Sonic

Flair Versus Bear

So you have all heard about it, now see the shocking footage of the attack on Ric Flair on the set of C&C TV by the menacing Soviet Bear! Click the image below to watch it.

flair_bear.jpg

Can the "Nature Boy" overcome the menacing Soviet Bear? Look out for the full Ric Flair interview in this month's Battlecast Primetime. Coming soon.

Oh no... Please no, please don't let WWE inspired marketing come into play. I'm begging you. :cry:

Its nothing to do with the WWE. Ric Flair is no longer contracted to the WWE.

I wonder if the Soviet Bear is disguised by a EALA employer, by either Randy Couture or Gina Carano as a surprise visit, or maybe an unannounced new RA3 character.

Its nothing to do with the WWE. Ric Flair is no longer contracted to the WWE.

Perhaps not, but it stinks of horrible WWE inspired C grade storylines. Ugh....

Nature Boy FTW!!!!!!!! Bear doesnt stand a chance WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Who does this Ric Flair think he is. Guess he needs to be taught a lesson.

I wonder if the Soviet Bear is disguised by a EALA employer, by either Randy Couture or Gina Carano as a surprise visit, or maybe an unannounced new RA3 character.

My money is on Raj Joshi in the bear suit :lol:

Perhaps not, but it stinks of horrible WWE inspired C grade storylines. Ugh....

not all of them were horrible, the feud between Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vince McMahon was the best ever.

Sad that Flair retired after Wrestlemania 24 last year after losing to HBK Shawn Michaels :(

My money is on Raj Joshi in the bear suit :lol:

I thought about that since I am only seeing Silverman doing the interview whereas Joshi hasn't done a single one yet by himself. Could this be? My money's bet is on him too!! :P

Recently a movie came out called "the wrestler," and it renewed my respect for them, seeing how most of their lives are

Haha, wrestling is all fake. :P

I also got the feeling it was Joshi in the bear suit. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the whole show. :lol:

lol the rumors were right about this. Video is hilarious lmao the sound effects.

part of the humor i find in wrestling is that its fake, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. watch the movie

I also got the feeling it was Joshi in the bear suit. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the whole show. :lol:

not all wrestling is fake their injuries they suffer are real, look at the TLC matches and Money in the Bank matches from the past couple of Wrestlemania events those injuries are very real.

not all wrestling is fake their injuries they suffer are real

Eh, only if it was an accident. I know some injuries, even ones with blood, are scripted and as staged as the rest of it.

Anyone over the age of 10 (possibly younger) knows that wrestling is fake. But there are real aspects to the pro wrestling business you know.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.... Haha Command & Conquer is fake as well :P

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.... Haha Command & Conquer is fake as well :P

:o Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :(

After watching that recent BCPT episode, apparently that match did NOT came out. Is EA hiding that match for future episodes? Or did they miss it out for unknown reasons. Put it in the next BCPT minute? Oh oh, sounds like a real problem here.

After watching that recent BCPT episode, apparently that match did NOT came out. Is EA hiding that match for future episodes? Or did they miss it out for unknown reasons. Put it in the next BCPT minute? Oh oh, sounds like a real problem here.

Well somebody in the official CNC forums confirmed it was Apoc in the disguised bear suit. But since you said that, I guess someone has misstated the answer when that scene never came up and resumed.