Sonic

CNCNZ.com Online Store Open Now!

Really, I don't get anything. Of course I unchecked the appropriated boxes when I signed up ;)

I want that blue hoodie O_O its time like these yah learn how to steal someones check to verify your paypal account... again XD yes that was foo fighters I twited around btw

Definetly going to have to get a mousepad, have needed one since i got my computer

Haha - you should do a commercial in the middle of the next livewire showing off all the merchandize!

;p

Just updating this thread with some actual photos of the official CNCNZ.com T-Shirt. On the left is the shirt it self (folded in half), on the right is close up of the logo design.

cncnzdarkshirt1az7.th.jpg cncnzdarkshirt2gq5.th.jpg

Now, before you say the logo looks blurry or fuzzy read this. Attached to the packaging is a an important note about the dark shirt printing/material process. CafePress.com's on-demand shirt printing technology creates a slight "sheen" around the shirt artwork. This "sheen" will completely fade away after the first wash.

I can also tell you that shirt material is very high quality. And the actual brand of the shirt is Hanes Tagless 6.1. Manufactured in Haiti.

I can show you a real photo of the mug as well.

cncnzmugmq7.th.jpg

The mug looks better than I thought it would.

So support CNCNZ.com, get your own shirt from the CNCNZ.com Store at http://www.cncnz.com/store/

I'll be waiting by the letter box Monday/Tuesday then. ^_^

My stuff arrived today.

The mug is nice, teh clock is so so, but eh. ^_^

How can you stand a green wall behind your computer screen lol?

This entire room is getting painted at some point. I don't know why anyone would want to paint a room green. Alas. :(

My stuff arrived today.

The mug is nice, teh clock is so so, but eh. ^_^

I think the clock looks fine. My first design for the clock was to use the "Time To Play The Game" in black, glad I went with the white instead. The focus should be on the clock hands and numbers. The only thing I don't like about the clock is the fact you couldn't change the font of the numbers. The templates provided by CafePress only give you a few styles to choose from.

Do the numbers look printed on with the artwork?

The clock number fonts is what lets it down really, as its unrelated to the main text. Which is what I dislike about ti.

Aside from that, its doing its job as a clock nicely. :)

o.o i only just noticed the store and topic. i have a few suggestions... (most, if not all, i will buy)

a poloneck (not turtleneck, poloneck. as in a full neck that folds over)

underwear (oh come on. you knew it would happen :3)

aaaand maybe something like an arm band...

some alternate hats (i'd guess like a beanie type thing, or a military officer's type hat which would PWN. but unless it had cat ears on it i probably wouldn't buy that personally, but i'd guess a lot of members would probably choose a beanie over a baseball cap... but i'd buy and wear the officer's hat)

aaaand going at a stretch you could get some kind of clothing item with little boxes on it. then make little game badges (though i'd guess the latter would get you in copyright problems. it would be cool though. the idea is you stick on a badge if you own the game... heck, it could extent right out to a shirt that has "achievement" boxes a'la xbox 360)

though after looking through the cafepress site methinks most of those things wouldn't be possible to do :\ a tad disappointing. if you could ask for custom items to put the logo on... gah. i think i'm gonna have to go creative and make my own things. i've done it before and i'll do it again :3

what this site needs is a mascot. something cute that makes people instantly recognize this place. deviant art did it... then you could get plushies made of it! :3

what this site needs is a mascot. something cute that makes people instantly recognize this place. deviant art did it... then you could get plushies made of it! :3

A mascot? I'm open to suggestions.

A little Sonic figure? :lol:

Oh wait...I think that's been taken!

Introducing...

KIWI & CONQUER

tmp-6.jpg

Feather covered plush Kiwi standing 45 cm high.

Realistic uranium-glass tiberium crystals give off an eerie green glow and contain enough hazardous radiation to activate actual proximity illness.

Subliminal messages from Kane tell owner to visit CNCNZ.com frequently and buy more paraphernalia.

Ordered a shirt ;)

I see you went for the long sleeve shirt. Post a pic of it here when you get it.

I will admit the store idea hasn't been a raging success, only had a total of 4 order since the store opened in early December. I thought you guys want this stuff?

I do have plans to add some other shirt designs soon though.

only had a total of 4 order since the store opened in early December. I thought you guys want this stuff?

You'll get more people buying stuff after you sell some Kiwi & Conquers. Until they start dying from radiation poisoning and you have to recall them all...

Can't use copyrighted images in the artwork. It must be of your own creation.

I never opened the store to make a massive profit, it was started because a few people asked me if shirts were available with the site logo on it.

Copyright infringement can be a very big deal though, especially if you start turning a profit... So best to just stay safe and not break the law. I know its a foreign concept, but still. :P