Sonic

Its back, the Fan Only Edition of our regular Roundtable Discussion feature returns later this month. But first we must assemble a panel of die hard Command & Conquer fans to discuss the hot topics. Usually only selected webmasters and senior staff from other C&C fan sites in the community are invited to join the panel and have their say. That changes this month because for only the second time in Roundtable history, the C&C fans have their say!

roundtable_foe2_jan09.jpg

So how do you get on the panel? That's easy. All you have to do is make sure you are a registered member of the CNCNZ.com Forums (if you are not, register now, it only takes a minute). Post a quick reply in this thread indicating your interest, we will then pick who we feel should be on the panel. The questions will be sent to you via a Private Message on our forums, hence the reason you need be a registered member. No e-mail addresses are exchanged, so they remain private.

And that's it. Our monthly Roundtable Discussion feature has proven to be a very successful feature for our site and the community. APOC, the C&C Community manager, enjoys the direct feedback he gets from them. So now is your chance to become a part of a feature usually reserved for C&C fan site staff.

If you would like see how the first Fan Only Edition Roundtable from September 2008 turned out click here.

Actually how does it work? Are the question asked through email or some online video thingy or chatroom?

Sonic will e-mail the successful applicants. It contains guidelines and around 6-8 questions. All you do is answer them as honestly, as best and as fully as you see fit. Then you send the completed e-mail back. All answers are compiled and then published.

The Roundtable is a great way to air your views community-wide though. If you've got something (relating to the question) that you really feel passionate about, then tell it like it is... The only edits that are made to these answers are spelling and grammar... Everything else remains as it was intended.

Edited by Saracen

this should turn out to be really good seeing that I dont kno when the next live CNC Live podcast will be.

Actually how does it work? Are the question asked through email or some online video thingy or chatroom?

Along the lines of what Saracen said. But you will actually receive information via PM. Given access to a hidden part of the site to submit your answers.

And i see you got a hold of TypeFaceSix then :P

I did, if anyone wants it let me know.

ok count me in! Ive got few post counts here but i know my C&C :) Ty for sonic for manually unlocking my account too! ty!

COUNT ME IN! :)

Ya, you gotta watch that Sonic, dont post it around the forums, as im sure you already know :)

I'd be honored to answer one :)

I'm assuming that you'd want a different set of people to answer your questions if possible, so I just wanted to say I'm looking forward to the next one. These are a great idea.

I'm assuming that you'd want a different set of people to answer

That depends on how many register their interest here first. I'll be picking the panel of about 6 either Monday to Tuesday.

Well in that case, if you need extras, I'll do it again.

I would love to offer my opinions again, but since I haven't even finished RA3 I decide not to sign up. I will look forward to reading it though.

I'd be happy to do this again! And now that I know what's expected in a roundtable, I'll actually post a paragraph to answer the question, instead of the blurbs I made last time. :blush:

I don't mind taking part again if you guys don't have enough fans who wish to...

I always draw kirovs on napkins at restaurants. When I was a kid I would always form my french fries into hammer and sickles.

I would love to be on the panel.