rEdaSbLood

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I personally don't like Megan Fox at all. I love babes but this one is just... wrong. Don't really appreciate the "sexiness" the majority claimed. Not to forget... her eight or nine tattoos are a true mess.

If I were Sam Witwicky in that film, I'll probably be content getting ra**d by Alice(Isabel Lucas) then hanging round and running with that mess.

Anyways, I'll wait and see the next sequel, probably hoping to see Unicron in proper scale and nicer CGIs, and that is gonna be kickass.

She looks far to manish for my tastes. She isn't that buff, but she just looks, manish... Its weird... Her face isn't that attractive really, she's OK, but not that great really. She has an OK body though, which is what really counts.

[/sexist objectification]

She looks far to manish for my tastes. She isn't that buff, but she just looks, manish... Its weird... Her face isn't that attractive really, she's OK, but not that great really. She has an OK body though, which is what really counts.

[/sexist objectification]

No wonder there was a funny news that "Megan Fox is a Man".

Am I the only one who does find her attractive :o

Just stick with Gemma Atkinson, Inferno. :lol:

You know what I mean... :lol:

I thought she looked better in the first one. Must of been all that running in the 2nd

Yes. ;)

I've finally found the time (and the motivation) to finally go and see this movie. Next Wednesday. I've booked my ticket.

I've finally found the time (and the motivation) to finally go and see this movie. Next Wednesday. I've booked my ticket.

Hope you enjoy the film, and pray hard not to encounter inconsiderate folks doing annoying things in the cinemas. :P

Wow, so popular still that Sonic has to book a ticket in advance!

:)

Booked in advance and paid for already. This way I will definitely go and see it and not put it off.

Saw it over here in the UK, and I gotta say, pretty good.

A lot of people I noticed were bagging it online, citing this problem with storyline and this plothole, or lack of realism or whatever.

I dont think that many Transformers fans are to concerned with the reality of a bunch of transforming robots from outer space. Its just plain good entertainment. And if you dont like the movie, you can spend the time trying to spot Megan Foxs toe looking thumb. *shudder*

Booked in advance and paid for already. This way I will definitely go and see it and not put it off.

Lol advance booking. How much extra do they charge you for extra booking there?

Lol advance booking. How much extra do they charge you for extra booking there?

No extra charges to book in advance. Your simply buying your tickets on line. Like the way you would order your pizza over the internet ;)

So I finally watched the movie. I can simply say Movie of the Year! It tops the first one. Its darker, more violent and it has the Matrix so it wins my approval right there. And like gammyleg said above. Its just plain good entertainment. My only minor dislike was the two twin Autobots with goofy looking faces, but I understand they were there for comic relief.

Love the bot on bot fighting, using slo-mo for final blow in each fight was good idea. You get to see all the bits and pieces fly in every direction. Great effects, cool music, great acting. Even Sam's Mum made laugh. Overall I'm glad I went to see on the big screen. Looking forward to the DVD release so I can watch it again.

Bring on Transformers 3 (please bring back Unicron).

So I finally watched the movie. I can simply say Movie of the Year! It tops the first one. Its darker, more violent and it has the Matrix so it wins my approval right there. And like gammyleg said above. Its just plain good entertainment. My only minor dislike was the two twin Autobots with goofy looking faces, but I understand they were there for comic relief.

Love the bot on bot fighting, using slo-mo for final blow in each fight was good idea. You get to see all the bits and pieces fly in every direction. Great effects, cool music, great acting. Even Sam's Mum made laugh. Overall I'm glad I went to see on the big screen. Looking forward to the DVD release so I can watch it again.

Bring on Transformers 3 (please bring back Unicron).

Thats cool! At least another CNCNZ staff loves it! :lol: Tell me Sonic, what do you think of the devastator (and balls) and the overated girl?

Edited by Malevolence

Guest Stevie_K

Can't believe this movie is still being discussed :)

Can't believe this movie is still being discussed :)

It's a pretty good film (thanks to numerous CGI effects), and as such, it deserved to be discussed till today. :)

the up close fighting might have been good if I could tell WTF was going on. The camera was so zoomed in that I really didnt know what was being hacked off at the time. The slow mo stuff was neat the first time by, they used it way too much. But yeah the CGI should when hands down for any movie. Though I've been watching trailers for GI Joe and those see darn good to.

PS got me the movie the watchmen today. woot

It's a pretty good film (thanks to numerous CGI effects), and as such, it deserved to be discussed till today. :)

Didn't you hate it?

Didn't you hate it?

Proof please?

Other than some little bad sequences of the show and disliking the overated gal, I didn't hate it at all. It's good, as always, never perfect.

Or are you quoting the wrong guy.

Didn't you hate it?

No that was me. I still maintain its an over-CGI'd pile of **** with a lame, half assed plot.