Sonic

CNCNZ.com Online Store Open Now!

Late last year there were plans to produce some shirts featuring the CNCNZ.com logo. These plans never really happened. Until today. We are please to announce that a range of shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies and other products are now available to you. None of this is advertised on the main site yet. Our forum regulars are getting the first look in.

Store Location: http://www.cafepress.com/cncnz

Prices vary but I can assure these are high quality products. On our store site the prices can be shown in US/Canadian/Australian dollars and British pounds. Using any online currency conversion tool you can easily check the prices for you country though

Example: The new CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game T-Shirt (Dark)

337910309v10_350x350_Front_Color-Navy.jpg

The one and only CNCNZ.com shirt, featuring the official site logo and slogan. Best in Navy blue but other colours are available. Look cool without breaking the bank. Our durable, high-quality, pre-shrunk 100% cotton t-shirt is what to wear when you want to go comfortably casual. Preshrunk, durable and guaranteed. Colours Navy (default), Black, Military Green, Royal and Charcoal.

PRICE: $20.99 (USD) / $26.32 (CAD) / £14.16 (GBP) / $31.43 (AUD) / $36.67 (NZD)

There are other shirts and products, all varying prices, some offer different colour combinations as well:

• CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game T-Shirt (Dark)
  • CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game T-Shirt (Grey)
  • CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game Value T-Shirt (White)
  • CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game Long Sleeve Shirt
  • CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game Baseball Jersey
  • CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game Hoodie (dark)
  • CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game Zip Hoodie (dark)
  • CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game Zip Hoodie (grey)
  • CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game Trucker Hat
  • CNCNZ.com Time to Play the Game Mousepad

What does CNCNZ.com get out of it?

When you purchase something the funds go right back into supporting CNCNZ.com. At this stage we only make a few dollars per item.

Future product ideas will include a limited run of retro shirts, featuring the older site logos and colours.

Support CNCNZ.com and check out the new store at http://www.cafepress.com/cncnz

As said elsewhere, need some mugs. And a clock! ^_^

need some mugs. And a clock! ^_^

I'll look into that.

Nice work Sonic. Now everyone, buy stuff!

Awesome, probly get a mousepad. Saves me looking a complete nerd :P

New stuff added.... from left to right Wall Clock / Large Mug / Mug.

338759414v2_150x150_Front.jpg 338764599v10_150x150_Back.jpg 338764600v3_150x150_Back.jpg

New stuff added....

That was fast...

Yeah Sonic took a crash course in pottery and in clock-making and viola!

Some of you who have showed interest in purchasing something should have received an e-mail that gets you a $5 discount.

Some of you who have showed interest in purchasing something should have received an e-mail that gets you a $5 discount.

does it

cool i need to read it

If you got that e-mail from [email protected] that just announces the store opening, not discount thing in that sorry. When you place an order at http://www.cafepress.com/cncnz it asks if you want send a $5 voucher to friends. I picked a few names from this thread. I ordered myself a shirt and mug ;)

Hey this is great - just got the email. I will definetely look into buying a mug and a shirt/hoody.

(You'll have to get some various stuff made up for future competitions, maybe just a voucher?)

Thanks sonic.

lol I got the email and was like "who the **** is this guy?"

I almost junk mailed it lol.

For the voucher to be used you have to spend $50 though. :P So after getting my clock and mug, I didn't really want anything else, so eh.

I wonder if my stuff will get to me by the 24th or not. :o

For the voucher to be used you have to spend $50 though. :P So after getting my clock and mug, I didn't really want anything else, so eh.

Yeah I noticed that. Since I sent you guys the discount e-mail I got one as well, same deal, spend more than $50 get $5 off. Plus you have to use by December 16th.

I wonder if my stuff will get to me by the 24th or not. :o

Depends on what shipping cost you paid for. I just went the cheap ass economy shipping. I would expect a minimium of 2 weeks. Could be a bit longer being Christmas.

BTW, a dark red version of the official shirt has been added.

337910309v12_350x350_Front_Color-Cardinal.jpg

The mugs ought to be blue, or at least be available in blue. The clock too, should have its frame be blue. Otherwise, if it weren't for the CNCNZ slapped across them, it wouldn't remind me of the site at all. :2cents:

Edited by Nmenth

Yeah a blue or purple (RIP CNCNZPurple) mug would be much better in my opinion. The site slogan also looks weird on the mugs like it has just been drawn on with a pen. Looks good on the shirts though.

The mugs ought to be blue, or at least be available in blue. The clock too, should have its frame be blue. Otherwise, if it weren't for the CNCNZ slapped across them, it wouldn't remind me of the site at all. :2cents:

The mugs are only available in white, as for the wall clocks, I think I can get one done with a blue face and white numbers done.

The site slogan also looks weird on the mugs like it has just been drawn on with a pen. Looks good on the shirts though.

It was hard to get the artwork looking right for the mugs, the first one with the slogan in white just looked awful. I then tried it without the slogan but it looked boring, so I reversed the colours. And the "drawn on with a pen" is the effect I was going for.

Success! My order has shipped.

Took them long enough... Noobs.

When you place an order there is 2 day wait while the artwork is printed onto whatever you have ordered.

Success! My order has shipped.

Took them long enough... Noobs.

Pics with teh new gearz!

I've ordered the navy blue shirt as pictured below.

337910309v10_350x350_Front_Color-Navy.jpg

When it arrives I will take a photo of it and post it here. The previews give a rough idea of how they look but a real photo is much better.

Great, now cafepress are spamming me with junk. FFS.

Unsubscribing....

Now. ^_^