Sonic

Mideast Crisis 2 Gets Official Release Date

Derelict Studios and Isotx have announced the official release date for Mideast Crisis 2, the highly anticipated Command & Conquer 3 total conversion mod. And its coming sooner than you think. Circle the 23rd of February on your calendars because that when you will be able get your hands on Mideast Crisis 2. I expect the demand will be high, but the good news is, the download will be mirrored on major download sites.

mec2_header.jpg

In preparation for the release of Mideast Crisis 2, the official site has been give a facelift so check that out and get all the info while your waiting for the 23rd of February to roll around.

Its looking rather good at this point, might have to reinstall TW and give it a whirl. ^_^

This is really great for a first time total conversion game for C&C3 after two pathetic years of no actual & full version of a C&C3 mod.

Apoc is going to be so happy about this, but not me since there is no KW mod sdk. Otherwise the mod can be improved through the KW mod sdk.

Now I may be knowing that this mod did not contain any customized missions? I wonder if there is a custom campaign in that add-on. Since 99% of the changes are new, it might be impossible to play a GDI/Nod/Scrin campaign in C&C3 under that mod.

Sounds cool. I wanna try but due to terrible circumstances to my current ancient rig I may have to try it much later. :(

finally a total conversion mod of CnC3!! i totally agree with those saying that there is not as much support as expected from eala on sdks(i understant they are busy with other more critical stuff right now like patches and expansions), but creating a conversion could have been easier if the tools were better, this engine can at least visually do amazing thinks and diserves more Total conversion like this one! :rolleyes:

i love the model details on this mod, i am not into that story line that much, and some units are just to scifi, but the art and 3d models are so professionally done!

cant wait to test its gameplay on the release day.

i hope we see a better easier and more powerfull SDK for Red Alert 3 RNA Engine, maybe those tools should be initially created in mind that they are firstly Mod creators and then game developing tools. ;)

for example if we compaire any Map Builder vs Starcraft Map Editor, its night vs day in practicality, funtionality, easy to use interface fast to learn.

i totaly belive thisis the right way EaLa should try and look to in the future SDK and map editor releases!

tnx all the mod creaters for their abilities and passion so far it keeps us (the community) alive! look the Renegade X fo example, not a eala engine but a damn cool and profesional conversion! ^_^

Edited by Johnnyxp64

Looks really solid, and TW is still installed so I'll let you know all about it soon!

Mideast Crisis 2 is already released (through Filefront). The front page of CNCNZ needs an immediate update to this.