Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C 4 Unit Guides

I'm slowly building the C&C 4 seciton on the main site. Mainly concentrating on the Unit guide pages. They are a work in progress, probably some inaccurate info but as time goes by they will be improved on. Images will end up being replaced with the in game cameo (interface) pictures eventually. For now it gives you an overall indication of what units are in each classes for GDI and Nod.

GDI:

Brotherhood of Nod:

The Forgotten:

Some have descriptions, some don't.

Aren't you going to include the Scrin offensive, defensive and support classes too? The Scrin will be in C&C4. Something tells me that's way too many types of units in C&C4.

Aren't you going to include the Scrin offensive, defensive and support classes too? The Scrin will be in C&C4.

The Scrin might be in an expansion, if there even is one. The Scrin are not currently in C&C4 and it would be quite impossible to make a unit page for a faction that does not exist yet.

Might be Scrin forces in the SP campaign, but not in multiplayer, something like that EA would have mentioned by now.

Wow, after looking all the tons of stuff, apparently I find many of the models are not looking very good compare to C&C3's. Most of the Nod ones are still not looking good either, the Avatar & engineer are to name a few, another bad ones like the Specter, Ascended & the Devout.

awesome! Edited by HOPE1134

I still have my doubts on them, especially most of the Nod units are still not looking that great and time is running out, today is November. Finalization is going to be a tough rush task on this one.

I'm slowly building the C&C 4 seciton on the main site. Mainly concentrating on the Unit guide pages. They are a work in progress, probably some inaccurate info but as time goes by they will be improved on. Images will end up being replaced with the in game cameo (interface) pictures eventually. For now it gives you an overall indication of what units are in each classes for GDI and Nod.

GDI:

Brotherhood of Nod:

The Forgotten:

Some have descriptions, some don't.

nice im think you can use some pictures from staticstream.big if you have trouble to get good ss

im extract some unit ucons need edit them cuz 3 unit s in one pic lol c&c4 icons units

tankh.jpgtank.jpgspider.jpgsometank.jpgsomegdi.jpgmastodon.jpglol-7.jpglokl.jpgidk.jpg

Edited by Sonic

idk.jpg

WTF is that?!?! It looks like a cross between a pokemon and polygon count's from the 90's

idk.jpg

WTF is that?!?! It looks like a cross between a pokemon and polygon count's from the 90's

Hah, it does look like some stupid Pokémon or the like.

Mockery of the "awesome" C&C4 graphics aside, are these pictures officially released and abiding by the NDA?

Looks like a horrible looking scorpion tank. :P

idk.jpg

Ha it's not pokeman... it's an early facebook unit!

:)

nice im think you can use some pictures from staticstream.big if you have trouble to get good ss

im extract some unit ucons need edit them cuz 3 unit s in one pic lol c&c4 icons units

tankh.jpgtank.jpgspider.jpgsometank.jpgsomegdi.jpgmastodon.jpglol-7.jpglokl.jpgidk.jpg

You can't rip stuff from the beta and post it online. That's breach of the NDA. So I won't be using those.

If it's a breach... shouldn't you be deleting them from the posts above as well?

OMG a Nod Rat from Transformers!

this :P

So I guess PCGames.de are allowed to disregard the beta NDA? Do they not understand what a closed beta is. No video, no screen shots.

So I guess PCGames.de are allowed to disregard the beta NDA? Do they not understand what a closed beta is. No video, no screen shots.

of couse they not l,ign make sme like that.

lol im find nice pic

Nod_Cyborg_Commando_by_KaneNash.jpg

Guest Stevie_K

An okay wallpaper there.

I'll proove that thing stoppable don't worry.