Sign in to follow this  
Wee_Ooh

*is a bigger Metallica fan than Sonic*

Actually, I don't really know that. That was more to get your attention.

What's your favorite album of theirs?

Master of Puppets

metallicamasterofpuppetp.jpg

Then Death Magnetic

metallicadeathmagnetice.jpg

I have to say the Justice album and then Master of Puppets for me. Though, Garage Inc. is really a close second.

That's cool. Master of Puppets is probably my favorite too, but I don't have the album. :( Master of Puppets and Battery are instant win, never mind the other songs. But Death magnetic is really your second favorite? I liked it a lot, but I wouldn't put it above ...And Justice for All.

I've only heard a couple of songs off of Garage Inc., but I liked them. Metallica's cover of Turn the Page was kick-ass.

Master of Puppets is most likely going to win with that question. but I also think the black album is very solid for each song on it. S+M was a cool take on some classics. Garage INC is the best cover album there is because of Whisky in a jar.

That's cool. Master of Puppets is probably my favorite too, but I don't have the album.

And you call yourself a bigger Metallica fan than me B)

Death magnetic is really your second favorite?

Yeah, but that just me. Its ****ing awesome. A brilliant follow up after St Anger. But I like that one as well.

Ah screw it.... I like all of Metallica's albums.... I'm a true fan!

Master of Puppets is most likely going to win with that question. but I also think the black album is very solid for each song on it. S+M was a cool take on some classics. Garage INC is the best cover album there is because of Whisky in a jar.

I used to not be a fan of S&M, but now I love it. I especially like the S&M version of Bleeding Me. It's way better than the studio version, IMO.

Check out 5:10 to see what I'm talking about. Gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. B)

And you call yourself a bigger Metallica fan than me B)

Yeah, but that just me. Its ****ing awesome. A brilliant follow up after St Anger. But I like that one as well.

Ah screw it.... I like all of Metallica's albums.... I'm a true fan!

I love them all, too, I just can't afford them. D:

Show us your Metallica collection, Sonic.

Here you go. View the hi-res images to see what is what.

dsc00096ick.th.jpg dsc00097aaq.th.jpg

I'm missing Live ****, Binge & Purge. Can't find it anywhere and when I do its like $150.

I have a few Metallica T-Shirts as well, but I can't be bothered digging them out of the draw. And that's about it. I don't collect everything with Metallica's logo. Just the albums and DVDs.

I gotta dig all of mine out. I have the discs and everything.

And holy hell. $150 for Live Sh*t? I got mine for $25. o_O

Here you go. View the hi-res images to see what is what.

dsc00096ick.th.jpg dsc00097aaq.th.jpg

I'm missing Live ****, Binge & Purge. Can't find it anywhere and when I do its like $150.

I have a few Metallica T-Shirts as well, but I can't be bothered digging them out of the draw. And that's about it. I don't collect everything with Metallica's logo. Just the albums and DVDs.

Great collection Sonic, you are a true Metallica fan! :)

Notice how some of them still have the price sticker on them. I hate it when I buy a CD or DVD and they have these damn stickers on them. You peel them off and your left with this ugly gluey mess. In this modern day and age of computers to track prices via the barcodes why do they need to put price stickers on things?

Some other pics, not really related, but it show my other DVDs, CD, games and computer.

dsc00098gjh.th.jpg dsc00099tkg.th.jpg dsc00102u.th.jpg dsc00103t.th.jpg

I posted all of my awesomeness a while back. I've gotten some new stuff since then so I think I'll be forced to make a new thread for that... I'll toss my CDs in there while I'm at it. XD

Wow Sonic, I am very impressed by your amazing collection, full collection of not just metallica, other stuff like Stargate Scrubs PC games etc etc! I am very very impressed. Time to add this to your amazing collection.

Stargate_Atlantis_Season_5.jpg

I have Atlantis Season 5 on pre-order. It doesn't come out until July 28th here.

Guest Stevie_K

That pc desk looks like mine a few months back. I have all my games on a shelf now. Nice collection.

Augh, I wish I could afford more stuff. All of the Metallica albums, at least. >_> I only have Ride the Lightning, ...And Justice for All, the Black Album, and S&M. I have to listen to all the other songs on...YouTube.

Sonic, mind doing a brief calculation of the entire collection on your desk (excluding PC) and that shelf? I'm pretty interested to see how much the entire collection cost you.

Woo, quite a collection there Sonic.

Should start a "post your desk" topic now that I think of it, see everyones' comps.

Sonic, mind doing a brief calculation of the entire collection on your desk (excluding PC) and that shelf? I'm pretty interested to see how much the entire collection cost you.

Honestly speaking, not really. Take to long.

Woo, quite a collection there Sonic.

Should start a "post your desk" topic now that I think of it, see everyones' comps.

Or a better name "Show off your Desk/Room", or "Desk/Room Showing Off Thread", another spinoff from the avatar banner thread.

Honestly speaking, not really. Take to long.

Let me guess, the cost kinda shocked you... maybe you could use that sum to get a sports car or something?