Luk3us

Teen shoots parents

I feel for the parents...man.

i must say this whole tragedy could have been avoided if A: the farther did not own a gun. (because we all know the queen of England will invade the USA) and B: he was 16, why couldn't the have just let him play halo, what trads.

Well this dip**** is clearly on drugs or something. The way I see it, that fact he couldn't play Halo 3 has nothing do with this story. He probably has more deeper psychological and emotion issues towards his parents to do something like this.

Lock him up and throw away the key I say.

...why couldn't the have just let him play halo, what trads.

The parents made their decision - no one can judge a parent on prohibiting their kids from playing a certain video game(s). They have their reasons, they train up their children in the way the see fit.

The parents made their decision - no one can judge a parent on prohibiting their kids from playing a certain video game(s). They have their reasons, they train up their children in the way the see fit.

I agree. Considering he shot them, I'd say restricting a violent game was a wise choice in this situation. Good choice, but with unfortunate results.

I agree. Considering he shot them, I'd say restricting a violent game was a wise choice in this situation. Good choice, but with unfortunate results.

shhhhh. You'll have more people saying games make you a violent person. >_>

shhhhh. You'll have more people saying games make you a violent person. >_>

Not saying that at all. What I'm saying is that violent people shouldn't play violent games.

He was undoubtedly violent, he shot his parents. So not letting him play the game was the right choice.

To be honest it would have been on bigger news, something like that, i say BS.

But in any case video games don't bring violence out of people, possible slightly encourages it, with games like GTA.

And people aren't that ****ed to shoot their parents over taking away a game, probably not even permanently.

Not saying that at all. What I'm saying is that violent people shouldn't play violent games.

He was undoubtedly violent, he shot his parents. So not letting him play the game was the right choice.

You missed my point. I know you weren't saying that BUT people can, and will, cite this as another reason for banning teh EVIL VIDYA GAYMEZ.

To be honest it would have been on bigger news, something like that, i say BS.

It's not bull****. Are you just dumb or what?

But in any case video games don't bring violence out of people, possible slightly encourages it, with games like GTA.

Perhaps but if that's true, you had a hazy view of reality already.

And people aren't that ****ed to shoot their parents over taking away a game, probably not even permanently.

Oh yes they are they are that ****ed. This kid did it! And there are many cases of stupid kids of being violent against people who take their games away or get it before them! Like those PS3 riots. Holy ****!

You missed my point. I know you weren't saying that

I got your point, I just wanted to make sure my words were definitive. Toss out the doubt.

I know, my response sounded like I misunderstood you, was going to reword it, but didn't.

You do know who you are talking to, right?

I'm just saying it is on a random site i have never heard of, and something like that would have at least 30s on the news.

Perhaps but if that's true, you had a hazy view of reality already.

you lost me...

Oh yes they are they are that ****ed. This kid did it! And there are many cases of stupid kids of being violent against people who take their games away or get it before them! Like those PS3 riots. Holy ****!

Maybe more retarded and obsessed than insane.

I got your point, I just wanted to make sure my words were definitive. Toss out the doubt.

I know, my response sounded like I misunderstood you, was going to reword it, but didn't.

Rephrase next time. :P

Yeah... I know. ><

I'm just saying it is on a random site i have never heard of, and something like that would have at least 30s on the news.

My dad knew what I was talking about and he's not a gamer.

you lost me...

Not surprising...

Maybe more retarded and obsessed than insane.

I didn't say insanity. This is excessive obsession.

Rephrase next time. :P

Make me.

Ok, don't, you probably have the power to.

Enough asinine comments, please, I get it! You all think I am stupid and know nothing because I have a different opinion than you, but you can just choke on your laughs when I am the new Bill Gates

Edited by BlyTwo

It's not having a different opinion that makes you stupid. It's having a stupid, misinformed opinion that makes you stupid.

but you can just choke on your laughs when I am the new Bill Gates

:haha::rofl:

Edited by BioBen

It's not having a different opinion that makes you stupid. It's having a stupid, misinformed opinion that makes you stupid.

Not misinformed, I don't take in facts I'm told without me personally looking into it, for all you know we could be in the matrix...

haha...

Edited by BlyTwo

No seriously, don't even go there -.-

but you can just choke on your laughs when I am the new Bill Gates

Don't worry I think I just choked from laughing too hard already!

Don't worry I think I just choked from laughing too hard already!

You too? :haha: