crazyIVAN99

Do you want a Jukebox in C&C4?

Do u want a JukeBox in C&C4?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Dynamic music is already in, so if u say "yes" it means u want an option to turn it off and play the tracks of your choosing. Say "no" only if u think a jukebox is a waste of the devs time.

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys,

I joined the EA forums today for 1 reason - I want a jukebox in C&C4.

Unfortunately, the EA forums are full of whiny bi**hes which means that topics like ' zOMG!! The infantry look too small!!!' take precedence.

So i decided to drop in here and ask u guys to take the poll there...(http://forums.commandandconquer.com/jforum...list/19277.page) - or just take it here at cncnz, i hope EA read this topic.

The music for Red Alert 3 was great and as the same talented folks are doing C&C4, i think that merits a jukebox.

Dont u remember the days when u used to listen to something like 'Red Sky' while burning the other guys base? Or listening to something fast and techno while building a base? Well, with dynamic music, u will always get a certain type of music for a certain type of situation........

I know that EA have already announced that the music will be dynamic. But hey, its still a year from release, maybe they could add an option like the older C&Cs had for 'shuffle' and 'repeat' - ( shuffle was probably the closest approximation of dynamic music they could do back then ).

And finally i would like to say, if they dont add the jukebox, i will still play C&C4 and loveit, but i will really love it if they put it in. Would give the tiberian series a nice sendoff.

So please go and vote there! thnx.

Edited by Sonic

Guest Stevie_K

I definitely agree that the jukebox function from the old C&C games was a great feature. Bring that back!

Yes, and I'm always the supporter of best of both worlds concept ideas. With such an ingenius idea as an option to turn on jukeboxes, why not? I'm probably leaing towards EA's Need For Speed style of EA Trax, featuring awesome songs and tracks, especially by Frank Klepacki, and if you want, add your own songs to the mix.

If I got sick of it the most I'll do is to turn off the option and return to the default dynamic music.

And btw don't waste your time joining the official EA forums, it's a humor site, not a constructive discussion board.

Edited by Malevolence

Yes I would like to see the return of the jukebox.

Even better would be the ability to play your own tunes in game. ;)

Even better would be the ability to play your own tunes in game. ;)

*Inserting "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up" into the game...*

Edited by Malevolence

That made me laugh... you'll see why in 15mins.

....And btw don't waste your time joining the official EA forums, it's a humor site, not a constructive discussion board.

Hehe, yeah i dont know why its like that. lot of pre-pubescent angst in there. i remember visiting that board during Tiberium Wars' developement and there was like this burning topic of 'crates vs gates'. And i was like - WHaaat lol!?!?

Edited by crazyIVAN99

Hehe, yeah i dont know why its like that. lot of pre-pubescent angst in there. i remember visiting that board during Tiberium Wars' developement and there was like this burning topic of 'crates vs gates'. And i was like - WHaaat lol!?!?

Yea, that's how it is down there. You want constructive discussions, join various good C&C forums, such as this one. Hope that helps. :)

Of course I want a jukebox. So if there's a song I really like, I can switch to that one. Or, they can at least take a cue from Petroglyph. I hear there's a jukebox mode on Universe at War that lets you listen to the full songs rather than dynamically switch between them like an AI DJ.

Yah Crazy, I want to be able to select the tracks when I'm playing, and randomize. To tell you the truth I don't remember CNC 3's music barely at all!!!

Brilliant music for almost all of the games, we want to be able to hear our favourite songs to suite your gaming situation, as previously mentioned I believe :)

Bring Frank Klepacki in!!! He's the only one who knows what CNC music is all about. EA has the money. Only man for the job! Its only fitting that he did the first CNC, we should be honored if he did the last CNC installment!

WOOF!