Saracen

This Is A Warning!

Where the hell did you come up with that? Reed it on Wikipedia?

Just what I gather from your ignorance and ramblings.

Whatever a 'bum' is supposed to be in your head.

If you don't know what a bum is, you've lived a sheltered, pathetic existance.

What is so great about not living like a bum? Is there a reason? You think too much like a twitty human.

hmm, tough. Have a home, not freeze my ass off, Internet, games... yeah, why would I want to be a bum again?

Why do you want dignity? Does it help the purpose of life?

More than you know. There's no dignity in being a waste in society. I'm tempted to say you are but I can't be sure until you're another out of luck hobo on the street.

Terrible. If you must get into my business I have a lot of friends a few of them I talk to on Skype daily.

lolskype. Skype doesn't count.

I can be incredibly kind, and have been many times, I just can't stand arrogant Hollywood stubborn little jack***** that think they know everything! When practically everything you know you learned from either school, TV, other people driven by TV, Newspapers, many books based on TV shows, and the list goes on. It was even stated; "If we keep saying it over and over people will begin believing it, and it eventually becomes the way of life." And how true that actually is.

So, pray tell, where is your magic information source? The great Pool Hall oracle? :rolleyes:

One thing is for certain; you have no understanding of the importance of existence and you think too small, everyone does. You wonder meaningless things, you worry about missing your plane, you get stressed over things bugging you. When there are more important things to think about. Like why the hell are we spending our time eating, buying, working, sleeping? There is something huge missing, something incredible that the human brain could not possible understand. It is important to every living being in the universe. Put thought into that.

I don't think deep. **** it. You'll never understand it, it's a waste of time and not the point of existence. If you really wanna know, we just are so stick that in your proverbial pipe and smoke it.

To be 'factual' no one really has at all in any of the debates I have been in. I state my opinion and play the role to support it.

The problem with you is that you don't have anything to support you. See the Conspiracy thread. We handed you your ass on a platter with all the trimmings.

No I am not misunderstanding, I just don't agree. I can understand most things I come accross in a snap.

Fine. Prove the Riemann Hypothesis if you're such a ****ing wizbang. :rolleyes:

How is a question an assumption?

The same way a statement can be. You assumed I read Wikipedia and just phrased it like a question.

I am a left brain.

More like your brain left.

I have no need for glory or pride, as long as I understand as much as I can about our universe. That does not make me wrong, it makes me in control of my urges and wants.

No it doesn't. It means you're a slacker.

Yes cause Im-a just-a broken car in the junkyard...

No. You're more like an 80s Honda. Complete piece of **** that won't die.

How am I being a jackass!? DD has shoved it in my face over and over saying I am stupid or don't understand anything.

You really don't understand anything. Simply contemplating the big mysteries of the universe doesn't mean you're actually educated on the subject, let alone really understand it. No, you're just another lame, wannabe deep thinking dolt.

I am implying that I am in more control of my life than any of you, and you need to grasp that personal control of your own thoughts, your minds are constantly going like crazy and filled with noise.

I have a fairly solid grasp on things, probably more so than you do. Besides, I bet you'd probably sit back and say my father, who is very hard working, does his job everyday, goes in on days when he has to, pays his bills, et al, doesn't have a grasp on life. If you did, you'd be wrong.

Heh heh, that's better than the one I considered posting. :D

...again with the arguments. eh whatever. bly, although you are being -quite- high and mighty about yourself (if you like to think you're other then human, by all means go with the flow but i wouldn't recommend letting this lot hear about it)

you should really back down on trying to prove people wrong on every point because they don't have your almighty knowledge banks. cos yah, it's really not doing you any favours x3; aaaaand it's filling the board with flame wars >->

and the rest of you aren't helping things either. arguing is all fair and dandy but calm down sheesh -_-; it's new year's! be happy be jolly x3;;

If we can never understand it what is the point of seeking it?

We may never be able to comprehend, but I will try anyways... I hope to at least find that missing factor.

If you don't know what a bum is, you've lived a sheltered, pathetic existance.

A 'bum' is a childish term for the buttocks, or a slang (also immature) term for a lowlife.

Neither of which am I.

hmm, tough. Have a home, not freeze my ass off, Internet, games... yeah, why would I want to be a bum again?

Why not just die? Why do you care about dieing? We have just followed what either instinct tells us or flashy cool things tell us, since the spark of civilization...

More than you know. There's no dignity in being a waste in society. I'm tempted to say you are but I can't be sure until you're another out of luck hobo on the street.

Most of the hobos are hobos because of drugs.

lolskype. Skype doesn't count.

Is no different than a chat on the phone and why do you even give a flying **** anyways?

So, pray tell, where is your magic information source? The great Pool Hall oracle? :rolleyes:

Truth through observation, and uninfluenced reasoning. I heard it first on Zeitgeist, and believe it more everyday, because of TV advertisements getting more and more retarded, and people like you. All the arguments started with me stating something, and you instantly becoming defensive, that works against you.

The same way a statement can be. You assumed I read Wikipedia and just phrased it like a question.

It was supposed to be a dark joke.

Mindless insults like such are products of the weak mind.

No it doesn't. It means you're a slacker.

Yes because control of thought and urge is slacking... Not wanting glory or pride doesn't have anything to do with slacking, while the Race Car winner is holding up his cup in glory, I could be working on a new source of energy. What really matters more?

No. You're more like an 80s Honda. Complete piece of **** that won't die.

Saying I was a cockroach would have fit there better, but more infantile. And btw a Honda just isn't be a piece of crap, a Honda will keep you going longer than most other cars.

Simply contemplating the big mysteries of the universe doesn't mean you're actually educated on the subject, let alone really understand it.

My absolute educated area of complete understanding is space-time and space-time theory. You pop something on that subject and I could snap you right or wrong in an instant.

I have a fairly solid grasp on things, probably more so than you do. Besides, I bet you'd probably sit back and say my father, who is very hard working, does his job everyday, goes in on days when he has to, pays his bills, et al, doesn't have a grasp on life. If you did, you'd be wrong.

You and he have a grasp on the life given to you, the world that is given to you is the world you work in, I try to break out of the chains and explore.

I don't think deep. **** it.

Well that completely settles the whole debate, and others to come. You can't think deep enough to understand where I come from on said subjects, so that just tells me that you skim the top and consider it good enough, well it don't work that way...

Why do we get excited over there being a new year?

Edited by BlyTwo

bly get over yourself. hearing it from zeitgeist really isn't a good start there. and it's impossible to be an expert on space-time and the theory of such. the theories on it are constantly changing every time a scientist comes up with new information. you might as well be saying that you know every single sea creature in the deepest oceans.

and we get excited over it being a new year because of everything from having an excuse to party, to having survived another year.

why? because believe it or not, people like to have things to keep their minds occupied. because people who do nothing but think by themselves go insane. it's called "cabin fever" look it up xD what is the difference between reading a book and watching a gameshow on tv? they are both entertainment and something to keep our minds off the fact that one day we're going to be buried 6 foot underground in a wooden tomb.

"but what advancement in our knowledge of the universe are you getting from a gameshow?" i hear you cry. you may not be getting as much (if any) scientific facts from a gameshow, but more often then not great ideas come from the most mundane places. happens to people all the time XD if you focus on a problem too hard the answer will evade you, but sometimes all you need is the right thing at the right time and it all clicks.

and even so, a lot of us just do these things for entertainment. you have to remember that the majority of the world have low IQ's... a lot of those have low intelligence too. are you gonna honestly tell me that all of us should be devoting our thoughts to advancing our species in some way? the best most of us could ever hope to accomplish would be to produce offspring. we may not be able to do something groundbreaking but who knows, maybe our kids or grandkids may turn out to be the next einstein.

it's not so much a case of dignity or pride, it's the fact that we are stuck with this life. most of us will never do anything truely great. the most amazing thing most of us will do in our lives would be partaking in some social or global event such as a world war or something affecting social equality. so we try to keep ourselves entertained and make the best of our lives. what else can you do? might as well have a happy, comfortable existance.

i've made it my personal goal to make at least -one- person in my life truely happy. though i'm going to try and make as many people possible happy. i may not do anything life changing but who knows, maybe if i'm known enough for being happy, friendly and with goodwill to all maybe something will come of it. it worked with ghandi and mother teresa. in the very least i may make an impact on someone else, maybe make them smile in the morning. even if it's just cos of my quirky dress sense and my grinning like a lunatic makes them giggle as they pass me on the street.

i know i've made an impact.

and it's impossible to be an expert on space-time and the theory of such. the theories on it are constantly changing every time a scientist comes up with new information. you might as well be saying that you know every single sea creature in the deepest oceans.

I never said expert. But i know the rights and wrongs, and the ones that are assumptions. A wall of radiation could be absolutely anything, but we seem to think it is a remnant of the beginning of the universe. There are people that document all the known species of marine life.

and we get excited over it being a new year because of everything from having an excuse to party, to having survived another year.

Very true, but surviving a year or what? And why party?

why? because believe it or not, people like to have things to keep their minds occupied. because people who do nothing but think by themselves go insane. it's called "cabin fever" look it up xD what is the difference between reading a book and watching a gameshow on tv? they are both entertainment and something to keep our minds off the fact that one day we're going to be buried 6 foot underground in a wooden tomb.

Keeping your mind busy, keeps you from spending time thinking critically, which is the second side of the Media falling down on you for control.

happens to people all the time XD if you focus on a problem too hard the answer will evade you, but sometimes all you need is the right thing at the right time and it all clicks.

I am well aware of the way the mind sparks something at random times, i am ready for such an occasion.

and even so, a lot of us just do these things for entertainment. you have to remember that the majority of the world have low IQ's... a lot of those have low intelligence too. are you gonna honestly tell me that all of us should be devoting our thoughts to advancing our species in some way? the best most of us could ever hope to accomplish would be to produce offspring. we may not be able to do something groundbreaking but who knows, maybe our kids or grandkids may turn out to be the next Einstein.

I am simply making people aware of what is really happening, and telling it to those who have some mental potential.

it's not so much a case of dignity or pride, it's the fact that we are stuck with this life. most of us will never do anything truely great. the most amazing thing most of us will do in our lives would be partaking in some social or global event such as a world war or something affecting social equality. so we try to keep ourselves entertained and make the best of our lives. what else can you do? might as well have a happy, comfortable existence.

You are not stuck with said life, the road is laid out for you, doesn't meant you have to take it. No one Does anything truly great, because no one cares or tries. What I want to know is what makes comfort enjoyable?

i've made it my personal goal to make at least -one- person in my life truely happy. though i'm going to try and make as many people possible happy. i may not do anything life changing but who knows, maybe if i'm known enough for being happy, friendly and with goodwill to all maybe something will come of it. it worked with ghandi and mother teresa. in the very least i may make an impact on someone else, maybe make them smile in the morning. even if it's just cos of my quirky dress sense and my grinning like a lunatic makes them giggle as they pass me on the street.

Seems like a waste of mind to me...

I know i've made an impact.

People say helping a 'special needs' person is making our world better, what if that person doesn't want to be helped or saved, and can't tell you, so what do we do? Treat them like 6 year old children. Would you like to be told, explained to and treated like you were five just because you were not the same? Rather than just another person that may need simple help to intemperate and such...

I want to think less human, not be less human, even the want to search for purpose is completely human. I can't even imagine how impossible it may be even just to communicate with an alien species that doesn't think human at all, aliens coming to destroy to take, human thought, aliens coming to say hi, human though, what could aliens possibly think like, or would they even think?

Edited by BlyTwo

Reading the **** that you think up is starting to make me feel sick. You can't dream up stupidity this real...

We may never be able to comprehend, but I will try anyways... I hope to at least find that missing factor.

That missing factor will eventually be found, but not in our lifetimes, and certainly not by you.

Neither of which am I.

Fine. I'll level the field - you're just an asshole.

Why not just die? Why do you care about dieing? We have just followed what either instinct tells us or flashy cool things tell us, since the spark of civilization...

Stop rambling and make a real point instead of quoting the disestablishment mantra. :rolleyes:

Most of the hobos are hobos because of drugs.

There's a good chance they were slackers before the drugs.

Truth through observation, and uninfluenced reasoning. I heard it first on Zeitgeist,

STOP. You said uninfluenced reasoning then mention Zeitgeist. Holy hypocrisy, Batman.

[EDIT] There is no such thing as uninfluenced reasoning. Everyone has an influence. Everyone.

because of TV advertisements getting more and more retarded

What do television advertisements have to do with this discussion? You're really reaching if you believe they are somehow relevant.

and people like you.

Oh that's right. I forgot. You don't like people with a spine, and conviction for whatever it is they believe in. I suppose being a hard-working, law-abiding citizen is too pathetic for your mighty existence, huh?

All the arguments started with me stating something, and you instantly becoming defensive, that works against you.

No. You said something stupid and I don't like stupid. If you want make overzealous claims, be prepared for an onslaught.

It was supposed to be a dark joke.

Then you flat out suck at making jokes.

Mindless insults like such are products of the weak mind.

And the false philosophical facade is the product of a weary, easily misled teenage mind.

Yes because control of thought and urge is slacking... Not wanting glory or pride doesn't have anything to do with slacking, while the Race Car winner is holding up his cup in glory, I could be working on a new source of energy. What really matters more?

Logical fallacies are so lulz-worthy. Comparing a non-event to a necessary research endeavor is like comparing Red Alert 3 to reality. You're going to fall flat on your face.

Saying I was a cockroach would have fit there better, but more infantile. And btw a Honda just isn't be a piece of crap, a Honda will keep you going longer than most other cars.

Talk about not grasping the concept of sarcasm. For someone who claims to be so "super intelligent" you sure do miss out on the obvious.

My absolute educated area of complete understanding is space-time and space-time theory. You pop something on that subject and I could snap you right or wrong in an instant.

Complete understanding... ahahahahahahahahaha! You're a self-centered, conceited jackass, you know that.

You and he have a grasp on the life given to you, the world that is given to you is the world you work in, I try to break out of the chains and explore.

I explore things that interest me, not what doesn't.

Well that completely settles the whole debate, and others to come. You can't think deep enough to understand where I come from on said subjects, so that just tells me that you skim the top and consider it good enough, well it don't work that way...

You think so, eh? Why is it that you can't prove me wrong? If you're so great, prove me wrong. Just because you believe you think you're deep, doesn't make it true.

Seriously, take Mina's advice and get the hell off your soapbox.

That missing factor will eventually be found, but not in our lifetimes, and certainly not by you.

Certainly, eh? Because you can see into the future and know what exactly what happens? How do you do that! I wanna know..................

Fine. I'll level the field - you're just an asshole.

Going against your own beliefs (note i said beliefs) does not make me an asshole, it makes me a simply rival, but then again, people with different beliefs have become friends.

Stop rambling and make a real point instead of quoting the disestablishment mantra. :rolleyes:

I have not quoted a thing.

There's a good chance they were slackers before the drugs.

No. Most of them probably were just having fun at a party, got drunk and the got offered drugs by some dumbass that was already hi, or something similar. And they wake up in a ****hole.

STOP. You said uninfluenced reasoning then mention Zeitgeist. Holy hypocrisy, Batman.

Zeitgeist sparked my thoughts on the subject originally, I had always only studied space and time. I read or hear, I research myself, I reason the truth of the matter, and come to a conclusion.

What do television advertisements have to do with this discussion? You're really reaching if you believe they are somehow relevant.

An example dimwit.

Oh that's right. I forgot. You don't like people with a spine, and conviction for whatever it is they believe in. I suppose being a hard-working, law-abiding citizen is too pathetic for your mighty existence, huh?

Do you even comprehend what the purpose of law is besides safety? They are designed to control the population, money laws are designed do control the population, because if one person can take all of your money away at free will, it will bring everyone to their knees.

No. You said something stupid and I don't like stupid. If you want make overzealous claims, be prepared for an onslaught.

No onslaught has or will occur.

Then you flat out suck at making jokes.

Well, ya.

And the false philosophical facade is the product of a weary, easily misled teenage mind.

Doesn't matter how it is worded, it shouldn't matter. I am one of the least misled minds of my generation, if you haven't noticed, the average intelligence is on a constant drop, funneling down to it's imminent fate.

Talk about not grasping the concept of sarcasm. For someone who claims to be so "super intelligent" you sure do miss out on the obvious.

I never said that, stop interpreting everything through your one sided filter. You reactions are bringing you down, you distinctively show your censored interpretations. And going even more defensive also works against you.

Complete understanding... ahahahahahahahahaha! You're a self-centered, conceited jackass, you know that.

More insults and directed stupidity.

I explore things that interest me, not what doesn't.

So does everyone, but you explore within the chains of control, I look outside, form a third person view observing what is happening.

You think so, eh? Why is it that you can't prove me wrong? If you're so great, prove me wrong. Just because you believe you think you're deep, doesn't make it true.

I no longer care what you think, or what you listen to, because you are like a huge filter, you only hear what you want to hear, and you constantly show weakness through being over defensive when not necessary, and constantly insulting which is the biggest sign of weakness.

Certainly, eh? Because you can see into the future and know what exactly what happens? How do you do that! I wanna know..................

Only a teenager - ie you - would actually believe in their own sense of self-worth as much as you do. You have a horribly inflated ego and have the audacity to believe you're better, or smarter, than the rest of us. You can have all the knowledge in the world but it still won't make you smart. Chew on that paradox for a while.

Going against your own beliefs (note i said beliefs) does not make me an asshole, it makes me a simply rival, but then again, people with different beliefs have become friends.

It's not because you oppose me. I was on the level with BWare and we weren't eye to eye on a variety of topics. However, while arrogant most of the time, he wasn't mister High And Mighty like you are all the time. I seriously doubt I could ever be your friend... mainly because you're so self-centered, conceited and pompous.

I have not quoted a thing.

Close enough.

No. Most of them probably were just having fun at a party, got drunk and the got offered drugs by some dumbass that was already hi, or something similar. And they wake up in a ****hole.

You don't take smack and wake up the next day in the ****ter. That takes years to finally drag someone all the way to the pit of hell.

Zeitgeist sparked my thoughts on the subject originally, I had always only studied space and time. I read or hear, I research myself, I reason the truth of the matter, and come to a conclusion.

So you're still going by what other people have said... just like everyone else. Stop pretending like you have this magical oracle in your ceiling.

An example dimwit.

A poor example since it doesn't even relate. Not even remotely.

Do you even comprehend what the purpose of law is besides safety? They are designed to control the population, money laws are designed do control the population, because if one person can take all of your money away at free will, it will bring everyone to their knees.

People need control. It's a simple fact of life and the human condition. But either way, you never really explained your point.

No onslaught has or will occur.

I'd say everyone being on your case and telling you to shut the **** up is a good precursor to the eventual onslaught.

Doesn't matter how it is worded, it shouldn't matter. I am one of the least misled minds of my generation, if you haven't noticed, the average intelligence is on a constant drop, funneling down to it's imminent fate.

Oh wow. I lol'd so hard. You're one of the moist misguided individuals I've ever met. You live under the delusion that you have this impeccable grandeur about you, and that you "look at everything from the outside." Oh please, that's not original, it's trite garbage.

I never said that, stop interpreting everything through your one sided filter. You reactions are bringing you down, you distinctively show your censored interpretations. And going even more defensive also works against you.

What filter? Better yet, what the hell are you talking about?

More insults and directed stupidity.

You didn't prove me wrong again. Well done. :rolleyes:

So does everyone, but you explore within the chains of control, I look outside, form a third person view observing what is happening.

Ha. As if that were even remotely true. No, you believe you have a third person perspective but you don't. It's always first person; your opinion can never be third person.

I no longer care what you think, or what you listen to, because you are like a huge filter, you only hear what you want to hear, and you constantly show weakness through being over defensive when not necessary, and constantly insulting which is the biggest sign of weakness.

The truest sign of weakness is your inability to elaborate on your point of view. All you do is rehash the same idea ad naseum as though you're making an impact - you're not. You're a parrot; a drone; a slave to your own inflated ego.

So I say again, hop down off that soapbox. It's really getting to be a bore listening to you preach from that pedestal. It must be lonely all by yourself.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Wait a second... You think DD is being defensive????? He has only attacked your faulty ideas and logic. You are the one being defensive, for everyone who has posted in this thread has been in agreement for weeks about how wrong you are and you still won't even consider the possibility. How on Earth could you believe that you see things from the third person?

And this filter you speak of; you are the one with the filter. The filter being a massive wall of your almighty intelligence.

And just because you don't reference anything in any of these threads doesn't mean you're not misled. It means you are an over confident buffoon who can only see through distorted eyes.

Now this is just plain getting fun.

You can have all the knowledge in the world but it still won't make you smart.

See what you are missing is i have more of the Intelligence than the knowledge.

I seriously doubt I could ever be your friend... mainly because you're so self-centered, conceited and pompous.

Do you want to see self-centered? I can be the most self-centered evil little jackass you'll ever see anywhere in the world if you like...

So you're still going by what other people have said... just like everyone else. Stop pretending like you have this magical oracle in your ceiling.

The idea of magic doesn't make sense.

People need control.

And it is their ultimate downfall.

Oh wow. I lol'd so hard. You're one of the moist misguided individuals I've ever met.

You laugh out louded? There is this fancy invention called a mirror, it works well for combing your hair or shaving, maybe seeing if your face is dirty or worn.

What filter? Better yet, what the hell are you talking about?

The one shoved into your ear making you hear only what you want to hear.

The truest sign of weakness is your inability to elaborate on your point of view. All you do is rehash the same idea ad naseum as though you're making an impact - you're not. You're a parrot; a drone; a slave to your own inflated ego.

I do not have the time or patience to spend my effort elaborating on every last nanoscopic detail.

It must be lonely all by yourself.

See I am not by myself, I am backed by precisely 26 492 people.

Edited by BlyTwo

Stupid peaople enjoy their own stupidity.

You are foolish to believe that you can prove that over the internet.

Do you want to see self-centered? I can be the most self-centered evil little jackass you'll ever see anywhere in the world if you like...

Evil is different from being a jackass. But it looks like it wouldn't be hard for you to pull off both.

You missed the point.

And it is their ultimate downfall.

Really? For certain in every single example?

You laugh out louded? There is this fancy invention called a mirror, it works well for combing your hair or shaving, maybe seeing if your face is dirty or worn.

Are you on drugs?

Could we not say the same for you?

I do not have the time or patience to spend my effort elaborating on every last nanoscopic detail.

Then there is a problem in your logic. If you think anyone will believe your radical assumptions just because you say you are super intelligent then you are lost.

LOL and same as above.

Edited by sith_wampa

Stupid peaople enjoy their own stupidity.

Edited: Smart peaople enjoy other people's stupidity.

And that is psychology, my friend.

You are foolish to believe that you can prove that over the internet.

I don't believe that, that's why I am doing a bad job. You would see me as smarter in person.

You missed the point.

No I didn't, I just don't care.

Really? For certain in every single example?

If it is minor control it has minor consequence, for example, over strict parents provides an unimaginative child that can only work as a drone. Another example,

Are you on drugs?

I beyond loathe drugs.

Could we not say the same for you?

Possibly could say it. Doesn't make it completely true.

Then there is a problem in your logic. If you think anyone will believe your radical assumptions just because you say you are super intelligent then you are lost.

Your assumptions a radical form my view.

LOL and same as above.

Not really, 26 492 people is in reference to this.

Especially for the rest of us. Making a fool out of a delusional twit is fun.

You don't have either. You're just an idiot.

You do that elsewhere.

You missed the point, dipstick.

What the **** are you talking about?

What the hell?

But you expect us to. Nice. Hypocrisy. Awesome.

Oh wow. Now I know you're a dumb ass.

I don't believe that, that's why I am doing a bad job. You would see me as smarter in person.

Not after this tirade of stupid.

I beyond loathe drugs.

You sure take a lot for loathing them so much.

I'm done with this topic (which has greatly strayed btw)

You've said that like five times already... :rolleyes:

I'm done with this topic (which has greatly strayed btw)

So is that your pathetic way of saying you don't have any evidence to support anything you've said and you're pussing out like a bitch?

great. now he's gonna go ramble in a different topic and drag it way off key x3;

genetics has a lot of potential. but, enabling same-sex reproduction is a waste of time IMO. money can be spent on research that counts instead.

yes, there probably are other things that could be done. many cures to be made. but y'know, you're not one of the people it affects. also i doubt that say, a cure for cancer would be made public. companies can make far more money by offering small or partial cures that would keep a patient paying over the course of many years. we may like to think they wouldn't do this but you have to remember the people at the tops of these companies usually get there by being ruthless money-mongers...

Any research that can piss of the overly religious is good research.

Wow, TOTAL agreeance here.

normally i'd be with you, but its still a TOTAL waste to put money into discovering how to genetically alter people so they can reproduce homosexually.

its like genetically altering people so they can, say, have their reproductive organs switched with their buttholes. its useless, we already have a way of reproducing.

genetic research is good for bettering the species, and making people able to reproduce homosexually doesn't necessarily do that.

at least spend money where it counts FIRST. then, when everything is perfect, invest in such useless endeavors...

Edited by rEdaSbLood