Sonic

C&C 4 Subtitle Name Revealed Tomorrow

The news has come through that the subtitle name for Command & Conquer 4 will be revealed tomorrow at CommandCom. Community manager, APOC, posted the photo below on his Twitter page just a few minutes ago. This is probably what the box art for the game will look like.

cc4_box_photo_s.jpg

Now we can only wait and see what the subtitle name will be.

Hmm... Kane looks good evil standing there, but the rest of it is kind of... dull.

I'm sure whatever the subtitle name will be many people will find something wrong with it.

I also notice the logo has changed just a bit, the big number 4 has been closed up at the top.

The "boxart". :facepalm:

Quick Silverthorn, explain the true definition of a C&C boxart.

Cant wait to see the naming of the subtitle.

Ahh, sounds like the subtitle is coming right up, I will not cry over the loss of "Tiberian Twilight", but we will be the judge of what kind of creativity is it for that new subtitle.

For the boxart, DAMN, those idiots! I mentioned last time they should scrap the X design and they bring it back again?! SOLDIER'S HEAD, EA! USE THE SOLDIER'S HEAD!!! Even if I would buy original, I rather scrap the box and keep the disc, I hate seeing a non-Soldier's Head box on my shelf, that's not how Westwood did with their products.

I also better hope the boxart better NOT use any concept arts, we don't tolerate copy & paste. Sure, all that whining come from me & anyone else may not hurt EA, but we can do whatever it takes to make them bend down to their knees just like how Valve fell for the L4D2 boycott and they apologized for their mistakes.

Edited by Silverthorn

the box art is medium! maybe its the photo that is not flatering but i was hoping for a more dramatic background. Kane look PERFECT!

and the subtitle must me 4 words! 2 small 2 Big!

i hope its my submition

"The Voice of Kane"

but i am 99,99% sure its 4 words notice how small the papers is in the begginging and in the middle are :yum: ... and also it must be words with lots of letters similar to Tiberium or Twilight cause check how big the subtitle is! no matter how space the letters will be the words seems to have lots of them....

i just hope its one of my submitions! :)

Edited by Johnnyxp64

I hope Tiberian Twilight, that means a ton of people will get free swag :D (including myself :D)

As I've already said in the other thread, Kane's nonchalant pose with the globe eerily creeping behind him looks epic, but the unit concepts look a bit off. I'd also like to add that the black areas could be minimized a notch.

I hope we get some insight or reasons about the name they have chosen.

Guest Stevie_K
I also notice the logo has changed just a bit, the big number 4 has been closed up at the top.

That's sad actually. I liked the twist it had.

Ok everyone post your best name ideas now before they reveal the official name. My ideas were....

• Requiem
  • Tiberium Requiem
  • Tiberian Requiem
  • From Dawn to Dusk

I was never very interested with the naming process and didn't bother looking at any suggestions on the Official site.

Mainly because most of what I heard were not fitting enough, only possessing one, or occasionally two, good reasons for using it.

"The Voice of Kane"

With four good reasons for its use, it's the only one I saw that I actually approved of.

Although considering the slim statistical odds of being chosen, I hope it was.

Sonic's Dusts could be the winner cause fits the 4 words i think this subtitles has. i like it.

now lets see if i remember correctly my names:

i have submitted lots and i lost truck on them :P

1. The Voice Of Kane (my serious proposition)
  2. Unholy Alliance
  3. The End
  4. Twilight Storm
  5. Dark Alliance
  6. End's Beginning
  7. Tiberian Twilight
  8. Tiberian Apocalypse
  9. Tiberium Storm
  10. Tiberian Rise
yea i have created 10 emails :)

oh by the way this logo was the best number 4 was just amazing!

cc4logotemp.jpg

the did that with Tiberium wars cnc 3 the number 3 was just perfect in the original logo and then the made the gay round one ! :( duh.

dont they get it sharp corners is more powerfull than round and standar shapes!

i miss the old cnc3 logo (beside the + that i dont like the 3 was perfect)

CommandAndConquer3_logo.jpg

Hope they chose mine

Tiberium or Tiberian

'Omega'

:P thought it fit the game and its cool :)

peace!

I reckon...No, I KNOW it's Tiberian Twilight. :P

I suggested Tiberian Ascendancy, but here are a few others I had in mind:

Tiberian Ascension

Legacy of Kane

Kane's Legacy

Tiberian Legacy

Tiberium Prophecy

Tacitus Prophecy

I reckon...No, I KNOW it's Tiberian Twilight. :P

It have my doubts that it will be Twilight. Simply because it doesn't work. This game is the final chapter, a conclusion. Twilight is the time between dawn and sunrise, technically defined as the period before sunrise and again after sunset. So in those terms it doesn't really fit in all that well.

Plus its some lame **** movie about vampires ;)

In the end people want the Twilight name simply because its been floating around the community years. And thinking back I can never remember Westwood officially mention it.

It have my doubts that it will be Twilight. Simply because it doesn't work. This game is the final chapter, a conclusion. Twilight is the time between dawn and sunrise, technically defined as the period before sunrise and again after sunset. So in those terms it doesn't really fit in all that well.

Plus its some lame **** movie about vampires ;)

In the end people want the Twilight name simply because its been floating around the community years. And thinking back I can never remember Westwood officially mention it.

Never said I liked "Tiberian Twilight" either, but I can tell you to trust me on what I'm saying...You'll see tomorrow. :P (Though I REALLY hope that the title won't be TT anyway and wish it to be something else.)

And technically, the Tiberian series aren't over, but the Kane story arc is. So next time it'll be Mankind vs The Scrin. So yeah, technically, a period of transition between old C&C and new C&C, so Twilight would in a way fit. Sunset was before C&C4, and after C&C4, it's a new sunrise.

Edited by Alex07

All good points there Alex. But as I said earlier in this thread. Whatever the name turns out to be, even Twilight, there will always be that select group of people who will hate it no matter what.

Command and Conquer 4

kane's comback

and

Command and Conquer 4

tinerium dusk's rising stormy apocalyptic twilight eclipsing the contdown of dark-doomsday alliance's beckonig ascencion of extinction: requiem

theres no way they cant choose these.

C&C 4: Paradigm Subversion

God knows, I hated it at first, but then it got catchy :P