Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

Modern Warfare 2

I'm an SP kinda guy. MP never appeals because almost everyone who plays is a bitchy 13 year old knob jockey.

While then MW2 should be a short experience for you. People say the SP is great, action packed and all that but its oh so short.

While then MW2 should be a short experience for you. People say the SP is great, action packed and all that but its oh so short.

I've heard the opposite from some people...

It seems MW2 spawns some interesting fans with interesting feedback.

XD

1f70p3.jpg

The video, assuming its real, that dude needs serious mental help.... but its probably some dip **** so who cares. Is that kid retarded or something?

Ah yes all the so called MW2 boycotter's. When you read fan boy comments like "I'm boycotting this game!" they never really mean it.

I've heard the opposite from some people...

Just going by what I've read. Not try to stop you getting the game or anything. Your money ;)

I remember when CoD actually had a lengthy campaign.. The first one was great. MW1 was so short.

Not buying because while I love the SP (and I loved the SP of MW2.. cough) it's just too short to justify 60 bucks when I have no ****ing dedicated servers to play on. Screw you IW.