Sonic

Red Alert 3 Unit & Structure Charts

Inside our Red Alert 3 forum, Keyamoon has posted some very well made Red Alert 3 unit and structure charts. They can be used as a quick handy reference to compare prices and build times.

thumb_ra3_109_chart1.jpg thumb_ra3_109_chart2.jpg

These charts have been updated to match patch 1.09 as well. Printer friendly versions of these charts are available as well.

Sure it is! If you play competitively, you should know all these numbers! For example, assume in a situation you need to kill two bullfrogs with your vindis but for some reason, you know that one of your vindis may die. Now, is it worthy? if you know the prices you'll know that it's 1200 vs 1800 which is definitely worthy. Also, it's very useful for comparing the factions and see how balanced they are/are not.

Edited by Keyamoon

One suggestion to Keyamoon, can you make a printer friendly version charts as well?

Edited by Malevolence

One suggestion to Keyamoon, can you make a printer friendly version charts as well?

I'll see if I can do that. Do you think a PDF with all the colors is ok? or you want a simple, black and white version?

I like these, I must get around to finishing my KW one...