Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Oh Yeh Behb

You should explain to lesser mortals (like myself) what these adapters are for. I gather they are for some kind of nintendo platform...

I guess I'm not much of a gamer then. Cause I have no idea what they are, aside from possibly controller cables.

I could look it up on goggole, but I don't care that much.

I could look it up on goggole

Nice mangling of the name there!

Oh, and DD, cool uh... cables. You've got two there, huh? Yeh behb! and all that...

(I think he intentionally left it lacking in description)

My guess is a controler adapter and game slot adapter for a... dreamcast?

A dreamcast, one of those machines that didn't quite make it to stardom.

Nice mangling of the name there!

Oops. But upon visiting the site it does have a search facility, so its all good. :P

I don't even know you people anymore. You're all not real gamers. NONE OF YOU.

How do you miss that they're NES and Super NES USB adapters? My god.

How do you miss that they're NES and Super NES USB adapters? My god.

Never owned a NES and the SNES I had way back when belonged to my brother, which he reclaimed years ago. So yeah, I'm not that knowledgeable with their components, although they did look familiar.

Guest Stevie_K

I guess your'e running some emulators then.

Wonder if they exist for N64, I have an emulator for that one and I'm horrified of how much less fun it is using keyboard.

NES and SNES adapters to USB? There's no need for those adapters because we can play old NES and SNES games on the PC with the emulator and without these hardware.

I was happier with the keyboard when using the emulators.

Edited by purplescrin

I guess your'e running some emulators then.

Wonder if they exist for N64, I have an emulator for that one and I'm horrified of how much less fun it is using keyboard.

Naturally. Emulation is great. I'm kinda stuck without a usable TV for my old stuff.

And yes. These exist for the N64. I'm gonna buy one of those adapters for it when I get my tires and lights paid for.

NES and SNES adapters to USB? There's no need for those adapters because we can play old NES and SNES games on the PC with the emulator and without these hardware.

No kidding. What a revelation. I never would have thought of an emulator!

You really need to get a clue. Seriously.

I knew what they were from the moment I saw this topic, as I own a couple of them. I've got adapters for the PSX/N64, and two SNES adapters. I have yet to use them, as I can never figure out where they are.

Ah, the good old days of the SNES...NES was a little before my time, but I logged some serious hours into the SNES when I was ~5 years old. Ever play The Illusion of Gaia?

In my youth I did. Not a huge fan of it but my brother still has the cartridge around somewhere.

Ah, I wish I still had it. I haven't played it in sooo long. That game was up there with A Link to the Past and Super Mario World for me back in the day.