Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Terminator Salvation - Latest Trailer

Check it below, the latest trailer for Terminator Salvation. Looks damn good.

Terminator 3 was a bit of a let down, somewhat mediocre. But Terminator Salvation should make up for it.

Christian Bale makes all movies good..

Well not all, I can think of a few that tanked hard, but over all...

But yes should be good, obviously not as good as the Sarah Conner Chronicles of course. :P^_^

Terminator 3 was a bit of a let down, somewhat mediocre.

People are always saying that, I don't exactly remember it all that well, but there were a lot of nukes in it. A movie with that many nukes can't be all bad. :P

I don't exactly remember it all that well, but there were a lot of nukes in it. A movie with that many nukes can't be all bad. :P

This is true :P

ill be back

im back and this movie is going to be great but the best movie of 09 will be GI JOE

will be good, needs a governator cameo

Another mediocre, apocalypse at the hands of something not human. Meh. PASS.

Maybe if this film has furry paws you wouldn't give it a pass?

Does this film recognise the existance of T3 or are they gonna ignore T3 the same way TSCC ignore T3?

Does this film recognise the existance of T3 or are they gonna ignore T3 the same way TSCC ignore T3?

The story is supposed to pick up immediately following T3's conclusion.

This movie is rated PG-13 instead of R rating. Hmmmm... Less graphic violence maybe? What if this movie is more boring than T3?

Without Arnold S. (the governator of CA), I'll pass.

It isn't rated PG-13 (yet). WarnerBros is attempting to get a topless scene pulled, which would possibly make it PG-13, but otherwise it looks like it is still on track for an R rating.

Without Arnold S. (the governator of CA), I'll pass.

Don't need Arnie for this movie. If he was available I'm sure they would have him involved. I believe they tried everything to get him to make a cameo or do some voice over work or something because Arnie was seen visiting the set during the shooting of the movie.

It isn't rated PG-13 (yet). WarnerBros is attempting to get a topless scene pulled, which would possibly make it PG-13, but otherwise it looks like it is still on track for an R rating.

The higher the rating the better, I don't want some watered down ****.

It would be cool to have Arnold as a cameo, or some robots wearing a rubber face of Arnold.

I think the lack of Arnold might be due to story. "This is not the future my mother warned me about." After all, time-travel has been a big feature of this property, and the time-travel might have messed up the future where Arnold was the Terminator Series 800 Model 101. Although according to Wiki, the series (600, 800, 850, 1000) might be the endoskeleton, and the Model (101, 102) might refer to the outer flesh appearance. So Roland Kickinger is probably another Model, and possibly a different Series as well.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_(c...er_nomenclature

The higher the rating the better, I don't want some watered down ****.

Amen to that.

I think the lack of Arnold might be due to story.

And the fact he doesn't do movies anymore atm.

Don't know if this is true, because its Wikipedia after all. On the page Mighty BOB! linked to it says....

The Terminator will appear in Terminator Salvation. Schwarzenegger will reprise the role via voice talent and CGI, while the character itself will be physically portrayed by Roland Kickinger.

Further down the page it says....

The new Terminator Salvation is set to reveal the origin of the 101 Model. Roland Kickinger was cast as the principal actor but director McG has hinted technology will play a part in bringing an authentic 1984 Arnold back to the screen.

That is some interesting stuff. Terminator Salvation has been marked on my calendar.