Saracen

Post Your Car!

OK, I last did one of these when I passed my Driving test and got my first decent car a couple of years back now. Back then I had a Honda Civic 1.3.

Since then, I've had a Vauxhall (GM/Opel) Astra 1.4, basic, but it's done me proud. Now I have my sights on my next definite buy.... I hope this one will last a few years.

Renault Megane 1.4

frontxa2.jpg

backiy9.jpg

interiorlj4.jpg

So what's yours? (or if you're too young to drive) what do your parents own?

Why is your steering wheel on the wrong side..? :P

Countries like the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Japan all drive on the correct side of the road. It's everywhere else that's wrong! ;)

No license plates on your Jeep DD? Still living of the grid are you :P :lol:

Countries like the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Japan all drive on the correct side of the road. It's everywhere else that's wrong! ;)

No, we drive on the right side. You drive on the left. :P

No, we drive on the right side. You drive on the left. :P

there wheel is on the left so your both right

i get my license in one and a half years

i just hope they dont change the age again

Edited by ICECOLDKILLA

I'm old enough to have a car, just to lazy to get my license. My parents are driving a Ford Territory. Image is average because I just used my laptops web cam.

t1tl1.th.jpg

interiorlj4.jpg

Do those mats really have like labeling for each pedal? :mellow:

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

jeep1.jpg

Those things are some serious *gas guzzlers*. Pretty cool though.

I lent my camera to a friend a couple of days ago, but when I get it back will take some pics. I don't have a car myself but drive a Civic that Dad bought a while back for me to do my license in and Dad & Mum have a 2004 red Falcon which really is quite awesome.

Do those mats really have like labeling for each pedal? :mellow:

Nope, I'm buying from a very reliable car dealer. All car dealers these days have these disposable paper mats down as standard practice. They are then replaced every time they're soiled. There's nothing worse than getting a feel for the car after someone else has been in it.... only to find the last person had dog crap or mud on the bottom of their shoe, and the stuff has worked its way into the interior carpet.

It's the same with bed stores as well. They have similar printed mats to avoid crap on people's shoes soiling the mattresses.

I guess it's not a stupid idea. Somewhat, excessive though don't ya think? :P

My ride.

getimagemr7.jpg

getimagedj7.jpg

A bit of trivia: This car was seen a bit in Blue Heelers. Maggie Doyle had one at the beginning of Homecoming Queen and it was also part of the line up of cars in Firebrands. Might have to compile a list of where it appears.

Singapore too. :P

Those things are some serious *gas guzzlers*. Pretty cool though.

Mine does pretty good. I don't have the V8 engine, just the inline six.

My ride.

getimagemr7.jpg

A bit of trivia: This car was seen a bit in Blue Heelers. Maggie Doyle had one at the beginning of Homecoming Queen and it was also part of the line up of cars in Firebrands. Might have to compile a list of where it appears.

EA? Falcon. Nice.

Still a conspiracy :P

ok here are a few highlights of my truck, 107k miles on it as of writing 1994 Chevy S10:

old school console XD

img080.png

front shot O:

img081.png

my awesome tape job fix on the rust hole in the side

img082.png

and what's in my cupholder? glad you asked a 79 cents 32oz cola slush from Cumberlands XD

img084.png

Edit: sorry about the quality my phone camera sucks

Edited by mormreed

...wow xD all the people on the forum have bad cars x3 where are all the modern middle-upper class business cards... where are the supercars and the hypercars? XDDDD

though if one of you posted up pictures of say, a DB9 or a bugatti veyron or a lambo... ferrari or a dodge viper.... then i'd probably have to play the bulls**t card x3;

unless of course you had proof that it was actually your car... in which case i'd just be drooling and begging said person for photos and video footage of the car, it's interior and action shot and sounds x3

aaaaanyway. yah me an mom don't have a car. we don't have anywhere to park it and it's just impractical to have. it would cost far more money then it would be worth o.o; just to maintain the darn thing would be stupidly expensive let alone the costs of fuel and such...

my aunt has a car (gawd knows what it is. all i know is that it's some kind of modern family saloon type car...) aaaand my little cousin has one of those mini-boy racer cars which he's modded up with all the little plastic addon's and lights and stickers and bigass speakers in the back xD

eeeyaaaah he's a right little chav >->

the old body style? wtf? that 1994 how much earlier did they start making the S10?

the 4WD helps provide peace of mind when in the snow, but fishtailing is actually way more fun than having control XD

First_generation_Proton_Saga_Kuala_.jpg

not actually mine..but the same model (Magma 1.3 engine, 1989).

Malaysian 1st car...also my 1st car.

kinda ok for starter.

next year i'm gonna buy new one...

I wonder how many people would rather spend money on there rigs than there cars....

the old body style? wtf? that 1994 how much earlier did they start making the S10?

the 4WD helps provide peace of mind when in the snow, but fishtailing is actually way more fun than having control XD

S10s have been around since the 1970s...

I wonder how many people would rather spend money on there rigs than there cars....

maybe people who dont have cars?