Saracen

Secret Santa!

OK, a little Christmas themed goodness here. The rules of this thread are simple.

Pick up to 5 forum members who you would buy a present for. Name them, name their present, and why you would give them it. for example:

Luk3us: A Years Subscription to FHM Magazine.

Why?: His recent admittance to the Gay Banner ads he gets are concerning. A Years subscription to FHM should remind the man, the joys of great looking women!

It doesn't have to be in this format. But the only rule besides the above are that presents remain realistic... So no new supercars, or penthouses guys. Oh, and last of all, keep it clean. Be humorous if you wish, but you should know where the line is drawn. ;)

Have fun!

Hmmm...

Mina Synd: A cutting edge PC.

Why? Because she favors PCs over console.

Doctor Destiny: A copy of Freud.

Why? Because I think he would enjoy them.

Bware: The set of Black & White World political cartoon books.

Why? Ditto.

Masked Shah: All the GLA mods for Generals and Zero Hour.

Why? Destructive Forces allows planes to be hijacked and flown into buildings (!!!). I think he would love it.

Saracen: The Resident Evil film trilogy and the Outbreak games.

Why? Because of Milla Jovovich and the thinking she could have played Tanya, and Alyssa in Outbreak is said to be a way to include Alice into the games.

Edited by General Leang

Thanks for the sub Saracen, though I'd be just happy with the 2009 calendar. :)

I shall write my list down later. I have to think. :)

And lol, BWare, that isn't a name I've seen in a long time. :o

hmm... tough call o.o also danke leang :3

doctor destiny: either an inflatable sheep or a fursuit

why: the first for obvious comedy reasons and the second because if you're gonna do to a furry convention, you HAVE to have a fursuit of some kind. otherwise you just look weird xD

luk3us: a plane ticket and a VIP tour pass to the playboy mansion

why: because he needs it xD i know it sounds a little unrealistic but if i really wanted to, i could get that for him. though chances are i'd just find the local equivalent for him...

saracen: all black paramilitant clothing (but NOT designer brands) including something along the lines of a mask or balaclava. and maybe a cricket bat.

why: to aid in his anarchy plans, or in the very least a black bloc movement x3; because every anarchist needs some stealth costumes

sonic: direct funding linked into a swiss bank account which seems to have unlimited funds from an unknown source...

why: why stop at a forum and website when world domination is so, SO close >.> <.< (once again, a little unrealistic but i do have connections so this might be possible. but it would probably be LIMITED funds, but extremely high amounts...)

masked shah: an airplane ticket, some playdoh, random wires and a clock timer

why: two birds with one stone. i get to see something horribly disturbing (yet memorable to tell any children or grandchildren) and i get rid of shah when he either forces the plane to crash into a random countrie's monument or gets shot by air marshalls when he announces he has a bomb on the plane XD

i could probably come up with a few more but i'm sure i've probably offended enough people for today >.>;

DD's secretly considering to buy one

awesome thread, no idea what I would give people though

Sonic – For Sonic I shall provide, notice I say provide, not buy, photoshop and notepad++. So he can keep making CNCNZ look cool and work well.

Saracen – One of those microphone convert to text programs. So that when he starts to rant, he can just talk into a mic and it’ll spit it out onto our forums. I mean imagine the time it would save him!

DD – A subscription to some random fury hetani based site. Though I question if I should, we might never see him again.

Blackout – White cowboy boots. I mean you can’t be a Texan with out funky boots right?

Sith – A light sabre. So hopefully he can accidentally chop off his hands.

Mina – A box full of energy drinks, herbals and other drugs that put off that pesky thing called sleep. Also a slave or three to do her bidding… Like finishing off the CNCNZ poster thing she is doing, and that random flash game. :P Oh and she also gets a copy of Sarcen's present too, typing much lately?

Leang – A new car, I’ve seen that car you posted in that thread. And its, well, its interesting, I suppose. Aren’t chicks meant to have sporty things that go to fast? :o

Nnmeth – A nuclear bomb. Why? Well it seems appropriate some how.

BioBen – A nice PCI video card.

Gben – A new computer along with a computer tech to make sure he can play TW/KW/RA3 on his rather bizarre network.

Alphabear – An Australian flag, so he can wave it around and stuff.

Duke – One of those certificates that says you own a tree in the middle of nowhere. So he can go visit it and go, wow I own you bitch!

Hypno – One of those lint cleaners, so your uniform always looks nice and clean.

Icecoldkilla – Some nice ice cold beers, makes the killing easier

Louis Ex – Like DD, only a nice subscription to an anime site.

Starlin – Some booze. I mean everyone loves booze, except, for people who don’t like booze I guess.

Julbri – Skis to go skiing with! I don’t know why, but it seems like a good idea!

Inferno – A nice Nod mug. I’d get myself one too.

BlyTwo - A nice DVD featuring a crazy computer and its funky red eye!

THAR

My list, if you weren't on my list, its because I haven't seen you post lately, or you slipped under my radar!

Nnmeth – A nuclear bomb. Why? Well it seems appropriate some how.

Nice way to mangle my name there.

So what kind of nuke are we talking here? Like a puny 1kt nuke? A little 15kt a-bomb? A nice 15mt? Or all out with a 50mt Tsar bomb?

Artillery fired? Plane dropped? ICBM? MIRV?

I need to know so I can clear a space for it in the correct collection bunker.

If I find a government GPS tracking bug on it, I'm returning it.

Sonic – A recording of "The Unforgiven" (acoustic or electric O:) played by me (without vocals 'cause my voice sucks XD) because that was the first song I learned how to play without a pick and the rhythm is easy but it sounds awesome

Saracen – A poster that says "C&C King? WTF is that?" XD

Luk3us - A script that will just reply "meh" to all unread threads in open discussion :P

DD – A converter for his truck to run on vegetable oil because SUV/Truck mileage sucks from firsthand experience

Blackout – Spurs for those boots Luk3us gave you, those make you look even more badass XD

Sith – Firewood so he can bring it on ski trips and I won't be cold either :P

Mina – A keyboard with programmable keys so she doesn't have to type out all the smileys and other words of her choice

BioBen – An awesome mixing program and spam to some company you want to get noticed by (a private mail server program has so many advantages XD but I'll have to do that soon so it doesn't go directly to spam after I get blacklisted XD)

Hypno – One of those tide stain removers, there was a commercial and all these guys were lined up at attention then the commander flips out 'cause this one guy has a spot on his shirt then they sneak it down the line behind their backs and he removes the stain and the commander is just like wtf? XD

Louis Ex – A translator for any language he can find because there are animes in too many different languages to find subs for all of them... or maybe he doesn't like subs O:

Edited by mormreed

Icecoldkilla – Some nice ice cold beers, makes the killing easier

yes but i always wanted some train bears instead of beers and make it a double

DD - a pet sheep

sonic - every metallica song and a slice of pie

Mina Synd - a toy that goes beeb beeb

General Leang - a tank why the hell not

Saracen - a thingamajig would do you some good

but all in all i would get you all coal

why

well because im poor the i live in a box made of coal

thus i would give up my house for you guys

Leang – A new car, I’ve seen that car you posted in that thread. And its, well, its interesting, I suppose. Aren’t chicks meant to have sporty things that go to fast? :o

Perhaps. The thinking behind what I drive at the moment was looking at what else there was out there and seeing what was the most mechanically sound vehicle out there. Certainly this was a lot better than anything else I found.

Edited my post to include Saracen.

BlyTwo - A nice DVD featuring a crazy computer and its funky red eye!

What?

i could probably come up with a few more but i'm sure i've probably offended enough people for today >.>;

I just hope you weren't trying to be funny. You state you can't afford to buy a CD yet have sources who could wire hugely high amounts of money to swiss banks.

No.

-------

Saracen - A freshly made and creamed, irresistible pavlova to at least allow you to appreciate SOME of the Christmas spirit of the southern hemisphere - even if the local Christmas spirits are finding your door locked!

I just hope you weren't trying to be funny. You state you can't afford to buy a CD yet have sources who could wire hugely high amounts of money to swiss banks.

those people were her furcadia friends who wouldn't give her money for something as trivial as a CD :P

a PC with window 95 to all & wih not functioning ctrl+alt+del button.

happy new year.

Julbri – Skis to go skiing with! I don’t know why, but it seems like a good idea!

Hmmm, That would be vaguely entertaining for people who enjoy watching others fall over or roll painfully down hills

Okay, that was baaaaaad. Black Sheep bad.

DD has Silence of the Lambs added to his Freud book.

inflatable-sheep.jpg

Merry Christmas, my Friend!

Wasn't that cloned sheep dolly?

Not looking good for you DD, you have all the masters of sheep jokes against you... The Australians and the Kiwis

Woot PCI card and Mixing software!

Why the spam though? Hmm possibilities

Sonic - A ticket to the next metallica gig (Don't care where it is, He can pay to get there)

Saracen - A big glowing sign that he can put up at EALA that says "C&C King is watching"

DD - A USB Big red button that bans the last person who posted in the thread you are viewing

Zee - All my lego (I have quite a bit)

Duke - A crappy flying V guitar

Luk3us - A month of telecom broadband (10Gb)

Mina - A Plugin for your internet browser that inserts paragraphing and removes all unnecessary Emoticons

Alphabear - A sheep

Julbri - A wireless network adapter (that you can give to me)

Nmenth - a 1:2 non-working replica of a nuke of your choice

Koen - $20 donation towards Tibed 2 (spend it on whatever you like)

Bly - A Macdonalds voucher

Gben - A better sheep (Than Alpha's)

Sith - A cookie

Louis - The cake (is a lie)

Mormreed - An Epic Subwoofer

That'll do.