15 members have voted

1. 1. choose your favorite subfaction & explain

• Black Hand
    • Marked of Kane
    • Steel Talons
    • ZOCOM
    • Reaper-17
    • Traveler-59

Black hand, its awesome but the crazy infantry madness in the enemy base, then comes the purifiers and two commandoes! Hot!

wow...3 post so far?

anyway..i got for MoK, ST & T59.

if i have to vote..T59...aerial superiority + traveler engine upgrade.

Guest Stevie_K

Steel Talons!.. Titans and Wolverines are still the coolest units in C&C history. The Kodiak too.

Woah that was tough!

Anyway, Steel Talons because they use the Tiberian Sun armaments, followed closely by Black Hand because they kick ass and they're Nod so they kick even more ass, then MoK because of the cyborgs, which kick ass, also, they're yet again Nod so that's a great bonus too. Did I mention Nod kicks ass? Because they do.

And then Traveler-59 because of their upgrades to the capital ships of Scrin. Which kick ass.

KW was loads of ass-kickery I must add.

[/maniac rambling]

Steel Talons!.. Titans and Wolverines are still the coolest units in C&C history. The Kodiak too.

Second that. It's great to see them alive yet again in Kane's Wrath. :D:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest Stevie_K

I hope they will live on in C&C4 :)

We've already seen a screenshot with something that could look like the Kodiak and the others.

Yeah a Titan-like beast was in it.

And the Kodiak. And the Mammoth MK.II-s (now I guess they are MK.IV or something)

Relax, those are back in C&C4, look at the pics. And Kodiak is back in a way with newer Kodiak class ships.

Guest Stevie_K

yeah, :thumbsup: Go EA!

went with black hand cause all of the free wins players give away by doing nooby upgraded infentry rushes

Black hand

-Sick, fire wielding units that burned down buildings in like 3 seconds (purifiers, elite black hand, flame tanks)

-Mantis, best anti air unit in the game! No Air units though :( and no stealth tanks :(

-ground attack galore, best for mowing the enemy down quickly, best for rushing base with full wipe! 'Upfront Ground Attack Power'

-*never used Cabal, useless, to me atleast

MoK

-was pretty good except the enlightened borgs were bloody expensive and the regular versions sucked!

-I used the Shadow Team and Stealthed Spector combo, so cheap and so fun :P Stealth tanks!

-definitely a more covert faction, atleast for me, kinda slow if the battle was long, 'Defense and Subterfuge'

-*never used tib troops cuz they were gay lol and never really used the borgs to much affect, saboteurs were crap!

Black Hand, nothing beats burning your enemies alive!

Peace :P