Doctor Destiny

Rumors of Disney to Buy EA

WTF?

No, that would turn EA into an even worse monster! I can see it now, you think they make ****ty games and rip off consumers. Just wait till Disney gets their hands on them! :o

I doubt this will happen.

eeeeeyah but look at that though. that's an article on an article where some guy said something o.O; it's not really very reliable. it just can't happen... but then again... the fact that EA is LOSING OUT on a good $400m net income... EA might panic and if disney makes a really generous offer, EA could turn and go "oooh! JAAAACKPOT ^-^" and cash in...

but it just sounds too stupid to be true. why on earth would disney want EA? EA -DO- make a lot of successful games and they make pretty much every type of game... but let's face it, EA isn't exactly that popular at the moment. for all we know this could be the best thing that ever happened in gaming. stranger things have happened...

we all know disney can MILK MILK MILK when they want to. considering they've been pumping out movies since tv came about... new movies, re-editting and releasing older movies... all the merchandise... disneyland and so on. you put all those amazing small EA game making groups who have produced good things and put them under disney. could turn out very well.

i say we just sit this one out and watch it. whatever happens it'll be lulworthy

Disney never mentioned anywhere that they are looking at buying out EA. The writer is just joining dots that aren't there just because EA isn't doing that great financially at the moment.

disney will stop making straight to dvd movies and start making straight to CD games

thats a good and bad thing but all in all NOOOOOOOOO unless the games look like pixar because pixar movies kick ass

Well let's try something different - what if some completely different company attempted to buy out EA?

Where do people come up with these bizarre ideas?

Like it will be the end of the world on December 21, 2012 because a Mayan calendar restarts it's loop...

OH NO we might have to change our ancient calendars again!

Disney and EA = fail turned into EPIC FAIL!

General Mickey Mouse

Kane Hook

Edited by BlyTwo

It was a joke ok? keep your pants on alright :P

world of tiberium craft

noooooooooooooo

TiberiumCraft would be awesome. XD

Nah... I picture Disney getting EA and we see GTA: Magical Kingdom. I'd lol my ass off... and probably play it. xD

haaa... i'm guessing if it does happen they won't mess with C&C beyond putting disney adverts in-game. like on bill-boards in cities and stuff... it's possible they may do some insane crossover but they aren't that stupid are they?

...ooooh right kingdom hearts. well that wasn't too bad was it? >_>;

i don't think i even wanna imagine a disney C&C RTS >_>; it makes my brain hurt...

Well let's try something different - what if some completely different company attempted to buy out EA?

You mean like... Take Two Interactive? That would be ironic :unsure:

Where do people come up with these bizarre ideas?

Hey! You're the conspiracy theorist :unsure: