ICECOLDKILLA

the head is sweet

I think you got that backwards, the Giga Fortress transforms into a head on land.

Fortress primarily, head secondary, see?

Edited by Nmenth

Huh... I wouldn't have noticed it can deploy... Its still bloody ugly though.

Yes, I know that. But there is a point where it goes from being weird, to just plain stupid. EA have crossed that line...

But there is a point where it goes from being weird, to just plain stupid.

I think some of Yuri's Revenge was dancing on that line too, but I fear they're really pushing it this time around. I suppose we'll see when Uprising comes out.

Yeah I'd agree with you on that one. Whilst Yuri's Revenge was rather odd at times. For the most part it was "reasonably believable". Please take that with a grain of salt. :P

But this flying head, and magically school girls wearing no panties throwing tanks around whilst dungeon crawling.. Is perhaps a bit much. lol.

I think you got that backwards, the Giga Fortress transforms into a head on land.

Fortress primarily, head secondary, see?

yes but how would it get out of the war factory

yes but how would it get out of the war factory

It's a little big for that either way. Maybe it's constructed as a building like Yuri Slave Miners.

I'm guessing it's constructed as a nanocore, deployed on water, then it can pack up (like an MCV) as its secondary ability.

How is the Giga fortress stupid? Silly, yes, but in an awsome way. Its badass.

How is the Giga Fortress Stupid...

ITS A FLYING HEAD

^_^

It may seem impressive and OP, but actually it isn't. In floating head mode, though its vomit firepower thingy may seems crazy, Tengus, Migs and Vindicators should be able to take that out with not much of a problem. In fortress mode, I'm sure it will be easily defeated by rushing naval units.

ITS A FLYING HEAD

^_^

quote of the day!

Nanocore-made -- The Giga-Fortress is far too big to be built out of the Imperial Docks facility typically used for constructing Imperial warships, so instead it is built from the very same types of Nanocore machines that unfurl into the Imperial Docks themselves. Hypothetically, the destruction of such a Nanocore would preventatively cause the destruction of the Giga-Fortress itself.

So basicly: Kill the egg before the OP chicken hatches.

Nanocore-made -- The Giga-Fortress is far too big to be built out of the Imperial Docks facility typically used for constructing Imperial warships, so instead it is built from the very same types of Nanocore machines that unfurl into the Imperial Docks themselves. Hypothetically, the destruction of such a Nanocore would preventatively cause the destruction of the Giga-Fortress itself.

Just like I said a couple of weeks ago ;)

...and magically school girls wearing no panties throwing tanks around whilst dungeon crawling.. Is perhaps a bit much. lol.

Actually I have no idea why, but I made a map that you could put the camera under the map, and when it goes under it looks upward, and with a bizarre curiosity I checked :haha: But I was disappointed. :(

ITS A FLYING HEAD

^_^

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Edited by BlyTwo

Well, it looks like a long cylinder with a small opening at the top which spurts acid at things....

Yes....

:o

You just *had* to go there...

I would go for a giant eye tower ala LOTR...

So, overall in the C&C universe we see a giant hand and a giant head. So whats next?

Next there will be a Giant Eye, then Foot, then ... , then a flying Giant Liver!

The Eye will shoot a mega laser beam, the foot will be a crusher unit, and ... will shoot .... , and the liver will make a giant blood vacuum.

Well, it looks like a long cylinder with a small opening at the top which spurts acid at things....

Sounds like an Acid Tube from Tremulous...

Edited by BlyTwo

Sounds like an Acid Tube from Tremulous...

I think he was going for penis :P

Wait, in C&C3 The Nod Silos in beta screenshots shaped like the description above, the problem is that the huge towers squirts green gas instead of.. :) :) :)

BlyTwo, your giant eye idea may be implemented in a future god-know-when Tiberian franchise Scrin concept. Who knows?