Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

New Poll: The C&C 4 Debut Trailer

Time for a new poll, and its a real simple one this time around. You have all seen the new debut trailer for Command & Conquer 4, so what do you think of it? Is it the best trailer ever, may be its just average or perhaps you have seen better. Vote in the new CNCNZ.com poll and let us know.

If your reading this update on the main page just look to your right and vote in the poll box, if your reading this via the forums click here to cast your vote. And, as always, don't forget to share any feedback or comments about this poll as well.

43.png

Now to the results of our previous poll, Who do you want as the new co-host of BattleCast Primetime? With whopping 34% of vote people want to see our community manager, APOC, join Raj as co-host. This probably won't happen, APOC's a very busy guy already. The full results of this poll can be found right here.

Great updates on the polls, Sonic.

Past Poll (Who do you want as the new co-host of BattleCast Primetime?):

For the past poll, it was kinda expected that majority would vote for APOC, as its the most logical and expected choice among the choices. I voted for someone else, someone else who isnt APOC, 2POC or any of the EALA team, but I never foresee that it'll be Joe Kucan himself. Very surprising indeed.

Present Poll (What did you think of the debut trailer for C&C 4?):

I voted for "Average". Not too fanciful or spectacular, but not too disappointing either. Actually I was expecting some kind of ingame unit battles as seen in the first C&C Tiberium Wars trailer. Didn't expect to see a CGI animation of C&C3 orcas and transport, though I had to admit its pretty good, the FMV teaser shots was good, the Tacitus was a surprise, but overall when you completed the trailer you feel something is missing there. For that I went with Average.

I originally voted for 2POC, I just want someone crazy enough to play a role along with Raj. And I definitely knew APOC is not possible, he's already too busy and I don't think adding him into this task is a good idea, especially nobody in the studio has tons of free time as Sam Bass or any other devs from various companies, they want their interviews short.

The poll choices seem lacking. Best trailer to average is a pretty big gap. The trailer wasn't the best but it was far above average. Either way, it was closer to average. It was good, but not "WOW!".

Average at Best

I agree with TheBlackOut and personally, the beginning was epic but the ending was kinda meh.

The poll choices seem lacking. Best trailer to average is a pretty big gap.

Indeed.

I found it to be very appealing, but unfortunately, I've seen better.

'Average at best' almost sounds insulting though, so I cannot vote for that one. I'll go with best ever simply because it's better than the other option.

When voting on a clip, you really should have gone with at least five levels of approval.

The trailer was good even it didn't tell much about the game itself.

Edited by Jarzka

Found it good but not the best trailer (Fallout 3 and TS Trailer ftw)

Average at Best

I agree with TheBlackOut and personally, the beginning was epic but the ending was kinda meh.

Really? I feel the exact opposite - that the CG beginning of the trailer felt a bit lacking, but the end of it was what really made it for me.

"Brothers, sisters, I have a proposition." :lol:

I feel that it would be somewhere between average and best.

Really? I feel the exact opposite - that the CG beginning of the trailer felt a bit lacking, but the end of it was what really made it for me.

"Brothers, sisters, I have a proposition." :lol:

I feel that it would be somewhere between average and best.

That last bit wasn't suspenseful enough. :(

The poll choices seem lacking. Best trailer to average is a pretty big gap.

You either like it or you don't. This poll, and many past polls, are asking you to make a snap decision on the spot.

You either like it or you don't.

Except it's more like you either love it more than anything or you hate it. Even as a snap judgment, there is too much space between those choices.

Its just a simple guys :rolleyes:

Best Trailer Ever! = you like it

Average at Best = you think its ok

I've seen better = you don't like it

Couldn't be simpler.

You should made the choices in these very simplified layman's terms:

-Excellent! :)

-Okay... :mellow:

-Meh. :(

You should have used those definitions as the poll options then, because obviously we don't all interpret them to mean the same thing.

Its just a simple guys :rolleyes:

Couldn't be simpler.

Then why not just have the options as those? :P

Then why not just have the options as those? :P

Sonic probably assumed everyone to get the idea of the choices, but didn't expect folks to start scratching heads about it.

I was actually trying to add bit of flare rather than using the same generic terms. In the end its just poll, nothing earth shattering.