Malevolence

Nod Crawler deployed and Nod Bikes pictures!

A member from the official EA forums, Tyrael, posted two photos from a magazine, featuring a picture of a deployed Nod Crawler. Check it out.

post4011248399979.jpg

post4011248406419.jpg

Link.

and the Nod bikes.

post4011248406559.jpg

Link.

Edited by Malevolence

For the deployed Crawler, it does look a little like the old Tiberian Sun Nod Temple.

For the bike, kind of like recycled C&C3 & Kane's Wrath if you ask me. :( Similar case to the Titan as well. Yeap, can't change the units completely, some has to be recycled, but never mind, I'll leave all of these to the rest as I can't comment further.

Edited by Silverthorn

Also appears to be a gdi engineer repairing that lead twin-barrelled tank?

Well based on the gold ray... I assume it's an engineer.

Not enough detail to see the bike - but looks like a vertical launcher... like a mortar. I wonder if the bike needs to be deployed to fire it's "scuds"?

Also appears to be a gdi engineer repairing that lead twin-barrelled tank?

Well based on the gold ray... I assume it's an engineer.

Not enough detail to see the bike - but looks like a vertical launcher... like a mortar. I wonder if the bike needs to be deployed to fire it's "scuds"?

Thanks for spotting that up. I have no idea what it is, maybe a heavily armored engineer, or a wolverine mech thingy. Hope to see more high quality screenshots.

Edited by Malevolence

Silver: No it has two sidetanks.

Btw, anyone still saying that graphics are worse than in CC3 should get glasses. The ground textures and props look gorgeous!

Edited by hagren

I sure hope the bulky missile tank isn't the new Stealth Tank. It could work as a MLRS though.

I sure hope the bulky missile tank isn't the new Stealth Tank. It could work as a MLRS though.

It doesn't look stealth at all. Lol, possible MLRS tank or sorts.

On another note, GDI's new Hover MLRS very much resembles an Ordos hover-tank (Laser Tank) from Emperor: Battle for Dune. Well... at least to me... Coincidence? Maybe... maybe not... Although you'll insist it is anyway.

35988-YMGBKO9.jpg

Guest Stevie_K

I love the details, (plants and stuff in the first picture)

OUT: Scrin, IN: The Forgotten = WIN!!

I'm hoping the Forgotten would look more like the TS's Forgotten instead of C&C3's monster Forgotten.

Ahh, the Ordos laser tank, classic. :) Good to be used for Nod, if they steal GDI's hover technology.

The Ordos faction resemble Nod in similar ways to begin with, i.e. the light armor relying heavily on hit-and-run. The classic Emperor Battle For Dune, brings good memories. Funny somehow C&C4's screenshot terrain does remind me of Emperor Battle For Dune pinkish sandy terrain as well.

Edited by Malevolence

Funny somehow C&C4's screenshot terrain does remind me of Emperor Battle For Dune pinkish sandy terrain as well.

Hmm... about that... that's either a:

a ) desert Blue Zone or not so Tiberium infested area during the day

b ) fail by EA to bring us TS-like ****ed up world

Edited by ErikKiller

How can a blue zone look like that, yes blue zones may be infected in the Scrin battle but that will not change blue zones to THAT.

a ) desert Blue Zone or not so Tiberium infested area during the day

b ) fail by EA to bring us TS-like ****ed up world

c ) They haven't fully integrated tiberium into the terrain yet.

Guest Stevie_K

Pitch up the darkness and make the tiberium glow :)

How can a blue zone look like that, yes blue zones may be infected in the Scrin battle but that will not change blue zones to THAT.

Well.. uh... edge of a BZ?

FIIIIIIINE a good looking Yellow Zone...

c ) They haven't fully integrated tiberium into the terrain yet.

I hope...

Pitch up the darkness and make the tiberium glow :)

BINGO!

ErikKiller, I'm very certain that EALA will bring back the tiberium stuff once the models and textures and effects are completed.