!" and then proceeded to scream like a gay couple who's marriage just got revoked. This stunner doesn't even make a peep. I don't get it

I just thought you guys would like to know.

eeeeeh lovely. and i've seen far more disturbing things before xD on certain sites that sort of thing is commonplace. that and i'm part of the MTV generation so i'm pretty much immune to anything and devoid of real emotions and feelings XD

and in retort i raise the questions: why are you watching that? why did you feel the urge to mention it here? and what sort of response were you expecting from announcing that?

Was watching american pie beta house yesterday at a mate's house at 5 am :v

beta house is quite funny, my favorate is band camp, entertaining to the end. lol

just about to stat watching myself play Civ 4

Band camp is by far the worst american pie ever dude.

i see you have faid to notice Amirican Pie 3 the wedding, now that was S**t. band camp was a hell of a step up from that blunder.

now watching Groove Armada- live at brixton academy, what a great show

i see you have faid to notice Amirican Pie 3 the wedding, now that was S**t. band camp was a hell of a step up from that blunder.

The wedding was bad too, but band camp was even worse.

...american pie... kinda shows you the level of intelligence, humour and morality here doesn't it? why would you people even watch that crap? any of those movies. i mean GUH seriously >.<;

a lil while ago i was watching "Deck the halls", that christmas comedy with danny devito and matthew broderick. i'm not usually a big fan of family comedies... especially not festive/holiday ones. but with those two stars in it, i HAD to see it. (mainly due to my "thing" for broderick since watching godzilla. go figure xD) ...it gives you an idea of the crud on tv right now x3; i couldn't find anything to watch after that. was planning on watching one of the many dvds i bought a while ago but i figured "oh, i'll just go on CNCNZ for a while..." aaand go figure. i've been on here friggin ages >_>

the dvds i bought (i don't think i've mentioned yet. and they were GREAT deals...) are:

jack brooks; monster slayer (b-movie/horror comedy in the vein of evil dead, gremlins and from dusk til dawn... haven't watched it yet but the cover just made me go "BUY! NAO!" XD got it for about £12...)

aaaand then there was a special deal i noticed; get a dvd for £9 OR 3 for £20 OR 5 for £30. guess what i did? "FIVE DVDS FOR THIRTY POUND? HOO RAH JACKPOT!" (which i actually yelled out quite loudly...)

i got...

the omega man (that old post-apocalyptic horror with charlton heston)

dogma (that EXCELLENT film 4 movie about the new biblical apocalypse. dark comedy with numerous stars...)

shoot 'em up (that action comedy. i looked at the cinema adverts and didn't wanna watch it. it came on the tv, i watched it out of curiousity and i loved it from the first five minutes. i am in love with this movie XD)

dairy of the dead (another romero one though not as famous as the others...)

aaand lastly there was Rambo. first of all when i saw it, i thought it was the ORIGINAL rambo as in the first movie... turns out it's the new movie. (£9 for a brand new movie? it gets better...) ontop of the normal dvd case is this really fancy bamboo strip cover... and not a cheap thing. this is high quality. the best cover i've ever seen for a dvd infact... thing strips of bamboo, stitched onto some kind of sheet cotton back. it's really flexable and it ties together with a little black string.

that whole rambo dvd for £9. but it gets BETTER... turns out when i open it up, i discover that inside there is a voucher for you and 11 friends to play paintball for a whole day FREE. i read everything and from what i understand, it is an excellent deal. the voucher runs out on the 31st... (however that is only the BOOKING time that runs out. you can book it for later... you just have to actually set it up before the end of the month o.o) aaand each player has to pay a £10 deposit (which they get back if they turn up to the game xD)

pretty awesome no? all that in one little dvd... i don't care how crap the actual movie if, for a case cover like that and the voucher i would have paid the £9 by itself XD

http://www.zavvi.co.uk/rambo-Rambo-Exclusi...4/q.r10.1/p.jsf

link to the dvd from the store i got it, (assuming the link works and won't change every so often...)

so once i've finished all the typing on the forum i'm probably gonna go watch some of these movies xD

...american pie... kinda shows you the level of intelligence, humour and morality here doesn't it? why would you people even watch that crap? any of those movies. i mean GUH seriously >.<;

It doesn't show any of those. And it is extremely epic.

i know xD that was my point. no intelligence, humour or morality there >.> i mean it had a couple of moments when it was good. at least in the first one... but since then they've just become spinoff money-grabbers... :\ go figure >.<

i used to watch stargate: SG1, but i couldn't get into atlantis... i love McKay but i don't really click with the rest of the cast like i did for the original series :\ so i never really watched it that much.

also Macgyver! <333 i used to watch mac with a passion. i do tend to think of myself like patty and selma from the simpsons xD also i have a mind like his so i click with the character PERFECTLY... i solve all my technical problems with those ghetto macgyver fixes XD i mean just looking around my room i can see half a dozen little ghetto fixes to problems o.O;

like the USB extension cord which plugs into the INSIDE port on my USB card, goes up through the compy and ties around a metal bar then comes out through a removed disc drive slot and plugs into my webcam xD

yah... so many ghetto fixes x3;

SGA is hard to get into some people think it is way to campy, but i am looking froward to SG Universe, it might spark it back up, the only thing that kept me watching SGA was DR. Carson, and they killed him off, oh well.

watching some good old family guy great laugh

eeeeh it wasn't that it was campy for me... it was the fact that they seemed to have ripped off of other sci-fi's in creating the series. it didn't feel original... i haven't heard anything on this new series... unless that was the animated kids show...

...quite frankly that sucked ass >_> it was pretty painful to watch...

sonic has a pretty good track record. been some dodgy shows and stuff... but it's all still watchable and playable... i never much got into watching the shows though besides one of the original series o.o

had a lot of other kids shows that i watched when i was younger x3