Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

The Premier RA3 Skirmish Map Pack: 570 Maps!

The dominating map collector of CNC has recently make his uprising. With over 12,000 downloads on CNC3/KW and CNC Generals/ZH skirmish and mission map packs, the time has come to start all over again .... from scratch. This is the last map pack update for RA3 in which I won't be re-uploading again due to less newer RA3 maps lately. The map pack also includes the mission maps and the EA bonus maps. Most maps will work in Uprising but until the Uprising Worldbuilder is here, you can re-edit them again.

Download: File is no longer available for now.

To place RA3 maps, put in this folder path:

XP Path: C:\Documents and Settings\your user name\Application Data\Red Alert 3\Maps

Vista/Win7 path: C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Red Alert 3\Maps

Here is the list of some RA3 Missions (all in their latest versions):

Retarded Defense (by GunRun)

Retarded Ravana (by GunRun)

Fort Knox

Alliance

The Apocalypse (by Vikestart)

The Apocalypse 2 (by Vikestart)

Cloning Experiment

GOW (by Chej184)

Super Engineer Prologue

Operation Lone Guardian (by dky.tehkingd.u)

Technology Theft (by Elven)

Operation Prison Break (by ThaSlayerb)

Bomb Shelter

Credits goes to the RA3 mappers who made multiple amounts of maps on their behalf: Vikestart, Johndabeast, Chej184, Gren, Zedoborro, Evilconker, TiberianFiend, Elven and "dky.tehkingd.u". Special thanks and credits to the rest of the RA3 mapping community for making these fabulous and wonderful maps. Have fun playing with the maps!

Edited by zocom7

Well done Purplescrin :lol: Everything a player needs for RA3.. the one-stop-map pack. B) And a lot of time & patience putting it all together. :ra3::ra3:

Edited by Gren

Well done Purplescrin :lol: Everything a player needs for RA3.. the one-stop-map pack. B) And a lot of time & patience putting it all together. :ra3::ra3:

Thanks, Gren. ;) I appreciate it.

Very nice, only thing I hate is the fact I can't reveal my map folder... Theres no folder option to unhide folders.. Its annoying lol

everytime i try to add a skirmish player with these maps it crashes the game. Is anyone else having that problem?

I am having the exact same problem with the map pack.

Also - I ended up playing one of the 3v3 maps and the entire background was black!

I'm wondering if not having uprising has anything to do with this (I have the latest version of RA3 and only extracted what was in the regular RA3 folder - not the uprising one.

Very nice, only thing I hate is the fact I can't reveal my map folder... Theres no folder option to unhide folders.. Its annoying lol

I'm guessing your running Vista.. If so everything is indexed so you can search for it.

Click the start circle thing.. (wtf is that called now?)

Click "control panel", search for hidden folder and click the only link displayed. (the blue one)

Then enable "Show hidden files and folders", apply and ok.

Just be careful not to delete any important files.

As of right now, I have collected over 470 RA3 skirmish maps which wasn't great for another map pack release. So far there are more C&C3/KW map updates than RA3 map updates at this point of time.