PurpleGaga27

The final extended version of Hell March 3 is here.

HM3 is probably the best HM2 remake ever and is now being extended to 4:45 rather than a pathetic 3:33. Some part loops were being cut and adding them now makes more sense to hear, very much compared to Hell March 2. This is the modified combination of HM3 orchestral mix (live show), the original HM3 extended song and some HM2 loops.

Download: http://files.filefront.com/HM3+Extendedmp3...;/fileinfo.html

Listen and enjoy!

Edited by purplescrin

Hell March 3 as its presented in the game and on the soundtrack CD is perfectly fine.

Exactly, Frank knows what he is doing.

Exactly, Frank knows what he is doing.

Well, who's the songwriter of HM3? Frank Klepacki himself? I wonder why he made that score shorter than the Hell March 1 remix by FFTL? It's less interesting to hear the original HM3. The extended version is probably more interesting to hear though, imho.

I'm betting the running time for HM3 was determined by the length of the opening FMV in the game.

I just find your way thinking really strange. Why is 3.33 not long enough? Why does HM3 have to have the same running time as the previous versions by Frank or From First to Last?

Out of interest i downloaded this and had a listen, the idea is good, it's sounds nice.

But:

Beat matching fails (IE, the tempos of seperate parts are not exactly the same)

Timing fails (The introduction of a new part [at 3.10 i think] was way out of sync and there were a few others)

I suggest you get hold of some better software (your using audacity? am i correct? It's good but not pro) which can change tempo whithout pitch change and can sync the beats.

Apart from that it wasn't too bad. Practice makes perfect.

Edited by BioBen

This is a waste of everyone's time. It's a dodgy, shoddy mix of songs that don't fit. And I'm really fighting the urge to delete the link and close this topic. ARRRGH.

Well I actually tried to download the file yesterday to give the guy a chance and at least listen to the file before judging... but it didn't work. So meh.