Hey cool... looks interesting.

I much pefer the quasi landing field for the soviets over the vtol pads for the allied planes though.

And it's a shame that you couldn't come up with an alternative to the slave miner that remains true to the concept. I assume someone tried to use the straight GLA harvesting method? a line of slave miners from the refinery base stuck near the MCV. Still, obviously the simplest answer is usually the best.... I just always like to see factions with differences and not mirrors.

Look forward to testing this.

I made base building pretty much the same for everyone to keep it balanced. I prefer having good balance over certain things - though, the Slave Miner hasn't gone AWOL or anything. It's still available for production but as part of Yuri's secondary money source.

It's unit combat that turned out to be the biggest in terms of differences. Even with Yuri's additions and alterations, he's still plenty different to the Allies or Soviets. The only thing that's different now is that Yuri players really need to work to win instead of the usual get Magnetrons, Masterminds and Gattling Tanks. Needs effort, just like every other side.

I was referring to looks not game dynamic with the airfields, in case that was misunderstood.

No, that wasn't. I understood that perfectly. Unfortunately, MiGs are still VTOL craft like Allied planes since the engine doesn't allow for anything else too well.

well you could adjust how the migs take off and land. but that also effects other planes and such for the whole game as well. I still like what I see.

It'll be great once I can get it out to the public but due to unforeseen failures in the patch that I was using to make some of this possible, a beta is unfortunately delayed until I have a good working release of another patch.

it's a touchy game engine isnt it? Feel free to bash your head against the wall as many times needed.

It was the reason why I invested in NERF Tech.

Mmmm . . . beta now plz.