Sign in to follow this  
comander starlin

PSP versions of C&C

hay guys here is all the info on the PSP versions of the game available to download from the Sony Play Station Store, i will let you know how well they work and i would like someone to let me know how well it works on the PS3

Sony Play Station Store

psstore.jpg

Command & Conquer

cncps.jpg

Command & Conquer - Red Alert

redalert.jpg

Command & Conquer - Red Alert: Retaliation

playstationstore.jpg

Countries Available

As far as i am aware this is only available in Europe/UK, and New Zealand/Australia, will edit post if in other countries

Comander Starlin

as a long awaited update to this topic

the play.

the play of this on the PSP can get annoying, and it will drive you nuts, it is more set to the controls of the PS3, and the major draw back is that you cant save the game as these games run on the old system of one really long and pointless password like the old Nintendo and Sega games, but if you can stick through it on your psp you will find it is one fun portable game. one of the major problems you will have with is the mouse pointer, it is the d-pad not the analog stick, as this is used for the L2 and R2 buttons. So to summarize if you really want this classic on the psp by all means, just keep in mind that it is more of a PS3 classic not a PSP classic and i would give all 3 of them a 8/10 for the final result but could have done with the analog for the control.

the major draw back is that you cant save the game as these games run on the old system of one really long and pointless password like the old Nintendo and Sega games

Ha! The N64 version of C&C has 2 actual ingame save slots :P

yeah it was a bit of a letdown but to play the classic anywhere is well worth the $9.00 it cost :P

lol i just realized that in the background of those pictures i had petro-gamers and cncnz on firefox lol