Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Legos Returns

Early last month our long running YouTube channel was suspended for reasons out of my control. All of the popular Tiberium Legos were lost in the process. Fast forward to this month and I'm pleased to announce that the Tiberium Legos videos series is back online where is should be. Now hosted on the brand new CNCNZ.com YouTube Channel that can be found at http://www.youtube.com/CNCNZ365, note the slightly different URL.

tiblego.jpg

You can watch all 3 seasons on the CNCNZ.com YouTube Channel or right here at CNCNZ.com using the links below.

For those who don't know, Season 3 was never completed. But who knows, things may change in the future. While your watching the videos don't forget to subscribe to the new CNCNZ.com YouTube Channel.

Did YouTube ever state why they were taken down in the first place? And maybe considering they could be taken down ago, maybe make a torrent of all the episodes original video files or something so people can download them?

So who do we have to thank?

Are you going to stick to fav rather than uploading videos now?

Great to see the old episodes are back and alive. I highly recommend a backup for these videos, Sonic.

Did YouTube ever state why they were taken down in the first place?

They don't give any reasons, they simply suspend channels without notice. Its in the terms and conditions.

So who do we have to thank?

Purplescrin sent me the FLV files he had of the episodes.

Great to see the old episodes are back and alive. I highly recommend a backup for these videos, Sonic.

I have back up now of course.

The thing is Tiberium Legos was never really anything to do with me, it was all Zee Hypnotist's work. He created them and uploaded them.

Hmm, something lulzy is going on in Youtube. But anyway, as long as you have backups, then you should have no problem of worrying of getting the account suspended again or banned.

Yea, good job at uploading it back. Google is quite rude and stupid in terms of suspending accounts from any of their services (they did the same thing to me with AdSense) and they don't read whatever we respond. Perhaps a tiberium lego movie or livewire used some random proprietary music for a couple of seconds and a lawyer of the artist or RIAA found it and reported to YouTube. I don't think EA would do such thing with CNCNZ at all. RIAA has been tracking contents of some sites in this server for a couple of years and I know that Mastermind (ex-server owner) already received some requests from RIAA to take some files down.

Edited by Banshee

I've been doing some checking around and I think the old channel got suspended thanks to GameTrailers and their parent company, I forget the name though.

One of the Tiberium Legos videos came up with this...

capturejs.png

So if your in Germany you can't watch this episode

Damn, the bloody idiots. Ever since Google bought Youtube, I got the feeling they only bring tyranny rather than good will. That also counts our favorite TV show episodes get deleted, today, they may still be uploaded, but it no longer has tons of uploaders the way before. :(

And besides, those Lego videos are fan videos, how can it be copyrighted? Moreover, it doesn't even belongs to Hollywood or Universal Studios. A**HOLES!!

Edited by Silverthorn

The 3rd episode of the first season has a music that plays for about 32 seconds when they setup the camp, which is a bit longer than the 30 seconds that I think people are allowed to broadcast a copyrighted music in a movie. Zee did not credit the non-C&C musics (2) used in that specific video. But I think this is still quite weak compared most videos I've seen on YouTube.

Purplescrin sent me the FLV files he had of the episodes.

You're welcome, Sonic.

Anyways, maybe next time if a new Tiberium Legos video is up, every source or aspect needs to be cited. There were some that needs to be cited such as the music and all other related material.

Be careful, also not to mention the Livewire or some other videos which I cannot remember contains WWE's Triple H's "Time to play the game" theme music, which obviously you didn't credit it. That's where the report deletion spree came in, music video or not, those troll reporters are doing this for the lulz when their lives failed them.