Sign in to follow this  
Guest Spydr331

XCC Mixer Problem

I am most impressed. That looked great apart from the watermark. God I hope that's not permanent.

If you can get me the image without the fecking watermark, I'll convert it and re-send it.

Guest Spydr331

WOAH HOW THE HELL DID THAT GET THERE?! WHEN I SENT IT IT WASNT THERE... DAMN PREVIEW... alrite ill send the good one

its been sent, i read that the program i used to convert everything and it said that it will leave that seal of the company on all the files... but after it got converted i didnt see it and then i checked today and BEHOLD! GIGANTIC COMPANY SEAL so all i had to do was get a copy of the file that was in BMP format before i reformatted it to PCX and paste it in the PCX file and now you got the good file... hopefully

Okay. All I need to know is the number of frames it will have and the original size of the image. You will then get your SHP. ;)

Guest Spydr331

ok there are 285 frames... 0000 to 0284

and the original dimensions acording to XCC mixer are 94 x 106

after this, if it works, tell me how you did it please?

Guest Spydr331

oh yeah, the last scene should be what the unit looks like when parachuting and the attack sequence has been doubled up rather than having 2 different attack sequences

Guest Spydr331

hows your progess with my SHP man? if there are any problems post them here and i will try to fix everything... just remember the number of scenes should be about the same as the brute

Guest Spydr331

ok thanks, ill look forward to tomroow and hopefully learning to myself how to do this kinda stuff

Guest Spydr331

well when it comes to the sequencing it should be the same as the BruteSequence... i dunno how you are gonna take it from single PCX to SHP format thuogh...