Sign in to follow this  
Malevolence

"MISSING LINK" FOUND: New Fossil Links Humans, Lemurs?

im happy knowing who my great grand perants are, i dont need to know older then that

im happy knowing who my great grand perants are, i dont need to know older then that

Well there is that whole 'those that don't learn from their past are doomed to repeat it' thing, but I'm fairly certain we aren't at risk of repeating 47 million-year-old mistakes.

what is the 47 million years odds... I might be a betting man. I bet you we'll make the same mistakes and Ill bet you double we wont.

There are people asking such generic philosophical questions such as "Where do we come from?" etc, and to answer questions like that, there are people dedicated their lives, time and money to find out. I guess we should respect that group of experts doing those fields, and not condemn damn as a bunch of dudes wasting time and money and going around commenting "oh we are not derived from monkeys for crying out loud and we came from a man made of dust and a woman from his bone, and i don't care."

I mean, c'mon.

47 years, yes. 470 years, yes. 47 million years, no.

It's entertaining to see what happened that far in the past, thus means having a better future.

i think its silly to think of god creating man from dust and woman from mans rib but its not that big of a deal that we are related to lemurs

i think its silly that the caveman invented the wheel. we all know that the dinosaurs did first, after they defeated the aliens. They used this symbol for future invaders that earth was off limits. them aliens would say to themself later on "those cunning dinosaurs got us again!"

i think its silly that the caveman invented the wheel. we all know that the dinosaurs did first, after they defeated the aliens. They used this symbol for future invaders that earth was off limits. them aliens would say to themself later on "those cunning dinosaurs got us again!"

Sounds like scientology...

Please refrain from mentioning about aliens, visitors and stuff, it has nothing to do with the discussion of evolution and our origins.

Edited by Malevolence

my bad, didn't mean to go outside the discussion. Just the thought reminded me of a movie I once saw. sparking the idea of an alien gene left behind on earth billions of years ago. and some how we grew from that theory. But your right, this find is a very interesting none the less.