• General "Pinpoint" Townes (USA)
    • General "Anvil" Shin Fai (China)
    • Tsing Shi Tao (China)
    • General Ta Hun Kwai (China)
    • Dr. Thrax (GLA)
    • General Rodall "Demo" Juhziz (GLA)
    • Prince Hassad (GLA)

Guest kazz1er

it would have to be kassad if used rite he can be everwhere on a map and nowhere at the same time . through the tunnel net. you have the power of a strong attack as well as defence. try building four war facts. with a tunnel net in front of it . use your workers to unlock the map when you run in to trouble build tunnel and shoot your units throw . just click on empty b4 the tunnel is filled and your units will keep dumping out . if youre base gets rushed shoot them to your base . tunnel net are the keys in any gla game . and kassad's come in stealth. i have masterted kassad but i want to learn how to play with granger the air force gen. 1

i think that Infantry is best, cuz i need SKILL to play with "him"

Guest Totti
What is Your Favourite General in Zero Hour and why?
GLA

cuz it has a good staf form ganerl GLA & also the haker can stel

Nuke General cus like some generals like the Airforce general they cant use tanks where as the nuke general is just like the original china but with nuclear migs nuclear tanks cheaper silos and alot better :)

**** u people who say rushing sucks cuz its a strategey and just cuz u cant beat it dosnt mean ****. My favorite general is Prince Kassad cuz his the best as sneak attacks and im undeafeated with him.

Prince Kassad is cool when playing humans. But against the AI it's no fun... he just looks right through the stealth.

dunno if ive voted eyt... but my fav. is china general infantry one, cause he has that bunker that can hold 10 peeps, stealthed 'super' hackers

and the one and only 'super' black lotis

then theres that assualt helix, and troop crawler

man he's cool, shame i have a problem with ZH right now..

hey did anyone know that the generals in zero hour were meant to be in the game 'Generals' ? i read somewhere about it, think it was a review on it.

that kicks ass cause they called it generals, it might as well had been another stratgie game.. but then zero hour came out lol. :]

Yes, it was supposed to be in the original. That's why just 'Generals' was a bit dissappointing because they removed the thing which would make the game different.

After I read this topic I found that most of you like Prince Kassad.

I don't really like Kassad because it has no Scorpion, MArauder, Scud LAuncher.

Yet it gets the GPS Scrambler sooner.

About the Sneak Attack, I would ask you if it is stealth or not because I think it isn't stealth, but the Tunnel Network is stealth.

If it isn't stealth it would be the same as the another GLA GEnerals Sneak Attack.

However at this time I like Granger because its king raptors really kick ass !! I always annoy the enemy when I've built one.

Guest kuma

:twisted:

Its General Alexander - the low cost for particle cannons allows many to be made quickly and effectively. Her taunts are funny (although Granger is funny too...) and playing her offers the high tech capability of the USA. Also enjoy "General MacKenzie" in the Forbidden Factions Beta mod. Release the tomahawk storm !

Guest VampireA05

Hmm... My fav general huh? Kassad & Kwai are my aces. Kassad is sneaky while Kwai is productive. But I still prefer the U.S original :D

Shin Fai (Infantry), Tsing Shi Tao (Nuke), Dr. Thrax (Toxins), and Kassad (Stealth) in that order.

Wow, I just defeated the whole purpose. I don't care too much for the others though, just because of my tactics. Plus, I just like Kassad because of his picture.

Townes rules! Long range Laser Patriots for defense. Laser Tanks & Avengers for offense. Only downside is he needs lots & lots of power.

Guest Leone5482

I like China Tank General better because,Tank general is better than nuke general except for fact he has Nuke Migs but anyway,it all comes down to tanks.As we know China Nuke geenral starts out with Uranium Shells and the Speed upgrade already down but it doesn't have the automoatic reloader upgrade like china tank General,which can upgarde later to egt Uranium shells and speed.So it comes down to China tank General.He has the better upgarde combination.Emperor cool to.Also tank drop.I rest my case. :D

I like the laser general. His lasers are the only USA patriot defences (no firebases) that are good aginst missiles and guys. A patriot will miss guys and a missile form a tomawakk or scud. The laser won't miss and it looks cool. I hate the slow rate of fire though

I dont have ZH, nor have I played. My playing style sounds as if it would suit the Airforce General or the Nuke General. I also like infantries, but only when there is lots of buildings and street fighting.

i like general tao too he's a no nonsense man

Until the Overlords and Auroras come knocking. Then the superweapon dude is screwed.

Auroras, you have a point. But 1 EMP patriot installation will take an overlord :wink:

I love the superweapon general, but have never been a fan of the particle beam! I just fortify like crazy (EMP patriots and eventually snipers.... nearly perfect defense) and aurora alpha my opponent back to the stone age!

What he said.

Except for the Auroras getting shot on their way out, but you use F-117s to wipe the defenses off the map, then bomb them back to the stone age.

PS: I never liked the particle cannon either, nuke and 1+ scud storms are better by far.

Guest I think just like you.

ooh, I wouldnt go so far as to say that :wink:

BTW today I was in a mad Generals game.

Me-Cyan China

AI(brutal)-Blue US

Dude-Purple US

Other dude-Red GLA

on the map Frostland Aarena (Scud war)

Of course, a Scud storm, Nuke and Artillery Barrage lvl 3 together == :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

:nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

Were you defeated by a combo Scud Storm + Nuke + LVL 3 ARtillery Strike + Overlord attack ?? By Cyan China ??

If so then......HA!!

If not then........oh well.......