Sign in to follow this  
ForcedDj

What Uprising campaign will be canon

Well, if you beat RA3 Uprising, you would know what happened, and it seemed like more of Firestorm/TW instead of Red Alert 3(doesn't really have a huge difference, because each faction fought against a different faction). So, what campaign or campaigns will be canon?

In my opinion, it might be Empire and Soviets(or all 4), but I definitely know Allies will be canon(maybe just Allies, since they never lose). If the Allied campaign has to be canon, maybe modify it, have them LOSE the battle that happened at the last mission of Uprising(you should know what happens), and maybe have a weaker, normal, or even no Chronosphere. If that can't happen, maybe the company that helped them gets sued or is unable to help the Allies.

And hopefully, in Red Alert 4, the Allies lose for the first time if they make an expansion game.

If things continue as they always have, and there is no reason that they won't. Then the Allies campagins will be considered cannon in RA4. Though that might not mean anything anyway, if the Soviets go back in time AGAIN...

I imagine if they make RA4, it will be like RA2, in the sense that the Soviets/Empire will make a "suprise" attack on the Allies, and we'll go from there. :)

I believe Red Alert will spawn more potential sequels, because all the writers need to do is to reuse the "time travel" element to death. I miss the classic Red Alert.

I won't be surprised if the Allies has their precious little company to bail them out and stay with them in RA4, and defeating both Soviets and Empire without damages. Reason: They are the good guys, and EA loves Allies so ****ing much.

Personally, if I was able to choose what will happen in RA4, well, it kinda was the Allies Uprising ending, only this time, the last few battles they had against the Soviets and Empire were defeats(including when they were betrayed by the new leader). What's worse for them is that the Soviets is planning on invading Europe, the Empire is planning a new invasion on the United States, and Futuretech had to be disbanded due to **** that happened(basically, they lost their only advantage). And at the end(if they plan on sequels), the Allies has to deal with their defeat(and lost of technology) with either Empire or Soviet forces.

In other words, RA4's canon ending has the Allies being defeated.

Come to think back on the storyline of Uprising, I believe its possible to expand on the story on RA3's twisted timeline. I'm hoping to see Red Alert 4 as a 4 faction game, featuring Futuretech as one of the most expensive and political faction to join the mess with the weakened Allies, weakened Soviets and weakened Empire, with Yuriko going rouge (or perhaps Yuriko will be Futuretech's commando in a twisted plotline?). That should sound promising!

I'm not sure if Futuretech could be its own faction.

For one thing, their entire staff would be made of mercs, who are expensive and unreliable when the bullets start flying... Though it could add some unique gameplay elements into the game...

I just hope they don't do the whole reverse time thing again, as that could get seriously tiresome.

I'm not sure if Futuretech could be its own faction.

For one thing, their entire staff would be made of mercs, who are expensive and unreliable when the bullets start flying... Though it could add some unique gameplay elements into the game...

I just hope they don't do the whole reverse time thing again, as that could get seriously tiresome.

Yea, I seriously don't wish to see them overusing the time travel alt. reality stuff. Its possible for Futuretech though, if you count the Commander's Challenge as part of the canon.