Sonic

The First Command & Conquer 4 Trailer Arrives

Here it is, the first trailer for Command & Conquer 4. The final chapter of the Tiberium saga starts now.

Click here to watch or download it in other formats, including the great looking HD version, from Gametrailers.com.

:D Wow.. that was awesome, but short..

Now I'll be hoping every day for the next trailer.

p.s- 1. is it me or the voice of Sarah Kerrigan (SC1) in it?

2. The EA logo is from "Tiberium"

3. The date in the trailer.. is 2day just in the year 2062.

Good teaser I think.

The FMV style looks pretty good too. :)

Kane just looked so cool, so bad-ass. Love that trailer.

I declare this trailer much better than the one they released for Tiberium Wars. The silly CGI one which, although looked cool, didn't really tell you anything.

Aahh! This trailer is awesome. I hope this time EA get it right (RA3 was good and is good, but the upgrades from C&C3 are something that I missed). Hope to see this time active flora and fauna.

Boom diah! Bullseye, baby! Wow, Kane really did came to GDI HQ. And I thought the Tacitus was already destroyed by GDI's meddling back in the end of KW.

It is awesome, but I'm still expecting the next game to be set in a 3D & darker version of Firestorm. After all, if Earth is already becoming uninhabitable where no one can nearly live there. So it has to be a darker version of Firestorm.

Sweet trailer, C&C4 is looking better and better all the time.

Changed to the YouTube version in the original post above. If you want the GameTrailers version watch it below.

Guest Stevie_K

That was spot on man! Really awesome trailer!

Tiberium looks good, the world looks really dark, Kane looks really badass! I love it!

The tiberium carpeting the city was nice, I hope it is like that in game too. I still have many doubts about this game, but a good teaser like this tends to blur them out a little, at least temporarily.

I want a cookie for picking the suprise twist!

EDIT:

Quote of the day from gt website...

Glad to see Manchester is looking a lot nicer in the future :)
Edited by gben

Quite decent teaser. The CGI is great, and the little background music ringing in the background fits nicely.

On closer observation...

Oh yes P-90 Stargate standard issue guns now in C&C = FTW!

120pxp90.gif

hmm my post and original thread... =(

Edited by Malevolence

the trailer was good :lol: , but could be a little better (from director perspective) ;) if his walk was in slow motion some times, the sound of his boots where slow and deep, and his voice - tone was a little more serious! not like making a joke.the background music was great, and the camera movements was nice, but if it kept moving like for more time that would be annoying.

the CGI you saw was NOT CGI its actually a MAP from the CnC4 and the entire movie was made with the Game Engine, as it was with the 1st CnC3 trailer, and then totaly for no reason Abandoned! those were not prerendered photorealistic CGI, those are nice in Game (maybe pre-rendered) cgi. this is how the actuall game will look like, and Damn the atmosphere was SUPERB! :o

generally i am giving it a 8/10 cause i know EALA can do better! and you will see in the future.

Edited by Johnnyxp64

On closer observation...

Oh yes P-90 Stargate standard issue guns now in C&C = FTW!

Oh hell yes!Belgium is starting to set his footprint on Series and FMVS :lol:

Pretty nice trailer.

Nice trailer. I like atmosphere in the trailer and it's nice to see that Kane wearing dark uniform from TS era (also he weared it in first act of Kane's Wrath campaign).

Edited by mirza044

Even if the CGI may be taken from ingame, I better expect the many numbers of it. Most of all, hopefully EA's own CGI room is already up & running AND also hopefully they are not doing any more outsourcing.

the trailer was good :lol: , but could be a little better (from director perspective) ;) if his walk was in slow motion some times, the sound of his boots where slow and deep, and his voice - tone was a little more serious! not like making a joke.the background music was great, and the camera movements was nice, but if it kept moving like for more time that would be annoying.

I knew it would take long for someone to over analyze the trailer :rolleyes:

the CGI you saw was NOT CGI its actually a MAP from the CnC4 and the entire movie was made with the Game Engine, as it was with the 1st CnC3 trailer, and then totaly for no reason Abandoned! those were not prerendered photorealistic CGI, those are nice in Game (maybe pre-rendered) cgi. this is how the actuall game will look like, and Damn the atmosphere was SUPERB! :o

I disagree, the opening part of the trailer was pre-rendered CGI, no way that was in game SAGE/RNA.

Most of all, hopefully EA's own CGI room is already up & running AND also hopefully they are not doing any more outsourcing.

Please drop that subject. Its not an issue.

No way man, its definitely CGI effects.

Oh hell yes!Belgium is starting to set his footprint on Series and FMVS :lol:

Pretty nice trailer.

Pretty interesting to see why these guns are used in such a year, pretty ironic given that TS GDI are using pulse rifles. But still, P90 FTW! Or... if they could fire similar pulse the same way stargate's anti-kull warrior disruptor P90s, that would be great and maintain continuity of the evolution of the weapons.

Even if the CGI may be taken from ingame, I better expect the many numbers of it. Most of all, hopefully EA's own CGI room is already up & running AND also hopefully they are not doing any more outsourcing.

You can't make EALA come up with their own CGI room just by suggesting it regularly in CNCNZ. Perhaps a generous donation to EALA would solve the problem?

I knew it would take long for someone to over analyze the trailer :rolleyes:

I disagree, the opening part of the trailer was pre-rendered CGI, no way that was in game SAGE/RNA.

i over analyzed cause i love C&C and perfection :P i am doing this in a positive way you know...

But trust me when i am telling you this was from the INGAME Engine RNA 1000% sure applied a Film Filter to make it look a little more realistic! ;)

i know what i am seeing and i have my info that you will also learn some time later B) , maybe even in the new BCPT video.

Apoc or someone later will confirm that ;-)

why dont you like that the RNA can do such nice cinematics? :rolleyes:

Edited by Johnnyxp64

Don't agree with me on the CGI room part? Then you're truly lost and I can see what the future holds even if the game hasn't come out yet. But never mind, we can stop talking about that and keep this to ourselves.

i over analyzed cause i love C&C and perfection :P i am doing this in a positive way you know...

But trust me when i am telling you this was from the INGAME Engine RNA 1000% sure applied a Film Filter to make it look a little more realistic! ;)

i know what i am seeing and i have my info that you will also learn some time later B) , maybe even in the new BCPT video.

Apoc or someone later will confirm that ;-)

why dont you like that the RNA can do such nice cinematics? :rolleyes:

Never believe the SAGE engine is that capable of achieving effects similar to CGI. A confirmation to that issue would be cool. Maybe Sonic could ask Apoc or something?

And I notice the over-analyzing thing is pretty common thing for crazy fans. As long as you don't nitpick to the point where people start bashing and flaming it til kingdom comes, i think its alright.

Silver from my point of you as i told you before you are right.

now there are people that dont like to say and the negative parts of EALA even in a constructive way as you do.

i dont think that anyone mode or admin has the right to "silence" a nice constructive opinion just because points out some negative stuff! :huh:

then this is no longer a Fan site then its dictatorship.

Silver keep on talking dude.

personally i dont care if they outsource CGI as long as they are LOTS and cool as the ra3 ones, with way more outdoor scenes.

Edited by Johnnyxp64

Thanks for supporting, Johnny. And yes, I love those outdoor CGIs too, except there's one problem, when EALA doesn't have their own CGI room at the moment, the RA3 ones were all outsourced and there isn't quite much because the expenses for rendering them has become so great, no thanks for the excessive use of celebrities. Moreover, many of the outdoor CGIs were wasted over a mere single RA3 1st Allied mission.

In the Soviet RA3 trailer which you get to see Apoc tanks rolling in snow and then in Paris, I thought those were separate CGIs like they're going back to Westwood style, but apparently they combine all together into one scene, a terrible mistake. I calculated there were at least 4 CGI scenes compiled together to create as one scene showing Soviet aggression. I thought I'll be seeing those 4 CGIs in different missions' endings just like back in TD & RA1, but I was wrong, EA wasted all 4 of them and put them together as the FMV for ONLY the 1st Allied mission. Nothing else! A BAD MISTAKE!

Edited by Silverthorn