Favourite RA 2/ YR Unit!

I'd have to say the Terror Drone

-just dang fun!

-sweet sound effect hehe

-get to harass the enemy ^_^

What's yours?

(pant, pant, pant) :P

Peace!

Apocalypse Tanks, mostly elite ones. I would spend way too much time carefully promoting them off hit and runs and guard duty until I had like six-eight elites.

except mirages outrange them :P

I meant mirages outrange apocs ;)

i would have to say good old soviet Apocalypse tank due to the fact i believe in more fire power and armor over speed. prism tanks and mirage tanks are eaten for breakfast if you have enough apocalypse tanks.

Prism tanks alone can match apocs when in groups of 9 or more. When combined with mirages, no apoc can even come close ;)

Prism tanks alone can match apocs when in groups of 9 or more. When combined with mirages, no apoc can even come close ;)

sadly that ss the case :P I love apocs but frigg prism tanks are nastay!

and while there's diversion going on, bring in some kirovs ^_^

mmm breakfast...

9 Apocalypse Tanks > 9 Prism Tanks. 18 Apocalypse Tanks > 9 Prism Tanks + 9 Mirage Tanks.

It isn't really a fair debate to just increase your opposing number until your choice can win.

After all, I can easily take out an entire base with 300 conscripts.

tmp-20.jpg...in your face.

now what if it was 9 apocalypse tanks and 9 tesla tanks vs 9 mirage tanks and 9 prism tanks? then who would win? soviets all the way

9 Apocalypse Tanks > 9 Prism Tanks. 18 Apocalypse Tanks > 9 Prism Tanks + 9 Mirage Tanks.

I think a comparison wth price rather than number would be fairer...

I think a comparison wth price rather than number would be fairer...

I know, I would have gone with that too, but my brother stole my first decade DVD so I couldn't test various forces against each other like I wanted to. So, I just took the easy route and went by numbers.

Black Eagle for air support

Prism tank for long range support

Apoc for ground assault

British Sniper for infantry

Fav would be the Battle Fortress... Some GI's, GGI's, Seal's, and a chrono trooper and they are pretty much unstoppable. Using cheap hit and run attack they destroy much before going down. Down side, the cost and time. But if one is lucky, you can take out 2/3's of a base with a handful of them.

Fav would be the Battle Fortress... Some GI's, GGI's, Seal's, and a chrono trooper and they are pretty much unstoppable.

What do you need GI's for when you've got a SEAL?

What do you need GI's for when you've got a SEAL?

GI's help out in taking out buildings faster. Along with quickly upgrading your BF really quick. A range of attacks are great when you use the BF correctly. One BF could have the 4 GGI's and a seal, but they would take forever taking a gun turret down. I average with 3 to 4 BF's. Each to have some role in battle. But it also matters on what map your playing as well. This could drain your funds so badly that if you failed you lost the game.

Favourite unit from RA2:

I always liked the Navy Seal. Did quite a lot of rushes with them, with mixed results online.

For YR:

The Boomer I think, maybe Boris....

I just love listening to Tanya, she would be my fave unit, followed closely by Prism Tanks. For my money their range and damage make them the most effective unit in the game.

I would have to say For a unit, the Rhino Tank, Infintry: Conscript, (Leet Defence), Air would be a Kirov, and Building, the Battle Bunker.

Yep I'm a total commie :rolleyes:

Apocalypse is my favourite tank it's very powerfull. to me all soviet units are powerfull

Edited by dbjs2009