Sign in to follow this  
aknmhb

I need ur help for campaigns

hello evry body

when i was playing soviets campains in no traitors tomorrow mission after i finished the mission it got out of the game to windows, so i couldn't play next mission. i found a savegame file on the internet and compeleted the soviets.

now i have the same problem with allies in 3rd mission. please if you have a chapter 4 save game please please give it to me. please please please. i want to finish the game..

please please please.

If you're talking Uprising, try an uninstall and re-install.

I had similair problems and this fixed it for me.

I got that prob too. But I passed the Soviet campaign. I got stuck at both the Allied and Empire campaigns 3rd mission. Any solution?

P.S: It's not Uprising.

I suspect that you are using an illegal copy of RA3. Maybe you should try using a genuine copy, with a latest patch.

hello evry body

when i was playing soviets campains in no traitors tomorrow mission after i finished the mission it got out of the game to windows, so i couldn't play next mission. i found a savegame file on the internet and compeleted the soviets.

now i have the same problem with allies in 3rd mission. please if you have a chapter 4 save game please please give it to me. please please please. i want to finish the game..

please please please.

You could get the newest patch

Or.... you could re-install