Sonic

Black Sheep - The Lost Mission of C&C Generals

In celebration of the sixth anniversary of Command & Conquer Generals, EALA have released Black Sheep - The Lost Mission of C&C Generals. The never before seen and controversial Global Liberation Army mission was not included in the game’s original 2003 release and has been hidden and securely stored away in a secret location at EALA for the past six years. You can now get your hands on this mission.

5OBfWdP.jpg

Black Sheep was originally slated to be the third mission in the Global Liberation Army campaign where players were given command of the Toxin Tractor, a slow-going farm vehicle modified to spray a deadly corrosive agent, and ordered to eliminate the town that had been corrupted beyond salvation by the USA's propaganda. While the mission was ultimately removed from Generals, the Toxin Tractor was available in other campaign missions, as well as in multiplayer and skirmish modes.

zip.gif Black Sheep - The Lost Mission of C&C Generals (249 KB) | CNCNZ.com Server

why was it so controversial

It depicted genocide on a civilian population.

Though, don't nukes and stuff go off in the Chinese one by the GLA? Don't other massive civilian deaths occur in the other campaigns? Honestly...

This is obviously a sign that Generals 2 is coming!

IT BETTER BE COMING!

This is obviously a sign that Generals 2 is coming!

I very much doubt that. This is just APOC recognising the sixth anniversary of Generals.

I don't get why spraying goo killing the town is consider controversial when players are happy nuking and flaming the city?

I want Generals 2 with good FMVs and SP!

I remember that mission, I got it from Deezire when their ProGen mod enable that lost mission, moreover, there's also a "White Knight" USA mission, I can't describe much but it has something to do with using only limited forces & resources against a small but well-defended (Full of Stinger sites) GLA base.

As for that lost mission, it's kind of fun as I remembered, especially I destroy that pharmaceutical factory and it goes woohoo to see lots of civilians killed. But anyway, it was fun while it lasted. So I don't need a download, all special thanks to Deezire. ;)

Oh yeah, I think I redid the whole campaigns again with Progen from Deezire. That *was* fun.