Sign in to follow this  
Gromit

Somone please help!

Hi all, Im having trouble getting the map i have made to appear in the map list in game. I have tried everything, looked on countless forums and i dont see any answers to my question. i assume that cuase i cant find an answer that im the only one having this problem.

I have tried downloading other custom maps and they work fine, but just all my custom maps dont show up. A friend of mine downloaded WB and created a map and it showed up like it should do. It just wont do on mine.

The files are in the same place as the y are on my friends computer it just wont regester them on my comp. Altho the sagexml file that the maps should be saved to doesnt show up when i search for it in my comptuer. but the directory is there when i save the map through the wb. im really stummped can any help me please?

Im running vista home permium, 32 bit operation system. If that helps at all.

Hope to hear from somone soooooooooon.

Just make sure the two starting points (or more) are properly named (use the dropdown box at the waypoint name it should say player_1_start or something), and save it under User Maps.

Just make sure the two starting points (or more) are properly named (use the dropdown box at the waypoint name it should say player_1_start or something), and save it under User Maps.

thanks, sorted