F15pilotX

Global Agenda

Found this game the other day on Gamereplays.org....seems pretty cool.

As posted on the Global Agenda Website

-------------------------------------

GLOBAL AGENDA is a fast-paced action MMO using Unreal® Engine 3 set in Earth's near future, a spy-fi world of advanced technology and player-driven conflict.

In the wake of severe global disaster, the political face of 22nd century earth has changed and player-created factions scheme against each other for power. Traditional full-scale wars a thing of the past, factions must rely on covert agencies, teams of elite special operatives able to seize and defend key facilities. The future of humanity is their battleground, where knowledge is power, technology is a race, and everyone has an agenda.

The players control the world of Global Agenda, forging alliances with their peers and executing lightning strikes against their enemies. They determine which factions to aid and which to oppose, while the only thing that stands in their way is other agencies.

• Develop your agent - Create, extensively customize, and improve your agent character over the course of your career, complimenting your FPS skills with RPG-style progression and high-tech gear.
  • Advance your agency - Join a player-created agency, compete in technology races for advanced equipment, and capture critical locations to increase your influence in the world.
  • Compete in fast-paced PvP combat - Work with your allies to gather reconnaissance data, then raid or capture enemy-controlled facilities during objective-based missions. Equip yourself from a powerful array of weapons, armor, and strategic devices like triggered explosives, deployable turrets, stealth suits, holographic decoys, and remote control robots.
  • Experience a dynamic, player-driven world - Agency leaders navigate through a global conflict of other player-run groups, striving to reach their goals first. Territory, resources, technology, and influence are all valuable commodities, with agencies engaging in politics, intrigue, and outright deception to control them.

For answers to the most common questions about the game, visit our FAQ.

-------------------------------------

What do ya'll think?

Edited by F15pilotX

Well this amused me at least... but no time for MMO's.

hahahhahahahahahhahaa.

That video was awesome. ^_^

hahahhahahahahahhahaa.

That video was awesome. ^_^

Indeed ^_^

I was thinking the video was a little heavy-handed... all that explanation should have been done after the gunshot.

I would have dragged out the sniper laser, disrupting the concentration of the mage, while the narrator waffles on. Then after the gunshot... backtrack to the sniper and once we zoom in. We hear... "Of course technology continues to evolve!"... then cut to b-roll of *quote* exciting *unquote* gameplay...

But anyway... we all get the point!

Guest Stevie_K

Sounded awesome when I read it. But it just looks way cartoony and coloursplashy for my taste. If it's free I guess I have to give it a try.

Sounded awesome when I read it. But it just looks way cartoony and coloursplashy for my taste. If it's free I guess I have to give it a try.

You don't have to. :rolleyes:

But, it does look pretty cool...though, all MMOGs do before they're released. >_>