Sign in to follow this  
Gben

A work of ART (Rick Rolling may be included inside)!

Rick roll has always been the most annoying thing ever! I don't take this as a joke, I take it more as an insult.

Rick roll has always been the most annoying thing ever! I don't take this as a joke, I take it more as an insult.

What?! Why... So... Serious? Come on, its a joke. Smile.

Man you changed the topic title, its no longer a good surprise anymore. :(

I can't believe I watched that :doh: What was the joke? What was the point?

The joke was to trick crazy C&C enthusiasts to watch the video until the song starts rolling, as well as Rick Rolling is, after all, an old silly joke.

It's already all around the internet just for tricking people, like using it on certain new movies coming right up but in reality it isn't. I imagine some FMVs leaked but it turns out to be another rick roll, I don't call those tricks & jokes, I call that as insults. I do have the sense of humor, except I don't take all of them.

Moved since its not C&C4 related. If we had a spam forum....

It's already all around the internet just for tricking people, like using it on certain new movies coming right up but in reality it isn't. I imagine some FMVs leaked but it turns out to be another rick roll, I don't call those tricks & jokes, I call that as insults. I do have the sense of humor, except I don't take all of them.

Two words - cry moar.

Guess gben's effort on this is pretty much wasted. At least he tricked Sonic to watching it. XD

Tricked? I don't think so. I thought gben had come up with some interesting, something clever.

Sorry gben, hit and a miss.

Tricked? I don't think so. I thought gben had come up with some interesting, something clever.

Sounds like the definition of 'tricked' to me. :P

I actually thought it was a clever use of rickrolling. But leave it to fanboys to take a **** on someone's fun parade.

Bah.

You can't use the word clever and rickrolling in the same sentence.