Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Happy Birthday Joe Kucan

Every C&C fan knows who Kane is, arguably the best bad guy in video game history. Today is the birthday of the man who has played the character so well since the original Command & Conquer in 1995 all the way to Kane's Wrath in 2008. So its a Happy Birthday to Joe Kucan. A thread has been started on the Official C&C Forums so you can leave your own personal birthday wishes for Joe Kucan. If do decide to post something, post your favourite "anything" about Joe Kucan and/or Kane and/or both. Community manager, APOC, will most likely let Joe Kucan know about it.

Relive the "KANE UNMASKED" video that was first released during the production of Kane's Wrath below. Lead Designer Sam Bass gives you a rare glimpse of your favourite actor behind the great leader of Nod

Happy Birthday Joe Kucan! I'm sure every C&C fan would like to see him once again in a future C&C, because remember..... you can't kill the Messiah!

Happy B-Day dear evil man!

He truly is the best bad guy ever been in games :kw:

Happy B-day Joe! :)

I hope we will see you soon, some way or another. :D

Happy Birthday Joe!!! :D

Happy birthday to Joe Kucan! W000! You've always be remembered as my greatest villain (acting) in science fiction gaming history! Ok, where's the cake?

Happy Birthday.

Hmmm how old is he?

KANE LIVES !!! Lead us to he future our Messiah, because the future belongs only to the Brotherhood !!! B) FOR KANE !!

Oh and by the way: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY !!! :D :D

and BioBen....He is 44 years old...but this si not true.... :lol: he is at least 5000 years old.... :lol:

Edited by Venom

Happy birthday Joe, the baddest, most awesome and most charismatic villain ever played :P

Hmmm how old is he?

Joe Kucan in 44 years old. Born in 1965.

I must post a scanned picture of my personally autographed Joe Kucan photo at some stage. As soon as find where I left it.

Ok, where's the cake?

The cake is a l...

Never mind, I found it, but the buzzers ate it.

The cake is a l...

Never mind, I found it, but the buzzers ate it.

Little Kane gets pissed when the cake's gone.

Little Kane: You're an idiot! You're an idiot!

Happy-B day Joe & Kane!! Been following messiah since 2001 :) Long live Kane, The Brotherhood, and C&C itself.