Luk3us

Swine Flu - OMG QUARANTINE CNCNZ!

Following on from http://forums.cncnz.com/index.php?showtopi...t=0&start=0 With time moving on what do you all think now?

So everyone knows about the "DREADED" swine flu, and how it can potentially KILL YOU (0.5 mortality rate, same as the Flu), AND SPREADS LIKE NO TOMORROW (Like the Flu).

So what are your thoughts on this DREADED, KILLER, SPREADING, VIRUS OF DEATH!!!? !?!??!?!? ?one!

Following on from http://forums.cncnz.com/index.php?showtopi...t=0&start=0 With time moving on what do you all think now?

So everyone knows about the "DREADED" swine flu, and how it can potentially KILL YOU (0.5 mortality rate, same as the Flu), AND SPREADS LIKE NO TOMORROW (Like the Flu).

So what are your thoughts on this DREADED, KILLER, SPREADING, VIRUS OF DEATH!!!? !?!??!?!? ?one!

well the stupid thing is in New Zealand we put up with being sick and go about our day to day business and don't flake out, so that makes us the biggest incubator for this pandemic.

Its the media making mountains out of mole hills. Swine Flu or H1N1 will not kill you. The only "pandemic" is the overblown news coverage by the media trying their best to convince all the hypochondriacs out there that they have it, and they must run out and buy $75 Tami-Flu tablets that the government have an abundant supply of. And this supply is about to expire.

It's as stupid now as it was when it started. My opinion remains unchanged.

Media hasn't really been making a fuss about it anymore over here.

I know. The "zomg pandemic" news has really tapered off here to a few random stories here and there.

It's the same as it ever was - a surface nuisance. It's hardly a pandemic and definitely nothing like the Spanish Flu roughly 100 years ago.

It becomes more annoying than anything to blow these out of proportion like the media does. But I guess they need to kill the 24 hour day somehow. Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Seacow Flu... I still cook bacon, I still go to KFC And I still stay away from Oprah.

Sounds oddly potent.

Acquired through mere TV watching too, apparently. :o

Guest Stevie_K

A fast spreading of pest would scare me a bit more than all these Flus.

When zombies start walking around, then and only then, may I be concerned. Otherwise, eh.

This would be what you would have to get in that case, lol.

Media hasn't really been making a fuss about it anymore over here.

They are here and in Aussie as well. Every night on the 6PM news its Swine Flu here to kill us all :rolleyes:

We need zombies first. But i guess the mutation from zombie to human to zombie wouldn't be hard.

Guest Stevie_K

There's something called Haitian Zombies, but in the end it's just voodoo hypnotics I think.

There's something called Haitian Zombies, but in the end it's just voodoo hypnotics I think.

They poison the living, making them temporarily appear dead, then dig them up (if they got buried) and give them further drugs, like the datura plant, that keeps them in a suggestive, dreamlike state.

Haitian Zombies, ah yeah I remember them. Quite sick in what they do. And if I hear anything about a zombieflu ill let you know.

Is there a book, movie, tv series, computer game etc that deals with an ex-zombie?

ie. a re-converted Zombie

I'm interested in the psychology of how one deals with being a zombie....

There is only one cure for zombism, 12 gauge in the face. :shotdown:

Guest Stevie_K
I'm interested in the psychology of how one deals with being a zombie....

lol, well.. in 28 days later the millitary survivors captured one,. He didn't seem to feel good about it all., in fact he ends up infecting all of them.

I dreamt once that my family was zombies, and I didn't know whether I wanted to join them or kill them.. I died of starvation locked in my bathroom and woke up :)

Oh I would of had no problem of killing them. They made a stinky.

It's just another flu, kids hope to see a larger outbreak in exchange for longer holidays, certain overzealous religion cults claimed that those who don't joined them will die from these pandemic, and the media continues its hype, people like you and me couldn't give a damn. So there you go, another day just goes by.

Oh how the tune changes from overture to finale... :rolleyes:

I have to be honest and think the media plays it up to the point where people can overreact to the point of suicide. It has been blown that far out from being just a new disease and something that has been built up to something that will wipe out the human race.

something that has been built up to something that will wipe out the human race.

dont u no? IT WILL!!!!!!!!!111111111111111