Sonic

10 Things You Didn't Know about Joe Kucan

An interesting new feature has been posted on the Official C&C Site. Its the 10 Things You Didn't Know about Joe Kucan. This is some interesting reading. Some of it I was not aware of, especially number 4. Check it out....

jk_10.jpg
  1. JK has a pet bullfrog named "Giggy Bingo."
  2. JK collects antique walking sticks; as of this moment he has well over 100.
  3. From 2002 to 2005, JK made his living as a professional poker player. His favorite starting hand in Texas Hold 'Em is KH QH.
  4. In 1998, JK was diagnosed with cancer. Principal photography on "Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun" began one month to the day after his final chemotherapy treatment.
  5. JK is a P3-rated paraglider pilot.
  6. The small scar just above JK's right temple resulted from a broadsword strike while rehearsing the title role in a production of "MacBeth."
  7. JK did not own a cell phone until March, 2008.
  8. JK began shaving his head in 1993. He prefers using shampoo in place of shaving cream.
  9. JK has been able to recite Lewis Carroll's "Jabberwocky" word-for-word since the age of 8.
  10. The first professional acting work JK ever did was a voice-over commercial for the Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus when he was 11. He was given $20 and an AM/FM radio. He still has the radio.
Click here for the original article.

Professional poker player huh? Nifty.

Shampoo instead of shaving cream?

This,i have to try out

Shampoo instead of shaving cream?

This,i have to try out

Are you gonna shave your head bald? Show me.

Interesting indeed.

I can't believe they misspelled Tiberian Sun though.

Interesting indeed.

I can't believe they misspelled Tiberian Sun though.

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't read from the original site. Sonic you shouldn't have edited the article.

I noticed ever since EALA was involved in the TiberiumTiberian universe, every element has been renamed to "Tiberium" etc. They took "Tiberium" as both a noun and an adjective.

With his tiberium vision, it is easy to win poker matches :P j/k

But yea, that's a quite crazy life. I'm glad he is fine.

Wow, cool. I'm sure even Wikipedia does have several things which mentions his bio, especially I remember he's also a skilled swordsman.

Cancer? Ow, I didn't know that one either. Well.. I am very glad he got better. Most of the other ones I didn't know either, very cool!

Why do you think General Sheppard was so mad to kill the guy?

Ahem... trademark Joe Kucan humour here!

Edited by gben

Didn't read from the original site. Sonic you shouldn't have edited the article.

I corrected it for posting here because it was a mistake. It has been fixed on the Official C&C Site now as well.

Ahem... trademark Joe Kuckan humour here!

I doubt Joe would joke about stuff like cancer. And is spelt Kucan.

My bad on the spelling.

But since when has Joe *ever* being serious about one facet of his personal life in an interview.

Maybe Apoc could have been a little more specific on what type of cancer does Joe Kucan have. Besides having a bald head doesn't mean he's healthy. Also I think that Joe never smoke, right?