Sign in to follow this  
Omega_Chaos

Is World Builder supposed to do this?

Whenever I open World Builder, after about 1 minute of map making, I'll get 1 of 3 error messages (1-74 windows of that message) and World Builder will close and lag up my computer for about 30 seconds afterwards. It took me hours to get a couple minutes worth of map making done. Am I just supposed to put up with this?

What error messages specifically?

What are your hardware specs and operating system?

One saying I'm out of memory, another having to do with C+ runtime, and one that I can't read the title of because the window is really tall and filled with the same line over and over again...

DxDiag.txt

Your graphics card does not meet the Tiberium Wars minimum system requirements. Well actually you don't even have a graphics card. That's integrated Intel graphics.

I don't know if that is what is causing the problems though. How does the game itself run?

I'm not to sure about how wise it is to run TW on a Macbook.

-edit- spelling

Edited by Mighty BOB!

Actually, with Mac Boot Camp Drivers, you can install a Windows Vista partition on your computer. That's what I did. So I run Kane's Wrath and World Builder on my Windows partition.

And I can play Tiberium Wars, Kanes Wrath, and a lot of other games just fine on my computer.

Edited by Omega_Chaos

Well I don't really know what you could do to fix it. :( Have you tried the official EA C&C forum?

No I mean have you posted in the Mapping and Modding section so other users like yourself (who might know more about your problem than I do) could try to help you? EA doesn't offer technical support for the Worldbuilder.