Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

Modern Warfare 2

I was going to, but after all the **** activision is pulling lately, no ****ing way. Overpriced, and under developed, no thanks.

Its not about the graphics its about the gameplay.

Remember people, GAMEPLAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GRAPHICS.

Its not about the graphics its about the gameplay.

Remember people, GAMEPLAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GRAPHICS.

yah luk3us is right it got do with the Gameplay but MW 2 look better than the 1st one and the game not far now

im playing the 1st one i loved it

The problem with Modern Warfare is that gameplay length is too short, just like Left 4 Dead. The first Modern Warfare of COD had 19 levels. Even the first COD game since then had 34 levels!

I wonder if the second Modern Warfare game has even lesser levels than the first.

great trailer!

The problem with Modern Warfare is that gameplay length is too short, just like Left 4 Dead. The first Modern Warfare of COD had 19 levels. Even the first COD game since then had 34 levels!

I wonder if the second Modern Warfare game has even lesser levels than the first.

The SP is the bonus part imo. The part you should be getting it for is the multiplayer. Because there are much better SP shooters out there than this.

The SP is the bonus part imo. The part you should be getting it for is the multiplayer. Because there are much better SP shooters out there than this.

Uhh, like? COD4's SP was one of the best (but short) campaigns for a shooter I have EVER played.

Uhh, like? COD4's SP was one of the best (but short) campaigns for a shooter I have EVER played.

Yo BlackOut imma let you finish, and i respect you man, but... no. Actually your dead right...

Yeah, OK, COD4 SP is pretty damn good. :P

Although you have to lol at the pointless mission involving you crawling out of a downed helicopter after a nuke went off and then dying...

Its meant to be emotional. :P

:rofl: Good one.

http://www.vgamesite.info/?p=2195

INSANITY! INFINITY WARD WILL BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually signed a petition a minute ago, how ****ed up is that, I never do that... INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because like a lot of games now, the PC version will simply be a ported console version. Its pretty damn obvious that Modern Warfare 2 has been developed for consoles first and the PC release is secondary.

I doubt if there's a greater chance that Modern Warfare 1 should get a price drop when Modern Warfare 2 is released.

Even now, GTAIV is $20 USD cheaper than COD4. COD4 is still averaged at $39.99 USD!! :mellow:

GTA4 is seriously overrated. That's why I see a bazillion used copies every time I go to my brother's Gamestop.

GTA4 is one of the very few games I've played where I lost interest and didn't finish it. That almost never happens.

GTA4 may be overrated, but it's still a good game.

I never said it was extremely good. And opinion isn't subjective for nothing.