Sign in to follow this  
Yandols

[RA2]how do i set different cameo for unit?

I have RA2 and no YR. and Im using TibEd.

I have a custom building called "Chono Tower" which is a copy of the Prism Tower.

Since it uses Image=GAPRIS,

the base sprite is using the Prism Tower like i wanted but how do i set the Cameo to the Chrono Legionnaire cameo?

btw im new here.

Edited by Yandols

If the Chrono Tower is a replacement for the Prism Tower which will no longer exist in-game, go to ArtMD.ini, find [GAPRIS] and change Cameo=PRISICON to Cameo=CLEGICON.

If you want both the Prism Tower and the Chrono Tower to exist, you will have to make a new art entry. Copy [GAPRIS] in ArtMD.ini and name your new art GACTWR (or whatever). Under [GACTWR], change Cameo=PRISICON to Cameo=CLEGICON and add Image=GAPRIS. Then in your Rules change Image=GAPRIS to Image=GACTWR.

Except Image in art only works on animations. A structure foundation doesn't count. Short of a brand new structure, complete with new art, this cannot be done.

Using both Prism and Chrono, or just one of them?

Using both Prism and Chrono, or just one of them?

I'm using both of them.

Btw i have another question,

My Chrono Tower uses the weapon makes enemy units disappear (NeutronRifle), is it possible to allow other Chrono Towers to support the one attacking the enemy unit like how Prism Tower works? as i noticed that PrismSupport doesnt work on my Chorno Towers.

PrismSupport only works for one structure. It is not possible to extend it to another without just changing it to a new structure.